Thanks Mr Warburton.

Drumloyal

I'm getting married on Friday and the wife to be has an uncle who works regularly with Rangers.

He got this for us as a wee surprise.  

I know it's probably not that exciting to most and it probably is something a lot of people have received in the past but I was well pleased and wanted to share.  (the wee scrap of paper is to obscure my address for obvious reasons).

Edit to add:  Just found out it was actually the wife that organised it and she has been trying for a few months to get this done as a wee gift for me, she only found out a couple of weeks ago that her uncle's business brings him in contact with the higher ups at Rangers. Crafty wee minx.

DSC_0101.JPG

In his personal capacity he's a top guy - not 100% convinced he's competitive to br - after all he was his former subordinate - over&above the financial gap, he must overcome that peer pressure.

He has great intent and principals - he would more than likely be a brilliant assistant manager - or dof.

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm getting married on Friday and the wife to be has an uncle who works regularly with Rangers.

He got this for us as a wee surprise.  

I know it's probably not that exciting to most and it probably is something a lot of people have received in the past but I was well pleased and wanted to share.  (the wee scrap of paper is to obscure my address for obvious reasons).

DSC_0101.JPG

Your wee bit of paper doesn't work mate, if you hold it up to the light, you can see your address. :541:

Good furtune to you and your wife in all you do mate :beer1:

Thanks from both of us for all the well wishes folks.  

Also, just found out it was actually the wife that organised it and she has been trying for a few months to get this done as a wee gift for me, she only found out last month that her uncle's business brings him in contact with the higher ups at Rangers.

Seems like I've nabbed a good one.

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Thanks from both of us for all the well wishes folks.  

Also, just found out it was actually the wife that organised it and she has been trying for a few months to get this done as a wee gift for me, she only found out last month that her uncle's business brings him in contact with the higher ups at Rangers.

Seems like I've nabbed a good one.

Has she got a sister?  ?

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Very nice touch 

I smiled looking at that 

I'm not a fan of his as a manager but he's acting like a Rangers manager there 

You don't have to say you're 'not a fan' of him in every second post. The vocal minority make it very clear. We get it. 

It's a nice gesture from him. Let's leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

You don't have to say you're 'not a fan' of him in every second post. The vocal minority make it very clear. We get it. 

It's a nice gesture from him. Let's leave it at that. 

Shut up ya wee child molester 

you actually do get on my tits sometimes your ok when the rest of the forum agrees and other times your an awkward nippy wee shite - mind you even used to support Scotland? Says the lot about you 

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut up ya wee child molester 

you actually do get on my tits sometimes your ok when the rest of the forum agrees and other times your an awkward nippy wee shite - mind you even used to support Scotland? Says the lot about you 

:lol: 

Just call it as I see it.

Never been to a Scotland game either, but certainly don't think less of Bears who do go, or question their right to go. Anyway, can't be arsed going round in circles with it again. 

Great gesture from Warburton (tu)