Today's attendance

Gaz52

Ibrox; - 48,773

The rest of the SPL combined including last night's game - 22,142 

So that's 22,142 out of a possible 50,122 (if all stadiums were at capacity) 

I know we don't win any points for this but it's worth pointing out to prove how good our support is, even during this 'sticky' period on the pitch, the Rangers support turns out in great numbers and blows the rest of thr SPL away - minus you know who

Well done to each and everyone of you who do your best to go to games, watch or listen to them. It's you guys that are the envy of many other football clubs, loyalty isn't something you can buy but even if you could, you'd still struggle to top the loyalty of the Rangers support. :21: 

I think looking at those figures, league re-construction needs to happen ASAP as interest in Scottish football outwith Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen & Hearts is embarrassingly low. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lewdbear72 said:

Good attendance but atmosphere is terrible now :disappointment:

At times it is and today during a spell in the second half you could actually hear the players talking. However I thought the fans were tremendous today at getting behind the team in the last 20 minutes or so especially with Derrys Walls about 73 minutes I think it was. 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Apparently the fans were booing McKay coming on but other reports suggested it was anger at Windass being replaced as he was having a good game 

Think it was to more that fact Windass was coming off. He was our biggest threat going forward. 

Just now, Essandoh said:

It was definitely over the substitute, nothing against McKay.

Yeah I definitely thought it would be that. Surprise surprise it was Radio Clyde that suggested it might be because McKay was coming on. (It was the only place I could listen to that was giving frequent updates on the game) 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Apparently the fans were booing McKay coming on but other reports suggested it was anger at Windass being replaced as he was having a good game 

It was for windass being substituted,ridiculous decision,warburton is an idiot

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

His two subs won us the game though, Dodoo and Forrester

Forrester should have been on from the start.dodoo put in a couple of great crosses, moh should never have started because he's shite,McKay although I'm not a big fan did well when he came on.garner should have been off before Miller (Miller was raging) as garner was anonymous

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Yeah I definitely thought it would be that. Surprise surprise it was Radio Clyde that suggested it might be because McKay was coming on. (It was the only place I could listen to that was giving frequent updates on the game) 

I had Clyde on in the car but only briefly. Each time I switched it on to find out the score they were talking about a team that weren't even playing today. Nothing changes.

11 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Ibrox; - 48,773

The rest of the SPL combined including last night's game - 22,142 

So that's 22,142 out of a possible 50,122 (if all stadiums were at capacity) 

I know we don't win any points for this but it's worth pointing out to prove how good our support is, even during this 'sticky' period on the pitch, the Rangers support turns out in great numbers and blows the rest of thr SPL away - minus you know who

Well done to each and everyone of you who do your best to go to games, watch or listen to them. It's you guys that are the envy of many other football clubs, loyalty isn't something you can buy but even if you could, you'd still struggle to top the loyalty of the Rangers support. :21: 

I think looking at those figures, league re-construction needs to happen ASAP as interest in Scottish football outwith Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen & Hearts is embarrassingly low. 

I'm not sure about League reconstruction, ideally we'd have hibs, utd, falkirk & Dunfermline in the top tier at the expense of Hamilton, ICT, Ross County & St Johnstone  but im not sure if we'd sell the volume of STs without two tim games, two sheep, two hearts - these are the box office games of Scottish Football

54 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I'm not sure about League reconstruction, ideally we'd have hibs, utd, falkirk & Dunfermline in the top tier at the expense of Hamilton, ICT, Ross County & St Johnstone  but im not sure if we'd sell the volume of STs without two tim games, two sheep, two hearts - these are the box office games of Scottish Football

We didn't do too badly last season with no tim, sheep or hearts games.