Jump to content
Shug1872

Diego Poyet

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh I don't know if I trust MW honestly :(

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, K.A.I said:

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

I quite like garner mate but he needs help up there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I quite like garner mate but he needs help up there 

He needs to play in a front 2.

Him and Miller or Waghorn could link well as a pair i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, K.A.I said:

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

I think garner needs a decent chance. I honestly think he'll be a great player for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2016 at 6:23 PM, K.A.I said:

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

I think most managers in warburtons position would've happily taken all those signings apart from possibly Barton and Senderos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garner and Miller up top would be good.

Kenny is the only player I can be bothered with lately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, K.A.I said:

Likewise. He just talks so much shite.

Talking about transfers - remember when he used to say it's not just about talent it's about in depth analysis and making sure they are the right character, fit, personality and brings something overall to the club ...

Then signs guys like Garner, Senderos, Dodoo, Rossiter, Barton, Crooks etc. Baffling. 

I'm still very excited about Rossiter

Crooks never excited me, Garner was a gamble because he only really had 2 good seasons and had already dipped back into a poor scoring season before joining us. Barton I thought was a great signing, he just didn't deliver and we didn't handle the situation well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I'm still very excited about Rossiter

Crooks never excited me, Garner was a gamble because he only really had 2 good seasons and had already dipped back into a poor scoring season before joining us. Barton I thought was a great signing, he just didn't deliver and we didn't handle the situation well. 

 
 
 
 

Rossiter seems to get better the less game time.Garners never a striker he works hard but struggles infront of goal and lacks composure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Jellybeans

 

Right that's it came from a few people. Im hearing Diego Poyet could be a Rangers player...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

From Jellybeans

 

Right that's it came from a few people. Im hearing Diego Poyet could be a Rangers player...

Good signing if true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Poyet is fit he's a good player. Our midfield is weak just now we could be doing with 2 in there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Fuck sake I don't know if I can handle another transfer window of jellybeans pish 

I've adopted the policy of believing nothing until it's confirmed by the club itself.

That summer there was fucking beyond murder :power_of_anguish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

If Poyet is fit he's a good player. Our midfield is weak just now we could be doing with 2 in there

No point us getting in a fit player he won't fit in with the rest of the sicknotes at our club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From Jellybeans

 

Right that's it came from a few people. Im hearing Diego Poyet could be a Rangers player...

In my experience, people that start a sentence with "I'm hearing" are usually attention seeking bullshitters who just want to appear in the know so that they can feel important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasted far too much time in the summer checking FF religiously because of JellyBeans. Believe it when I see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Any news on Govou and Ings?

Splitting petrol costs with Robbie Fowler & Alan Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Jelly Beans say he got warned off about talking about transfer targets from people inside the club? or was that someone else? if it was him he's done well heeding the warning - obviously someone who wants to put his in the know ego ahead of a legitimate request from the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Didn't Jelly Beans say he got warned off about talking about transfer targets from people inside the club? or was that someone else? if it was him he's done well heeding the warning - obviously someone who wants to put his in the know ego ahead of a legitimate request from the club.

Aye and then he changed the story to say he was only allowed to talk about players we were after when their names were in the press :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

In my experience, people that start a sentence with "I'm hearing" are usually attention seeking bullshitters who just want to appear in the know so that they can feel important. 

I'm hearing you mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Any news on Govou and Ings?

Ings is out rest of the season with a bad injury... which clearly means we're getting him in the summer for 6 months to get his fitness back up :belm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Ings is out rest of the season with a bad injury... which clearly means we're getting him in the summer for 6 months to get his fitness back up :belm:

I think it depends on whether Jelavic scores against Aston Villa in the Europa mate fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still without a club.  Rangers one of the teams loosely linked with him but Hull seem to be current favourites.

The consensus of the thread seems to be that he is a good player but should there be a huge red flag, given that he has been without a club for 6-7 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×