Some of our support

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

BP9s apprentice. 

He's gonna pop in at some point tomorrow if he get's wifi up whatever hill he's walking and say something about Rangers fans doing what they do best - hate - but not in response to the we rhat Rangers fan in the OP ... God no .. it will be for the SNP comments that's followed

hate hate hate what we all do best

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It's interesting how literally no-one in this country is capable of research. They just spout nonsense for likes and retweets. 

The Royal Family make Britian £150million a year just from tourism. That's 1.5 billion over the period that it will take to fix the palace. Take out the 300 odd million and you have 1.2billion into the economy

Having spent many years doing changing the Guard at Royal estates the tourism it generates is why they come here but I hate the wee ethnic shops selling tourists wee mugs or statues of wee fluffy Guardsman but hey people forget how many businesses rely on the Royals.

3 hours ago, Willis said:

It's weird how almost everyone in this country will have a team they claim to support even if they've never watched a game.

"I'm a Rangers fan but I don't give a fuck about football" - why even say your a Rangers fan then? worst cunts

(tu) tarriers are full of them . 

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was in drastic need of refurbishment a few years back - the place hasn't been decorated for donkeys years.

As folk have already said, whether your a pro monarch or not, like it or lump it, she rules the land and let's you live in it, the price is a small price to pay considering the huge tourism it generates.

I agree about the plastics that have never been to a game, however I've no religious following and I began supporting the club when I was 12 years old and a pals dad took me to Ibrox and have been the odd half season ticket holder since. I've not been in a few years so hope I'm no tarnished wae that brush as I've not followed us that much of late lol

£300m+ man irrespective of what the royal family bring in is still an awful lot to spend on a property, I'm not familiar with costs of construction or renovation but fuck sake that is some amount of dough

We can argue that it is nothing to what the royal family bring in which is fair enough but surely that cost could be brought down, what can they possibly be doing for that amount of money?

In reference to the wee arsehole on twitter, you know, there was once a time in England when Kings and Queens didn't attend funerals because it was treason to imagine the death of a monarch yet here we have a fucking guy openly suggesting a terrorist attack on our Queen who someone suggests brings billions into our economy, if that's not treason then I don't know what is.

I'd hang the cunt

Plus the little bastard should be thanking the idea of the royal family because if it wasn't for a well known King who told the pope to Fuck off 500 years ago we'd all be attending mass every Sunday, spending time with priests and brainwashed by the time we hit primary school.

Some folk really need to open a book instead of their twitter

Even if the Queen didn't live there we'd still need to renovate the place or does Mark think we should just let the most famous building in the UK crumble or burn down cause the wiring is 60 years old?

The palace belongs to the crown estates whose' revenues go into the HM Treasury so who else is going to pay for its upkeep?

Our Royal Family brings and estimated revenue of £500M PA in tourism etc.

Our Scottish Parliment building cost £414M to build and approx £70M PA to maintain and that is before we factor in MSP costs.

I know which one I would keep.

4 minutes ago, stfu said:

Our Royal Family brings and estimated revenue of £500M PA in tourism etc.

Our Scottish Parliment building cost £414M to build and approx £70M PA to maintain and that is before we factor in MSP costs.

I know which one I would keep.

Is neither an option?