Shug1872

Diego Poyet

Max1872    436
3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Thats got fuck all to do with anything. I asked if big bad Charlton wanted him , why are they no rushing in to buy him now ?

:lol: 

sassaaaa    2,150
Just now, Rfc52 said:

They were in the championship at the time. he was their best player. they tried to keep him and couldn't match West ham. they now don't have the money for to pay this boy and now buy shite like josh magennis. I doubt he'd sign at league 1 level as well.

It's no a bad thing to Dmitry you genuinely know nothing of the boy and don't know how good or bad he will be. nobody will laugh at you mate x

Give it a fuckin rest , we have never heard of most of Warburtons signings but as soon as we are interested or sign anyone , most on here turn the guy into a world beater. The guy is just like loads of his other signings , been to lots of clubs who know they are not good enough and punt them. Along comes dafty Warburton and signs another donkey.

Rfc52    28,061
Just now, sassaaaa said:

Give it a fuckin rest , we have never heard of most of Warburtons signings but as soon as we are interested or sign anyone , most on here turn the guy into a world beater. The guy is just like loads of his other signings , been to lots of clubs who know they are not good enough and punt them. Along comes dafty Warburton and signs another donkey.

If you've never heard of poyet then you should probably watch a bit of English football. he was one of he hottest properties down there and now has lost his way a bit. hes not a donkey ffs no matter how many times you try and fit the word in during this thread.

sassaaaa    2,150
Just now, Rfc52 said:

If you've never heard of poyet then you should probably watch a bit of English football. he was one of he hottest properties down there and now has lost his way a bit. hes not a donkey ffs no matter how many times you try and fit the word in during this thread.

Obviously wasting my time here .

If he's one of the hottest properties why does no cunt want him ?

sassaaaa    2,150
Just now, Rfc52 said:

He WAS one of.

He was also Charltons poty and he only came into the team in he January.  you keep shouting about 5 clubs but 3 of them were loans from West ham. 

Yer getting awfy worked up over a player you know nothing about.

Eeeeeeeaaaawwwwww

Answer the question genius , why does no one want him now ?

Rfc52    28,061
Just now, sassaaaa said:

Answer the question genius , why does no one want him now ?

Nae bother Einstein.  could be loads of reasons. could've been injured, could be clubs who wanted him he didn't fancy, could be that his attitude stinks.

Or we can go with you the Oracle who hasn't ever seen him play and suggest he's a blackpool beach attraction 

Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaawwwwww

sassaaaa    2,150
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Nae bother Einstein.  could be loads of reasons. could've been injured, could be clubs who wanted him he didn't fancy, could be that his attitude stinks.

Or we can go with you the Oracle who hasn't ever seen him play and suggest he's a blackpool beach attraction 

Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaawwwwww

Or could it possibly be they all think he's shite. Exactly like 95% of Warburtons other signings.

We cannot afford another duff signing , to much of a gamble.

Rfc52    28,061
6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Or could it possibly be they all think he's shite. Exactly like 95% of Warburtons other signings.

Aye every team in England think he's sshite (tu)

Max1872    436

How's it a gamble? Low wages and a short term deal, there's very little risk involved.

Guest Lloyd72   
Guest Lloyd72

Give him a deal to the end of the season, he can't be worse than what we have tbh

Essandoh    3,178
39 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

95% of Warburton's signings are shite? :lol:

You're the gift that keeps on giving this Christmas. You realised that Sasa Papac is Catholic yet?

Jimbeamjunior    8,929
5 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I don't know, obviously. It's an educated guess.

You said "would" thats not a guess thats a statement

Creampuff    8,052
1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

You don't know how good or bad this donkey is , but he's been at 5 clubs now and everyone of them think he's shite , thats why he never got a contract with any of them. Warburton has signed plenty of players like this , Senderos , Dodoo , Kiernan etc etc . We don't need to be wasting any more cash on folk who are obviously not good enough.

And to say this would be good business shows how fuckin clueless you are ............

You don't know how good or bad he is either, doesn't stop you spouting the same shite you spout at everyone we're linked with. 

You just love signings being unsuccessful so that you can come out with your 'told you so' pish. 

sassaaaa    2,150
1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

You don't know how good or bad he is either, doesn't stop you spouting the same shite you spout at everyone we're linked with. 

You just love signings being unsuccessful so that you can come out with your 'told you so' pish. 

Fuck off Compton , look back at all the comments i and many others on here made about certain players being shite before we signed them , they have all turned out to be exactly that , shite.

Theres a reason this guy is not wanted , its the same one most of Warburtons signings were rejected by so many clubs , they were fuckin garbage.

Warburton cannot afford another crap signing..........

Creampuff    8,052
1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You said "would" thats not a guess thats a statement

Nah it's me not bothering to write "in my opinion" every time I write something that's obviously my opinion.

Happy to continue arguing semantics if it stops me having to deal with your general nonsense.

Smile    12,257

Great player no cunts wanted him in three months add him to the rest of the pish Warburton and this boards spunked money on.

DBBTB    7,019

It's maybe a novel idea but if we do sign him maybe we could try giving him a chance rather than just immediately writing him off?

We signed Aluko three months into the season when nobody else wanted him and he did alright so we have seen first hand that you can still pick up decent players after the season has started.

Essandoh    3,178
13 minutes ago, Smile said:

Great player no cunts wanted him in three months add him to the rest of the pish Warburton and this boards spunked money on.

Thank fuck you aren't a scout.

Smile    12,257
2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Thank fuck you aren't a scout.

I dont think i could scout the shite we have bought to be honest, even a blind man would have more Hits than Warburton and the wee scouser getting.

Three Transfer windows in and Kenny Miller still our best player, and you see good scouting, you must be pished.

Creampuff    8,052
10 minutes ago, Smile said:

I dont think i could scout the shite we have bought to be honest, even a blind man would have more Hits than Warburton and the wee scouser getting.

Three Transfer windows in and Kenny Miller still our best player, and you see good scouting, you must be pished.

Kenny Miller isn't even almost our best player. All sentiment, and his 'heart and passion' aside, he's lucky to start most games.