Some of our support

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Marks the sort of wee prick who's da is a taig and so is all his pals but because he wants to try be different he decides to support rangers for a daft reason after supporting celtic for a few years. 

Marks the sort of wee fanny who sits behind his keyboard going what's the queen got to do with rangers, what's singing loyalist songs got to do with rangers. He's probably voted yes if he was old enough as barely looks like he has hit puberty.

theres plenty of wee fuds like him out there but  I can bet you they barely put money into rangers or travel up and down the country following us.

It's weird how almost everyone in this country will have a team they claim to support even if they've never watched a game.

"I'm a Rangers fan but I don't give a fuck about football" - why even say your a Rangers fan then? worst cunts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the real question - 

How many tourists visit Buckingham Palace compared with the Scottish Parliament which cost twice as much?

And here endeth the debate - well apart from blowing up that parliament with Seaweed Sturgeon left in it. 

Neds who write the way they talk are the worst. Gives me a sore head. He's clearly an attention seeking little prick. 

£300 million to refurbish the home of our head of state, a home that is one of Europe's (and indeed the worlds) most visited tourist attractions is a drop in the ocean. 

Quite content for my tax £'s to be spent on that. 

Less happy for my tax £'s to be spent on benefits because people in places like Dundee and Inverclyde think it's their God given right to sit at home doing fuck all,  while the rest of us foot the bill.   

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That made me chuckle, twitter and facebook I just don't get, whats the point of them? look at me look at me seems to be the general gist of them.

I don't understand it either. Social media is for idiots. 

Taking pictures of a meal and posting it online is end of days stuff. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Mark needs his baws toed and so donmarks dad.

They need educated to stop reading Timmy blogs and believing them, IT chip chip chip away with these fecks who write the same lies IN  unison knowing their message of shite will become the norm IF IT said enough.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

They need educated to stop reading Timmy blogs and believing them, IT chip chip chip away with these fecks who write the same lies IN  unison knowing their message of shite will become the norm IF IT said enough.

The struggle to educate our kids is becoming harder with the Scottish government we have setting the education curriculum.

They set the tone and stupid wee cunts, like mark, are so closed minded they accept it.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Mark is a prick and I'm gonae shite on his curtains.

The money they bring in will far outweigh that 

The net contribution of the Royal Family for last year was estimated at £1.155 Billion last year, so yeah i'd have to agree with you.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-queen-and-the-uk-royal-family-contribution-to-the-uk-economy-2015-9

I mind in my old work they sent this old roaster out to cover a call-off one night.

It was a few weeks before the Scottish independence referendum.

He asked me how I was voting and I said NO and he started going tut tut and I thought here we go ...

He finally got onto the Royal Family and how they were a drain on the tax payer and I said to him that the SNP's plan even in an independent Scotland was to keep the Queen as the head of state and secondly I think I remember reading it cost each British citizen about £1.30 each or something to upkeep the Monarchy ... say it was £1.30 as I can't mind exactly but I pulled a fiver out my pocket and said here if it bothers you that much I'll pay you and your wife's contributions and you can even keep the change - here ye go. 

He refused.

He was never allowed back on night shift to work with me again. My boss asked me for feedback and I said straight he was a wank and I don't want him working at night with me ever again.

He got a few shifts during the day and no cunt on the day shift liked him either. Au-Reviour arsehole. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I mind in my old work they sent this old roaster out to cover a call-off one night.

It was a few weeks before the Scottish independence referendum.

He asked me how I was voting and I said NO and he started going tut tut and I thought here we go ...

He finally got onto the Royal Family and how they were a drain on the tax payer and I said to him that the SNP's plan even in an independent Scotland was to keep the Queen as the head of state and secondly I think I remember reading it cost each British citizen about £1.30 each or something to upkeep the Monarchy ... say it was £1.30 as I can't mind exactly but I pulled a fiver out my pocket and said here if it bothers you that much I'll pay you and your wife's contributions and you can even keep the change - here ye go. 

He refused.

He was never allowed back on night shift to work with me again. My boss asked me for feedback and I said straight he was a wank and I don't want him working at night with me ever again.

He got a few shifts during the day and no cunt on the day shift liked him either. Au-Reviour arsehole. 

There's so so many of them now though. This country is a horrible little place that will end up utterly fucked because people like him are so gullible and thick. 

It's interesting how literally no-one in this country is capable of research. They just spout nonsense for likes and retweets. 

The Royal Family make Britian £150million a year just from tourism. That's 1.5 billion over the period that it will take to fix the palace. Take out the 300 odd million and you have 1.2billion into the economy

Just now, gsa said:

There's so so many of them now though. This country is a horrible little place that will end up utterly fucked because people like him are so gullible and thick. 

If I'm to blame the UK Government for anything then it's for them letting Scotland get this way. 

