Willie Collum

jintybear

I hate all that refs are cheats shit - leave that to the Nellie Kim's. 

He's a ref who has no personality and is simply too officious. Everything is by the book and he is the epitomy of someone who has never played football at any kind of level.

In summary,  he's vastly overrated by both sfa and uefa. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Terrible decisions all day especially the odea tackle that wasn't even a booking

Thought he was bad both ways, TBH.

Probably seemed against us more, because we had greater possession.

Good job for Waldo that Mike Dean doesn't referee any of our matches!

5 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I honestly used to believe that the referees in Scotland were just incompetent, but over the last four years of watching bad decisions every week go against us, I seriously do believe that there is a definite bias against us.  

Don't think they had the refs until a few years back but when I heard Collum get the last OF game .I knew it was a done deal .

At this moment it doesn't make a great deal in the grand scheme 

It will when we get close to the scum 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't think they had the refs until a few years back but when I heard Collum get the last OF game .I knew it was a done deal .

100% right mate and that's my point, I've been going home and away for 33 years and since we started getting a booting in 2012 it's been open season, via the media, police, other clubs and there hate filled fans and also the corrupt SFA/SPL and their officials, and in all honesty it's changed my thoughts on incompetence to bias. We've been kicked from pillar to post these last 4 years and it should be highlighted as although we have failed to put a team on the park that inspires the fans the referees we see week in week out also do their upmost to surprress that, of that I have no doubt. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think it changed around the time Dougie McDonald got sacked for a wee white lie, around how he arrived at the right decision in reversing a penalty he'd, initially, awarded to the beggars.

Just after Regan was appointed at the SFA....

Was he not appointed thanks to Reid's son's recruitment company?

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

100% right mate and that's my point, I've been going home and away for 33 years and since we started getting a booting in 2012 it's been open season, via the media, police, other clubs and there hate filled fans and also the corrupt SFA/SPL and their officials, and in all honesty it's changed my thoughts on incompetence to bias. We've been kicked from pillar to post these last 4 years and it should be highlighted as although we have failed to put a team on the park that inspires the fans the referees we see week in week out also do their upmost to surprress that, of that I have no doubt. 

See the thing is with us bears . Most of the bears out there say " that's taig behaviour " being paranoid .

I always say ,their shit never done them too badly over the last 30 years.

Referee strikes .

Clarification .Remember them ?? Not too many of those decisions needing clarified this weather eh ?

Getting well known beggar refs fast tracked

Getting McDonald ,Dallas and McCurry all booted out of their positions

Need I remind everyone . They had all 1 thing in common .

They all refereed a Rangers win at the Scumdome .Only Collum has survived having refereed a win for us there , we all know why that is .

No .I know what I think of this corrupt little land .

32 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

As I've said a number of times all the moaning, all the complaining from they bastards has got them control of Scottish football.

our dignified silence was something I agreed with years ago but not now.

suppose I'm just a paranoid Protestant to some people. 

Being para mate is like some form of leprosy to a lot of bears . " leave that to the beggars"  you will here

It's that mantra that has got us well behind the 8 ball in all walks of life in this Godforsaken fuckin cesspit of nepotism and corruption .

Ignore ,turn a blind eye .Apathy prevails

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

Think it changed around the time Dougie McDonald got sacked for a wee white lie, around how he arrived at the right decision in reversing a penalty he'd, initially, awarded to the beggars.

Just after Regan was appointed at the SFA....

Was he not appointed thanks to Reid's son's recruitment company?

Yeah mate .That is how I see it . McDonald and then Dallas for the emails .

They were stitched up good and proper .

For a while ,I though the referees would get their payback on these fuckers .

Then I seen the likes of pretty fair refs like Callum Murray and few others being over looked for the bigger games .

It's the same 2 that get all our massive games .Craigy tim loving Thompson and Collum.

The one exception was the Cup Final but we still fucked that up .

10 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I hate all that refs are cheats shit - leave that to the Nellie Kim's. 

He's a ref who has no personality and is simply too officious. Everything is by the book and he is the epitomy of someone who has never played football at any kind of level.

In summary,  he's vastly overrated by both sfa and uefa. 

If everything was by the book then O'Dea would have been sent off!

Though I also don't like the accusations that refs are cheats I really do understand why some people would think that, there has been plenty of times this season already where we haven't been given clear cut penalties, where opposition players haven't been getting booked and should have and yet our players have been booked for a lot less.

The tackle <3mins at the Govan/Broomloan corner was a definite yellow - unpunished. 

The tackle from behind at the half way line on Garner? was a definite yellow - unpunished

I'd need to see it again but looked like Garner was also fouled in the penalty box late on in the second half. 

The 2 fouls prior to the free kick outside the box went also unpunished. I'm sure one player took at swipe too. 

43 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

The tackle <3mins at the Govan/Broomloan corner was a definite yellow - unpunished. 

The tackle from behind at the half way line on Garner? was a definite yellow - unpunished

I'd need to see it again but looked like Garner was also fouled in the penalty box late on in the second half. 

The 2 fouls prior to the free kick outside the box went also unpunished. I'm sure one player took at swipe too. 

What about when garner wins a fair header and he gives a foul against him 

He's an oddball that likes the artificial authority he gets for 90 minutes. He watched Garner get fouled and then had his eyes on the ball to see if Garner gets the advantage which he does but is immediately brought down and grabs the ball, free kick against Garner, then has a wee shout at him that he's in charge.  Surely most refs would have went with their apparent original decision and gave the foul against Dundee 

4 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Don't  Think he's a cheat TBH, but he's absolute Shite as a ref, remember this belter last season?

IMG_2657.JPG

He isn't shite if the decisions are against us though . He is highly regarded in certain quarters in Scotland strangely enough ,