Willie Collum

jintybear

31 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's a biased Ref who also happens to be shit. 

A terrible combination. 

CB . I honestly think he is now mate . I noticed a change in him few seasons ago .

Not so much in our games . When I seen highlights of decisions he was giving to the scum .

Then we started getting him in few bigger games .

The OF game he got was easy for him . I truly believe if it had been close ,he would have made his mark .

He may be shite but he is clever ref . A bit like Thompson . The two of these bastards are bought and paid for .IMO

I honestly can't remember the scum having to complain about a contentious refereeing decision in few years .

Now lets ask ourselves . In all out footballing supporting lives . When did we never here them not complaining about refs .

Every other week wasn't it .

I think the Inverness game in Cup semi final was a watershed when they complained about hand ball,

Can anyone remember one since ??

Just doesn't add up for me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

CB . I honestly think he is now mate . I noticed a change in him few seasons ago .

Not so much in our games . When I seen highlights of decisions he was giving to the scum .

The OF game he got was easy for him . I truly believe if it had been close ,he would have made his mark .

He may be shite but he is clever ref . A bit like Thompson . The two of these bastards are bought and paid for .IMO

I honestly can't remember the scum having to complain about a contentious refereeing decision in few years .

Now lets ask ourselves . In all out footballing supporting lives . When did we never here them not complaining about refs .

I think the Inverness game in Cup semi final was a watershed when they complained about hand ball,

The scum get every decision going im sure Craig Gordon drop kicked a defender outside the box in any walk of life you would be charged and convicted of serious assault and the cunt got a yellow! I'm sure I seen the same move on the UFC last night 

Just now, kdybear55 said:

The scum get every decision going im sure Craig Gordon drop kicked a defender outside the box in any walk of life you would be charged and convicted of serious assault and the cunt got a yellow! I'm sure I seen the same move on the UFC last night 

Think it's happened twice with Gordon now mate .On both accounts ,Red cards but very little coverage and debate .

Remember when the tabloids used to analize the controversial decisions every weekend ,

You don't see that now funnily enough

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Think it's happened twice with Gordon now mate .On both accounts ,Red cards but very little coverage and debate .

Remember when the tabloids used to analize the controversial decisions every weekend ,

I used to think it was people being paranoid but watching games like yesterday how can you deny rangers got fuck all! The foul 3 mins in was a shocker how it wasn't a card il never know 

2 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

And the tranny shagger had the cheek to complain about BT sports mentioning it a few times.

In fact he counted the amount of times they showed it and mentioned it and he moaned it got a lot more exposure than the Forrester challenge (i think without naming Forrester).

This was a decision they got OFF with, give the cunts an inch and they take a mile.

Just now, plumbGER said:

And the tranny shagger had the cheek to complain about BT sports mentioning it a few times.

In fact he counted the amount of times they showed it and mentioned it and he moaned it got a lot more exposure than the Forrester challenge (i think without naming Forrester).

This was a decision they got OFF with, give the cunts an inch and they take a mile.

They act like there hard done by that's what I can't stomach! The tranny shagger is just a wind up merchant he just loves the reaction he gets 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They do all this because they no in the long run it works

We have seen first hand what their victim mentality has given them.

They have played a blinder and cunts need to wake up to them.

Me? I have known their game from day 1 and wouldn't give them the steam of my pish.

47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We have seen first hand what their victim mentality has given them.

They have played a blinder and cunts need to wake up to them.

Me? I have known their game from day 1 and wouldn't give them the steam of my pish.

:lol:charmer mate

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

He's made too many poor decisions against us for it just to be down to him being poor. Anyone watching that game yesterday with neutral eyes would be thinking he definitely doesn't like Rangers. 

Between Collum and Clancy they must have reffed half our games this season. That Clancy is slowly creeping up the list. He can never keep up with play and most of the time just guesses. 

The coverage Halliday's tackle has got like the posters have said above compared to Gordons TWO kung fu kicks is remarkable:lol:

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You only see them discuss decisions that Rangers might get. They made a right song and dance about Forrester not getting sent off at Dundee. They have most of the media in their back pocket.

54 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

So fucking what? Welcome to human life pal! If you are not fit to be at your work for whatever reason, then do not go to your work. 

A pish comment.

You only quoted part of my comment..No need to be heartless either..A wee bit of human decency NO..??..

21 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

You only quoted part of my comment..No need to be heartless either..A wee bit of human decency NO..??..

That's because it's the only bit the was pish. No issue with the rest of it. Life is hard - for you, for me, and for everyone else out there.

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Reason being they are winning the league and not losing to us on a regular basis buddy. 

The moment either of those things change the conspiracy theory will be in full flow. 

Same situation with our songs. When did you last hear them scream offence?  Only offended when losing. 

If they are winning they are happy, if they lose they've been cheated. 

Sanctimonious, lying bastards. 

24 minutes ago, markem said:

Reason being they are winning the league and not losing to us on a regular basis buddy. 

The moment either of those things change the conspiracy theory will be in full flow. 

Same situation with our songs. When did you last hear them scream offence?  Only offended when losing. 

If they are winning they are happy, if they lose they've been cheated. 

Sanctimonious, lying bastards. 

:clap:

Summed up perfectly.