I know you can't deny people their say, wipe out nationalist parties and tell people what to think but I think for decades now Westminister has just thought keep giving us the subs (what was it? around £1300 more per head of population than the rest of the UK?) and all is well and that's all we have to do ...WRONG.

The SNP keeps this money aside to make it look like Scotland's getting a bum deal while services up here go without and they allow lies and hate to fester.

I've never once heard May came out and say in public to Sturgeon to shut the fuck up about a second referendum or even attempt a strategy to show the SNP up ... that's all left to wee Ruth who is doing well but can only do so much.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

It's weird how almost everyone in this country will have a team they claim to support even if they've never watched a game.

"I'm a Rangers fan but I don't give a fuck about football" - why even say your a Rangers fan then? worst cunts

Heard that shite a lot of times with cunts saying they're a rangers fan but don't bother about football, it honestly grinds ma gears.

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If I'm to blame the UK Government for anything then it's for them letting Scotland get this way. 

I know you can't deny people their say, wipe out nationalist parties and tell people what to think but I think for decades now Westminister has just thought keep giving us the subs (what was it? around £1300 more per head of population than the rest of the UK?) and all is well and that's all we have to do ...WRONG.

The SNP keeps this money aside to make it look like Scotland's getting a bum deal while services up here go without and they allow lies and hate to fester.

I've never once heard May came out and say in public to Sturgeon to shut the fuck up about a second referendum or even attempt a strategy to show the SNP up ... that's all left to wee Ruth who is doing well but can only do so much.

They are terrified of losing the propaganda war and any response is twisted and manipulated by the SNP. 

Personally I think Sturgeon and Salmond should now get it both barrels. Expose their incompetence, lies and lay bare the economic catastrophe that is an independent Scotland's future. 

In fact "independence" doesn't really make sense. "Separation" should be the word. They are more than happy to be part of the EU and have France and Germany telling them what to do. Separation from England at all costs, at any cost. 

I cannot overstate how much they repulse me. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Couldn't care less what Mark, whoever he is, thinks tbh.

It does seem like alot of money, right enough.

Not to worry then Inigo , how about spending money on this fuckshit 

The Scottish Government has spent £5.3m on a series of new websites, STV News can reveal.

St Andrew's House previously claimed it had spent just £80,000 on its new website and was unable to provide STV News with an estimated final bill as it was part of a "digital ecosystem". 

It said this involved "common processes and technologies for all parts of Scottish Government".

The project includes a new main website for the devolved administration.

STV News has now learned through a freedom of information request that the Scottish Government has spent £5,323,748 on the "ecosystem" so far.

The replacement of the current Scottish Government website is still going through its beta testing stage.

Scottish Conservative chief whip John Lamont previously accused St Andrew's House of attempting to "mask" the cost of its new website.

He has criticised the multi-million-pound spend, saying it did not appear to be "essential".

Lamont said: "This seems a staggering amount of money to spend on simply developing a few websites.

"At a time when we need to be spending public money as efficiently as possible, the Scottish Government has seen it fit to throw millions at a project that hardly seems essential."

Scottish Labour also criticised the "ecosystem" and linked it to previous controversial IT projects which the Scottish Government has undertaken.

Last year, a new £178m government IT system failed to deliver Common Agricultural Payments to farmers, causing lengthy delays.

A spokesman for the party said: "This is an extraordinary rise in costs at a time when local services are facing £500m worth of cuts under the SNP.

"The SNP government has a history of huge overspends on IT systems and this looks like the latest failure.

"There was a shambolic overhaul of the NHS24 system, a multi-million pound overspend involving the police IT system and separate chaos that left farmers without vital payments."

He added: "This year the SNP cut winter resilience funding for our NHS by more than £1m.

"If our NHS faces a winter crisis, as it has previously under the SNP, ministers should explain to parliament why they spent close to five times as much on a website."

The Scottish Government has defended its digital ecosystem project from the criticism.

St Andrew's House insists it will deliver value for money in the long run to the taxpayer, pointing out that mygov.scot and beta.gov.scot have been developed on a shared publishing platform, saving money from two separate projects.

A Scottish Government spokesman said: "It is incorrect to claim this funding is for one or two simple websites.

"This funding has a major part to play in ensuring people across Scotland are able to benefit from access to information and modern frontline services from the public sector wherever they are.

"The money we are investing will ensure that services cost less in the future because they will be easier to access and use common digital platforms - allowing things to be built once for Scotland rather than being built or bought multiple times.

"As a result of our investment, sites and services can operate using the same infrastructure, processes and technologies, benefiting all parts of the public sector for many years to come."

Or the amount they wasted on NHS24 Failed IT System 

Whatever it's gonna cost to repair The Palace , it'll be worth every penny