UFC Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

Rambo1872

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Boxing Match = Mayweather. The best defensive boxer ever, supreme technique and stamina. Wouldn't knock him out, but would win every single round convincingly.

In the Octagon = McGregor. Self explanatory.

You don't think he would knock him out?

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

He's not got the punching power left anymore imo, plus to McGregors credit he does appear to have quite a strong chin and is good defensively. 

Good point, was watching some highlights of Mayweather there, in a way he is quite similar to McGregor with his precision but he did look powerful as fuck, and by the end of some his fights he didn't look out of breathe or uneasy, CM must be only looking at the $ in this fight, surely he knows he will lose

I personally believe its a no brainer and mayweather would punch his cunt in, but the guys in my office all seem to think mcgregor would win and i just couldnt see the reasoning in it. It forced me to ask on here because i started to think i was missing something? There claiming floyds hands are fucked......

What an absolute farce. Even if there was a remote chance of this, McGregor couldn't fight within the rules of boxing effectively. 

He relies on keeping people at range with kicks, threats of spinning attacks and generally pushing / pawing their lead hand away.