Shug1872

Diego Poyet

137 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Kenny Miller isn't even almost our best player. All sentiment, and his 'heart and passion' aside, he's lucky to start most games.

He is now something i would never have said before but we are where we are now after some of the poorest players signed I've seen.

Warburton has scouted some shite and paid good money for it even when no one else bid on the player.

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

He is now something i would never have said before but we are where we are now after some of the poorest players signed I've seen.

Warburton has scouted some shite and paid good money for it even when no one else bid on the player.

:lol: fuck me.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

:lol: fuck me.

What would you call them. ?

I would be reluctant about him .

Probably got a foot on the ladder because of his old man and now is being found out slowly..

35 minutes ago, insider said:

I would be reluctant about him .

Probably got a foot on the ladder because of his old man and now is being found out slowly..

Jordi Cruyff dislikes this.

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Nah it's me not bothering to write "in my opinion" every time I write something that's obviously my opinion.

Happy to continue arguing semantics if it stops me having to deal with your general nonsense.

Instead of all that bluster, you could have changed would to could in your first post, thats one letter 

And what are you talking about "general nonsense" as usual you are at it, you made a statement while having a dig at fellow bears having an opinion, then blindly deflect when i call you on your "opinion" :lol:

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Instead of all that bluster, you could have changed would to could in your first post, thats one letter 

And what are you talking about "general nonsense" as usual you are at it, you made a statement while having a dig at fellow bears having an opinion, then blindly deflect when i call you on your "opinion" :lol:

I don't mind people having opinions, I mind the odious morons who sign on here for no reason other than to find things to gripe about.

And you're not calling me on my opinion, you're calling me on not spelling out for you that it is an opinion. 

35 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't mind people having opinions, I mind the odious morons who sign on here for no reason other than to find things to gripe about.

And you're not calling me on my opinion, you're calling me on not spelling out for you that it is an opinion. 

Irony alert.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Yer da sells the Avon.

He must be selling it from beyond the grave he's been dead for 40 years.

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

well if you post stupid statements such as

"this would be a good bit of business"

then expect to get called out on it, especially when you are using a factual statement to have a go at two other posyers that you dont agree with

Good laughs :lol: 

Smile might be a miserable cunt but at least he's consistent. Mon the Teddy Bears.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

well if you post stupid statements such as

"this would be a good bit of business"

then expect to get called out on it, especially when you are using a factual statement to have a go at two other posyers that you dont agree with

Away and boil yer heid. 

Fucking impossible.

25 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Good laughs :lol: 

Smile might be a miserable cunt but at least he's consistent. Mon the Teddy Bears.

If you find something to be happy about at the moment, tells me what it is.

30 minutes ago, Smile said:

If you find something to be happy about at the moment, tells me what it is.

Cheer up ffs, Santa comes in 6 weeks

17 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Cheer up ffs, Santa comes in 6 weeks

There's a big difference waiting on Santa coming and being Santa.(tu)

Can folk stop arguing like fannies and discuss the original topic?

I for one know nothing about this lad, so it would be good to hear from folk in the know to work out whether this is going to be another waste of money.

1 person likes this

Never seen him play, don't know anything about him. Have we even confirmed our interest? 

We need players good enough to play in the Europa league and if this lad was good enough he would have a club, simple as

On 10/11/2016 at 9:15 PM, Tam Müller said:

Won't do the usual shoot him down in flames cause i've never seen the cunt play but he was rumoured to be wanted by derby but came out and confirmed it as pish on twitter.

hasn't scored a senior goal according to wikipedia but might be worth a punt if anything a trial wouldn't do any harm. 

We had Senderos and Dodoo on trial and they were meant to have done well. Trial's don't really mean much as there's people who look like world beaters in training but never do anything in a match. 

29 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We had Senderos and Dodoo on trial and they were meant to have done well. Trial's don't really mean much as there's people who look like world beaters in training but never do anything in a match. 

Trials never really end up working for one reason or another 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Trials never really end up working for one reason or another 

I know. It seems that way to me anyway.

Waste of time.

I prefer it if we like the look of a player then stump up and buy him. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know. It seems that way to me anyway.

Waste of time.

I prefer it if we like the look of a player then stump up and buy him. 

Tbh I don't know if I trust MW honestly :(

1 person likes this