Thanks Mr Warburton.

Drumloyal

48 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Drumloyal, all the best to you mate, and I think this is the mark of a true gentleman from Mark Warburton. I lost my wife after 13 years of marriage, cherish her.

Sorry to hear that mate. Unimaginably hard to bear. 

Thanks to my wife Jackie we've also got one of these courtesy of Mr Warburton. 

Framed and in our living room ☺

We did the matchday tour yesterday and saw the Boss arriving at his office but you can't get talking on a matchday but the fella taking the tour told us how he has totally bought into the traditions of the club and also how Mr Struth expected things to be done and conducted.

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Has she got a sister?  ?

She has an identical twin sister and yes I'm serious; born within 3 mins of each other.  Nobody but me and her family are able to tell them apart.

2 hours ago, Grundy said:

Drumloyal, all the best to you mate, and I think this is the mark of a true gentleman from Mark Warburton. I lost my wife after 13 years of marriage, cherish her.

1 hour ago, Grundy said:

gsa, Graeme, thanks. Sorry Drumroyal, didn't mean to overtake your thread, apologies.

Sorry to hear that bud and no apologies necessary.

1 hour ago, NornIronBear said:

Thanks to my wife Jackie we've also got one of these courtesy of Mr Warburton. 

Framed and in our living room ☺

We did the matchday tour yesterday and saw the Boss arriving at his office but you can't get talking on a matchday but the fella taking the tour told us how he has totally bought into the traditions of the club and also how Mr Struth expected things to be done and conducted.

I've ordered a hand made frame with the wood stained royal blue. It's going in the hall facing my front door so any visitors are in no doubt as to how this household is run.

Again, thanks to all the well wishers.

WATP

10 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

She has an identical twin sister and yes I'm serious; born within 3 mins of each other.  Nobody but me and her family are able to tell them apart.

Sorry to hear that bud and no apologies necessary.

I've ordered a hand made frame with the wood stained royal blue. It's going in the hall facing my front door so any visitors are in no doubt as to how this household is run.

Again, thanks to all the well wishers.

WATP

Congratulations to you both.

Since you're on a roll no harm in asking Josh Windass to give you a tune.(tu)