Some of our support

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I'm in The Louden, but I'll be at the John Greig at 2.45.  I'm wearing an orange parka. We'll see who's a fuckin Declan. No doubt you'll be in your fkn bedroom tweeting.

Was that you on Question time if so I applaud you :541:

58 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I'm in The Louden, but I'll be at the John Greig at 2.45.  I'm wearing an orange parka. We'll see who's a fuckin Declan. No doubt you'll be in your fkn bedroom tweeting.

Why does being in the louden make everycunt with a gripe online mental ? Go up the real one in duke street and start your pish about the English 

48 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Personally it's a disgrace. 

The Royals should pay for this out their own pocket. There is no argument to be had.

Does anybody actually think the RF give a fuck about anyone on here?

I will have you know the Queen phones me every week. She is a lovely lady who loves our club.

Even if we got rid of them we'd have to maintain the palaces.  They shouldn't be getting taxpayers money...which they are because they are going to keep more of the estate earnings over ten years to pay for it. Stupid comment though.

5 hours ago, Willis said:

This is the shite that pisses me off, they are so self righteous and so brainwashed by their bravheart birthday card shite that they look down on anyone who disagrees with them because they cant fathom anyone thinking they were wrong, "we're right and youre not, the result of the vote doesnt matter". Folk on FB after the result giving it "what the fuck scotland?! bunch of fucking arseholes" etc, they dont even have the brain capacity to realise that theyre speaking about the majority in this country. If you we're to tut-tut at a yes voter they'd genuinely be baffled but their attitude is seen as completely understandable. The left are so self righteous and have such a sense of superiority that it has completely backfired on them and is a big reason why the right wing is on the rise finally.

At the end of the day it made it all the better when we as a country told them to shove their independence up their arse. Get it fucking up the lot of the high horsed cunts.

Spot on. If they got their way and they won, we would never be allowed to challenge it. Cunts the lot of them and really should be deported.

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Posts under the name @Mr Soprano on here..

Snp voter anaw..

Aye him and his mate @Rfc52 dunno how they get away with it. Look at one of the posts from rfc52, he is always saying stuff like that. There is a pic of him holding a Jon Daly loyal tricolour in the post a pic of yourself thread

12 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Aye him and his mate @Rfc52 dunno how they get away with it. Look at one of the posts from rfc52, he is always saying stuff like that. There is a pic of him holding a Jon Daly loyal tricolour in the post a pic of yourself thread

Scum, IMO

19 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Not to worry then Inigo , how about spending money on this fuckshit 

The Scottish Government has spent £5.3m on a series of new websites, STV News can reveal.

St Andrew's House previously claimed it had spent just £80,000 on its new website and was unable to provide STV News with an estimated final bill as it was part of a "digital ecosystem". 

It said this involved "common processes and technologies for all parts of Scottish Government".

The project includes a new main website for the devolved administration.

STV News has now learned through a freedom of information request that the Scottish Government has spent £5,323,748 on the "ecosystem" so far.

The replacement of the current Scottish Government website is still going through its beta testing stage.

Scottish Conservative chief whip John Lamont previously accused St Andrew's House of attempting to "mask" the cost of its new website.

He has criticised the multi-million-pound spend, saying it did not appear to be "essential".

Lamont said: "This seems a staggering amount of money to spend on simply developing a few websites.

"At a time when we need to be spending public money as efficiently as possible, the Scottish Government has seen it fit to throw millions at a project that hardly seems essential."

Scottish Labour also criticised the "ecosystem" and linked it to previous controversial IT projects which the Scottish Government has undertaken.

Last year, a new £178m government IT system failed to deliver Common Agricultural Payments to farmers, causing lengthy delays.

A spokesman for the party said: "This is an extraordinary rise in costs at a time when local services are facing £500m worth of cuts under the SNP.

"The SNP government has a history of huge overspends on IT systems and this looks like the latest failure.

"There was a shambolic overhaul of the NHS24 system, a multi-million pound overspend involving the police IT system and separate chaos that left farmers without vital payments."

He added: "This year the SNP cut winter resilience funding for our NHS by more than £1m.

"If our NHS faces a winter crisis, as it has previously under the SNP, ministers should explain to parliament why they spent close to five times as much on a website."

The Scottish Government has defended its digital ecosystem project from the criticism.

St Andrew's House insists it will deliver value for money in the long run to the taxpayer, pointing out that mygov.scot and beta.gov.scot have been developed on a shared publishing platform, saving money from two separate projects.

A Scottish Government spokesman said: "It is incorrect to claim this funding is for one or two simple websites.

"This funding has a major part to play in ensuring people across Scotland are able to benefit from access to information and modern frontline services from the public sector wherever they are.

"The money we are investing will ensure that services cost less in the future because they will be easier to access and use common digital platforms - allowing things to be built once for Scotland rather than being built or bought multiple times.

"As a result of our investment, sites and services can operate using the same infrastructure, processes and technologies, benefiting all parts of the public sector for many years to come."

Or the amount they wasted on NHS24 Failed IT System 

Whatever it's gonna cost to repair The Palace , it'll be worth every penny 

Seems pricey as well, Broombrox.

The problem with discussing the anything the Monarchy does on a site like RM is it's basically pointless. The same people that will demand scrutiny and always having a healthy criticism of anything others do will give anything to do with the Royals a free pass. 

The Queen could confiscate the property of some on here and tell them to live the rest of their lives in a box and they'd thank her for it. 

Personally, I'd be inclined to ask the same questions about this. Where is the cash coming from, is it going to be done as efficiently as possible at as little cost as possible and does it represent value for money?

20 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

IMG_20161119_144654.png

5 hours ago, Willis said:

The tarriers and nationalists have played the oppressed card for so long that it's became accepted.

The IRA are freedom fighters,  loyalist paramilitaries are terrorists.

Their songs about the old IRA are historical, our songs about historical battles and the UVF a British army regiment are sectarian and hate filled

Celtic/catholics are oppressed left wing victims, Rangers/Protestants are far right oppressors

Yes voters are for the people, No voters support the establishment.

They support the PLO and Hamas and hezbollah because they want to free Palestine, loyalists support Israel because we're religious nutters who love killing people

Criticise Rangers for using a tax loophole or call them H*** or other sectarian terms it's banter,  say the word fenian or even mention the fact they abused kids then your a bigot and likely to get arrested and are worse than a child abuser apparently

NO/PUL are the big bad bigots and the Yes/SNPIRA are struggling victims, that is the mentality these days.

In my work I used to get constant shite from tarriers about all sorts of things, called an orange bastard etc but it was "just banter", I'm sure I would have been fired for calling them pedos or discussing the referendum or any part of British history where we were the victors.

For fuck sake, we're not meant to wear poppies, they'll be claiming it's wrong to be proud of the fact we beat the nazis.  But at the same time it's offensive to sing "fuck the IRA"

This country is fucking backwards,  you'd never believe that most people in this country are unionists. its terrifying to think what independence would be like because we're second class citizens already

Fantastic and truthful post ?

22 hours ago, bornabear said:

Folk like him need to be banned from RM.

We have our traditions and if you disagree with any of them, then the answer is go elsewhere.

Or to put it more mildly, fuck off ye wank.

Hahahaha check the fucking nick of you wae that big hook hingin oot yer cheek