Fuck it mk2

bordersbear

Lots of people posting on here have the opinion that what they say goes. FACT. I have followed the Gers for 50 odd years through good and bad . Some of you youngsters don't know what bad times are. I've been at ibrox when there were only 6 or 7 thousand there. The team was poor and results even more so. However I still made the 300 mile round trip every other week to watch and support MY TEAM! ONCE A RANGER ALWAYS A RANGER. FUCK ALL THE HATERS AND THE POPE!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Lots of people posting on here have the opinion that what they say goes. FACT. I have followed the Gers for 50 odd years through good and bad . Some of you youngsters don't know what bad times are. I've been at ibrox when there were only 6 or 7 thousand there. The team was poor and results even more so. However I still made the 300 mile round trip every other week to watch and support MY TEAM! ONCE A RANGER ALWAYS A RANGER. FUCK ALL THE HATERS AND THE POPE!

We live in times when a Rangers team weren't even good enough to finish in the top two of the second tier of Scottish Football, the absolute worst performance of any Rangers team in history, 4 years ago we almost went out the game, anyone who says any other time was worse than that are delusional.

Even when Jock Stein managed that mob we got to two European Finals, we were a bloody good side, I can only imagine how hard it was watching them come out on top but thats entirely different to the out and out garbage we've been subjected to these last 5 years

28 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

It seems like you have the opinion that what you say goes. Irony. 

36 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

What was so odd about the 50years?

41 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

I like this one better to be honest. Beats me why your moaning look at the shite the Young cunts have to watch now, you have watched players they can only dream about.

We take our chances in most of these matches we wouldn't be that far behind them. That's never great but we'll finish comfortably second. Some in the media are giving it we will finish fourth and make Warburton out as some sort of clown. Cheeky cunts on the radio were trying to talk the guy out his job for a poor start to the season when we've dominated most matches. We've not been playing well but I think Warburton should get to see out this season and another window before being judged. That lot have spent money and improved so we're going to have to get some better players before we win the title again. But we'll be pumping the rest of them again soon enough if we start taking our chances even with this lot. Its no where near as bad as made out as you say. We're only a couple of good players away from  giving them a game. Guys made some bad buys but I'd give him a chance to sign some more as we've not gave him much cash to demand the title this season  :541:

17 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'll tell you this....

Ive got another 2/3 months off work and you cunts are doing fuck all to help keep me busy

I'm gonna buy jigsaws and paint by numbers rather than sit through and read this pish

Fuck sake

U love reading this pish really mate!!???

ans get ur arse back to work!!!?

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'll tell you this....

Ive got another 2/3 months off work and you cunts are doing fuck all to help keep me busy

I'm gonna buy jigsaws and paint by numbers rather than sit through and read this pish

Fuck sake

Xhamster K.A.I, it's the only way.