Harry Forrester's Goal Yesterday (GIF)

RFCRobertson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Lets make every player that goes on there knees a player coach. 

Great idea

Fuck up, they have to kiss the badge as well.   

Back on topic - who else from our squad, except HF would have actually tried that back header?  For me thats one of the things I really like about Wee Harry, never afraid to try the unexpected.   

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I just don't get this - I really don't. For my money Halliday has been our most consistent preformer over the last season and a half. Yep, they've been some dips but you could say that about anybody.  

He came close to gifting them two goals on Saturday & was generally lazy and poor as usual. 

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fuck up, they have to kiss the badge as well.   

Back on topic - who else from our squad, except HF would have actually tried that back header?  For me thats one of the things I really like about Wee Harry, never afraid to try the unexpected.   

His pass with the outside of his boot, with his first touch, to set up Waghorn earlier in the season was quality.

16 hours ago, gsa said:

I'm not picking on him. In the system we play the deep lying midfielder is one of, if not the, most important player in the team. Halliday is not powerful enough physically and doesn't quite have the quality to play that position. 

Decent player and good to have in the squad but he's just not good enough to be the main man at CM. 

Spot on.

On 20/11/2016 at 9:32 PM, TEFTONG said:

The empty seats are what make me smile..All those who piss of early don't deserve to celebrate like those who stay til the final whistle...

It's pathetic. I slightly get it if there nil up buy 0-0 and people started to ship out at 75.

I can't think of anywhere else this happens.

Completely embarrassing

6 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's pathetic. I slightly get it if there nil up buy 0-0 and people started to ship out at 75.

I can't think of anywhere else this happens.

Completely embarrassing

Fucking hate leaving early winning/drawing or loosing! Was with my mate on Sat who wanted to leave on 85 mins. Missed the goal but he got a parking ticket...Karma? aha