Windass

BlueAvenger

8 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

It was just an excuse to bring on Mckay who im fucking sick of the sight of, he played "ok" but his previous performances have been absolute shite, should get benched until he gets a proper attitude and passion of being a Rangers player

He has been benched. 

And then came on and done well.

I swear some cunts are just angry to be angry. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

It was just an excuse to bring on Mckay who im fucking sick of the sight of, he played "ok" but his previous performances have been absolute shite, should get benched until he gets a proper attitude and passion of being a Rangers player

He pisses me off tae jogging to take a corner when it's nil nil I would of took him off if he had any more subs he's a wee shitebag doesn't deserve a rangers jersey

Their best spell in the game came immediately after Windass went off. Two decent chances and a coupLe of corners. And only because we took off the player who didn't allow them those chances in the first place by controlling most of the midfield  

it was a naive substitution 

3 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

He pisses me off tae jogging to take a corner when it's nil nil I would of took him off if he had any more subs he's a wee shitebag doesn't deserve a rangers jersey

Who the fuck are you to talk about our players like that? 

you don't deserve a place on this forum.  

kdy fiddler more like. :pipe:

Just now, kdybear55 said:

Aye when it suits him! He needs to wake up and realise who he's playing for pathetic attitude for a rangers player 

If he were a shitebag, he wouldn't make himself available week after week.

Getting injured in a reckless challenge is not what we need.  Naismith tried that, and look how that worked out for us.

13 minutes ago, govanblue said:

If he were a shitebag, he wouldn't make himself available week after week.

Getting injured in a reckless challenge is not what we need.  Naismith tried that, and look how that worked out for us.

So your happy with him fucking about when we're going to drop more points at home? Not taken on men trying to get in to the box? 

Imo he is not cutting it at this level and doesn't look like he wants to be out there.

sorry your getting offended but I want to see urgency from rangers players to win and keep going to the end body on the line stuff 

Just now, kdybear55 said:

So your happy with him fucking about when we're going to drop more points at home? Not taken on men trying to get in to the box? 

Imo he is not cutting it at this level and doesn't look like he wants to be out there.

sorry your getting offended but I want to see urgency from rangers players to win and keep going to the end body on the line stuff 

Everybody's fucking about.  Why single him out?  He did well when he came on.  He deserves credit for that.

You don't need to be happy, but you shouldn't cross the line into personal abuse.  The boy is doing his best.  

How did it feel when I accused you of being a taig?

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Everybody's fucking about.  Why single him out?  He did well when he came on.  He deserves credit for that.

You don't need to be happy, but you shouldn't cross the line into personal abuse.  The boy is doing his best.  

How did it feel when I accused you of being a taig?

I don't think he is trying his best though! We've saw his best and what he can do I thought he was outstanding in the semi against them! I don't see why he can get his head up and beat lesser opponents! 

I'm no a 12 year old wee girl I'm no bothered what someone on a forum who doesn't know me calls me I'm talking about McKay and I think if he's serious about playing for rangers he needs to have a serious think about his attitude in games! 

I hate it when tav doesn't play moh through and cuts in and loses the ball! 

I think holts been poor along with Halliday I think when forrester came on it gives us more of a threat because he is more direct tries to take the ball forward like windass 

miller was poor on Saturday but he plays for the jersey so I'm not just singleing him out but what I've seen of McKay this season he has had a poor attitude and I wouldn't play him 

3 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Did you want him to sprint to the corner flag then stand and wait while Clint and Rob get into the box?

I think your reading into his body language too much.

The boy done well when he came on, he's 21 years of age and running onto the pitch to boos which couldn't have been nice.

When he came on we had ran out of ideas and the fans had became restless, not ideal for young guys like him and Dodoo.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Did you want him to sprint to the corner flag then stand and wait while Clint and Rob get into the box?

I think your reading into his body language too much.

The boy done well when he came on, he's 21 years of age and running onto the pitch to boos which couldn't have been nice.

When he came on we had ran out of ideas and the fans had became restless, not ideal for young guys like him and Dodoo.

Aye I do want him to sprint to get the ball sorry but Kenny miller does it often enough! 

Maybe I am being a bit hard on him for his age I know he's a shy lad! But at the end of the day if he's unable to play under the pressure of playing at ibrox why is he playing? 

4 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

I don't think he is trying his best though! We've saw his best and what he can do I thought he was outstanding in the semi against them! I don't see why he can get his head up and beat lesser opponents! 

I'm no a 12 year old wee girl I'm no bothered what someone on a forum who doesn't know me calls me I'm talking about McKay and I think if he's serious about playing for rangers he needs to have a serious think about his attitude in games! 

I hate it when tav doesn't play moh through and cuts in and loses the ball! 

I think holts been poor along with Halliday I think when forrester came on it gives us more of a threat because he is more direct tries to take the ball forward like windass 

miller was poor on Saturday but he plays for the jersey so I'm not just singleing him out but what I've seen of McKay this season he has had a poor attitude and I wouldn't play him 

Those are reasonable points well made. 

Stick to that and we'll all get along fine. (tu)

5 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

Aye I do want him to sprint to get the ball sorry but Kenny miller does it often enough! 

Maybe I am being a bit hard on him for his age I know he's a shy lad! But at the end of the day if he's unable to play under the pressure of playing at ibrox why is he playing? 

Then you know what happens next, he sprints to get the ball, places the ball then waits until the players arrive in the box, while he waits the fans heckle him!

Or he could take a short corner, and get heckled!

Nobody said he was unable to play at Ibrox under pressure, as GB says, if he couldn't handle it then he could be injured (remember Andy Webster?)

A bit of support to the younger players wouldn't go amiss, we aren't the best at showing patience, but wee Barrie has shown what he can do and once he gets that little bit of belief back in himself then he will come good again imo.

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Then you know what happens next, he sprints to get the ball, places the ball then waits until the players arrive in the box, while he waits the fans heckle him!

Or he could take a short corner, and get heckled!

Nobody said he was unable to play at Ibrox under pressure, as GB says, if he couldn't handle it then he could be injured (remember Andy Webster?)

A bit of support to the younger players wouldn't go amiss, we aren't the best at showing patience, but wee Barrie has shown what he can do and once he gets that little bit of belief back in himself then he will come good again imo.

I do agree he needs belief but I don't understand what has happened to him he knows he can take on defenders we have watched him do it! 

I just think warburton kept starting him too long and now a lot of fans including me have lost faith in him! 

I do believe a good attitude goes a long way and I don't get that from McKay at the moment 

1 minute ago, kdybear55 said:

I do agree he needs belief but I don't understand what has happened to him he knows he can take on defenders we have watched him do it! 

I just think warburton kept starting him too long and now a lot of fans including me have lost faith in him! 

I do believe a good attitude goes a long way and I don't get that from McKay at the moment 

He's your typical young Scottish player, lets his head drop if things don't go his way early doors or he gets booted.

I agree with the bit about Warburton persisting with him when he was clearly off form, but i wouldn't go as far as say i had lost faith in him.

Teams were doubling up, sometimes more , on him and restricting any space he had to work with the ball.

I don't think his attitude is the problem, ok he has shat out of a few tackles but he is on the pitch and he knows better than us if he is likely to win the ball or not.

He has had some pretty rough treatment from hammer-throwers and very little protection from referees.

At 21 years of age time is on his side to really kick on and become the player his superb technical ability allows him to be.