Toryglen Bus to Leipzig

eskbankloyal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think going to a European away game on a bus is something you've got to experience at least once if your life, I imagine there's plenty booze, patter, sash-bashes to keep you going. And a wee kip as well maybe.. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just want to know, is the £120 just the bus, not the match ticket as well? 

31 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think going to a European away game on a bus is something you've got to experience at least once if your life, I imagine there's plenty booze, patter, sash-bashes to keep you going. And a wee kip as well maybe.. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just want to know, is the £120 just the bus, not the match ticket as well? 

Aye it's just the bus, mate.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not a can, that would be ridiculous and dangerous....

Problem though is when you're half cut, forgot you've shat in a beer bottle, and reach for that nearest one... 

You can shit in a beer bottle? Kudos.

Done two trips to Europe with Rangers on a bus, one to Denmark and one to Germany , trip going to both was fucking brilliant and a fantastic experience , trip back from both was fucking horrendous and not something I think  would be up for now , any future trips will be by plane although anyone who hasn't tried it should give it a go at least once 

I done roughly half of my trips to watch us in Europe on the bus. 

Worst one was Romania in 1988. Left at midnight on the Saturday and got home 4am on the Saturday. 

You meet folk that become friends for life even though on the way home you want to batter them

one bit of advice I always took was to drink the whole trip. Never battered it just gentle paced. 

Seen folk on way home fucked because they peaked too soon :D 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I thinkitgoing to a Eurohe cdnean away game on a bus is something you've got to experience at least once if your life, I imagine there's plenty booze, patter, sash-bashes to keep you going. And a wee kip as well maybe.. 

Went to Parma on a bus and ABBAs Gold was stuck IN the CD player and the radio never worked,4 day of ABBA :001:And the guys were still singing IT full tilt on the way home.

58 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I done roughly half of my trips to watch us in Europe on the bus. 

Worst one was Romania in 1988. Left at midnight on the Saturday and got home 4am on the Saturday. 

You meet folk that become friends for life even though on the way home you want to batter them

one bit of advice I always took was to drink the whole trip. Never battered it just gentle paced. 

Seen folk on way home fucked because they peaked too soon :D 

Excellent advice!

Ive done 16 euro trips with the Kinning Park Loyal.

Some of the best times of my life were on the bus abroad and met some of my best mates.

Done stuttgart on the bus and it was a brilliant experience lol. I agree with the poster above who said everyone needs to do a European away bus trip at least once. Some laugh when you look back me and my mate can talk for ages about stuff that happened on that bus ?? 

Thankfully for this trip I got flights hotels and trains for 115£ though ?