Shug1872

Diego Poyet

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh I don't know if I trust MW honestly :(

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

I quite like garner mate but he needs help up there 

45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I quite like garner mate but he needs help up there 

He needs to play in a front 2.

Him and Miller or Waghorn could link well as a pair i think.

On 12/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, K.A.I said:

I think garner needs a decent chance. I honestly think he'll be a great player for us. 

On 12/11/2016 at 6:23 PM, K.A.I said:

I think most managers in warburtons position would've happily taken all those signings apart from possibly Barton and Senderos.

Garner and Miller up top would be good.

Kenny is the only player I can be bothered with lately 

On 12/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, K.A.I said:

I'm still very excited about Rossiter

Crooks never excited me, Garner was a gamble because he only really had 2 good seasons and had already dipped back into a poor scoring season before joining us. Barton I thought was a great signing, he just didn't deliver and we didn't handle the situation well. 

39 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I'm still very excited about Rossiter

Crooks never excited me, Garner was a gamble because he only really had 2 good seasons and had already dipped back into a poor scoring season before joining us. Barton I thought was a great signing, he just didn't deliver and we didn't handle the situation well. 

Rossiter seems to get better the less game time.Garners never a striker he works hard but struggles infront of goal and lacks composure.

From Jellybeans

Right that's it came from a few people. Im hearing Diego Poyet could be a Rangers player...

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

From Jellybeans

Right that's it came from a few people. Im hearing Diego Poyet could be a Rangers player...

Good signing if true.

If Poyet is fit he's a good player. Our midfield is weak just now we could be doing with 2 in there

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Fuck sake I don't know if I can handle another transfer window of jellybeans pish 

I've adopted the policy of believing nothing until it's confirmed by the club itself.

That summer there was fucking beyond murder :power_of_anguish:

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

If Poyet is fit he's a good player. Our midfield is weak just now we could be doing with 2 in there

No point us getting in a fit player he won't fit in with the rest of the sicknotes at our club.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From Jellybeans

In my experience, people that start a sentence with "I'm hearing" are usually attention seeking bullshitters who just want to appear in the know so that they can feel important. 

Wasted far too much time in the summer checking FF religiously because of JellyBeans. Believe it when I see it.

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Any news on Govou and Ings?

Splitting petrol costs with Robbie Fowler & Alan Smith.

Didn't Jelly Beans say he got warned off about talking about transfer targets from people inside the club? or was that someone else? if it was him he's done well heeding the warning - obviously someone who wants to put his in the know ego ahead of a legitimate request from the club.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't Jelly Beans say he got warned off about talking about transfer targets from people inside the club? or was that someone else? if it was him he's done well heeding the warning - obviously someone who wants to put his in the know ego ahead of a legitimate request from the club.

Aye and then he changed the story to say he was only allowed to talk about players we were after when their names were in the press :lol:

47 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

In my experience, people that start a sentence with "I'm hearing" are usually attention seeking bullshitters who just want to appear in the know so that they can feel important. 

I'm hearing you mate!

48 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Any news on Govou and Ings?

Ings is out rest of the season with a bad injury... which clearly means we're getting him in the summer for 6 months to get his fitness back up :belm:

14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ings is out rest of the season with a bad injury... which clearly means we're getting him in the summer for 6 months to get his fitness back up :belm:

I think it depends on whether Jelavic scores against Aston Villa in the Europa mate fingers crossed

Still without a club.  Rangers one of the teams loosely linked with him but Hull seem to be current favourites.

The consensus of the thread seems to be that he is a good player but should there be a huge red flag, given that he has been without a club for 6-7 months?