Time to ditch Penny Arcade?

Dietspam

I like the song and it's great when the fans get singing but it's the same every fucking match. They only play a wee bit of each song. Today i thought they were going to play out Simply The Best. It felt like a bit of momentum was going with it and then it was cut short for 30 seconds on Penny Arcade. They should get the players and fans involved in a song they can play walking out to to get them pumped and the fans hyped rather than chopping and changing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

Get a new playlist for before the match too because if I hear "shut up and dance with me" played once more at Ibrox I'm gonna go mental. Get better goal music also not the generic sounding shit they have now..

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The music department at the club looks like it'll be the last thing to be looked at as we've needed a bit more thought and some new songs introduced. 4 lads had a dream should be played. ??

Agree..

Needs looked at badly,  new songs and old songs all re-recorded/remastered. Need to enhance the match day experience and promote atmosphere. 

Please. Kill it with fire. It;s horrific. They cut off the best part of Simply the Best for it every week. 

Hopefully if enough people make it clear to the club they'll do it. Like when Bieber has never been heard again after everyone hounded the club for playing Love Yourself at half time :lol:

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Why tell him to fuck up when it is true. The club couldn't be seen to be condoning the add ons.

He said the add ons were unfortunate! 

Im already aware the club are fucking cowards on matters like this. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Why tell him to fuck up when it is true. The club couldn't be seen to be condoning the add ons.

But it's alright for terrorism and bigotry to be promoted at the piggery? 

Why should we be sanitized?

It's time the club stood up for it's self and more importantly its fans. 

Lots of changes needed. When the Warburton interview gets played before the start - it can't be heard at all where I sit as it's too quiet. Anywhere else the same? Enclosure is probably further away from the speakers (in club deck roof) than any other bit of the ground though? felt a wee bit sorry for the U17 girls when I saw the pishy wee trophy they got as "The Scottish Cup". Our BB had a better trophy for swimming 25m in yer pyjamas.

Half time draw - how often is it Mols, Colin Stein or Willie Henderson? Was Nacho a few weeks ago I think? Get them doing a lap of honour and handshakes all round the ground to get things fired up a bit.

Simply the best - never be played in full because of the add ons.

Penny Arcade - if that is going to be played, then get a faster version as the bears are well ahead of the played version after the first line.

Completely agree we need something rousing that builds up right to the starting whistle to get the crowd going.

BUT...................with the shitty way we have played over the last wee while, Rhianna in the buff in the centre circle firing pingpong balls oot her duff whilst singing TBB would probably struggle to get the crowd going :-) The weans in BF1 are even quiet and The Blue Order seem to exist as a banner only.