Joe dodoo is utter pish

MacBoyd

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae really judge him when he's not getting the ball out wide.

Managers decision making to take off the front 3 and change nothing other than personel was baffling as fuck.

But aye slaughter the boy cause it's his fault 

It's his fault that he hides every time he plays. No quality either. Just not good enough.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

It's his fault that he hides every time he plays. No quality either. Just not good enough.

We've barely seen him. seen crooks getting it earlier as well and he wasn't even on the park ffs :lol:

Place is a riddy and a Fenians wet dream the now

BTW dodoo might end up awful or a world beater but there are senior players who are letting us down far more than this young boy who's had about 6 sub appearances and one or 2 starts.

We've got a manager who can't change a shape or a game with tactical decisions when our plan A isn't working. 

He isn't good enough for where we want to be, but I like him. He's the only striker in our team who actually makes runs in behind the defence. And he hasn't really had a chance to start up front. Whenever he has, he's scored. He should have received a better chance considering the other options are no better. 

Just now, Broxi said:

He isn't good enough for where we want to be, but I like him. He's the only striker in our team who actually makes runs in behind the striker. And he hasn't really had a chance to start up front. Whenever he has, he's scored. He should have received a better chance considering the other options are no better. 

Tav squares that today and we win 2 1 he made good space and tav shot instead 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae really judge him when he's not getting the ball out wide.

Managers decision making to take off the front 3 and change nothing other than personel was baffling as fuck.

But aye slaughter the boy cause it's his fault 

Normally I would agree with that but there was one moment when he played I knew he wasn't up for it here. Old firm game when there was a 50/50 in the box and he was favourite, he shat out of it all it needed was a touch and minimum we were taking was a corner. Not saying that's why we lost just really stuck out that he doesn't look to have the dig we needed when we were up against it.  

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Our 3 subs today were absolutely atrocious.  Made us even worse than we already were, and that's saying something.

I thought first half we were decent and should've had 4 or 5. that second half was almost as bad as 2nd half against st johnstone and that was fucking awful 

He's abysmal.

We thought we had signed the Premier League champions' next star striker from right under their nose, Warburton was a magician and Frank McParland was a messiah.

What we've received is two goals against part-time opposition and sporadic below par displays from a guy who looks like he might have shagged a footballer. He hasn't been in the side often because he is shite. That is not up for debate. Watch him. He is a horrific footballer who offers nothing. Not a single thing.

Let's put this into perspective; he's older than the tarriers' Dembelé and cost the same; fuck all, barring maybe small compensation.

RM after a poor result is not for the faint hearted, constructive criticism does not exist, you are better staying well clear if you don't want wound up, but its a bit like a moth to a flame, anyway I also think that he is not a very good footballer  lacking in courage.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Our 3 subs today were absolutely atrocious.  Made us even worse than we already were, and that's saying something.

No matter the personnel or how well (or bad) we're playing our subs always seem to make us worse. Something that's been annoying me for a while and was my first thought when we brought the subs on today.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I thought first half we were decent and should've had 4 or 5. that second half was almost as bad as 2nd half against st johnstone and that was fucking awful 

We put away one of the one on one's and it could have been a different story.  But.........

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The first 20 minutes we were decent and creates quite a few chances. The rest of the game after they scored we were woeful.