Check your emails for Thistle Tickets

The Mongoose

Due to an additional allocation of tickets from Partick Thistle, tickets for the above game are now on sale to season ticket holders signed up to ‘All Away Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme (1 ticket per season ticket on a first come, first served basis). 

Tickets are priced at £25 for Adults, £17 for Concessions (Over 60s), £5 for Under 16s. 

Conditions and booking fees apply.

Tickets will be available via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras), online here and in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Thank you for your continued and loyal support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Obviously thistle can't sell their pathetic allocation,their 900 fans will be in hateful song mood on Saturday 

though,probably the lowest support in the league,and one of the most hateful

Being from Maryhill, it will be good to see a few of them on the walk back up the road after we horse them.

I used to want them to do well. After 2012, they became unbearable like the rest of this cesspit.

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Obviously thistle can't sell their pathetic allocation,their 900 fans will be in hateful song mood on Saturday 

Meh, can't say they are 'one of the most hateful' tbh. They are basically just a non-entity.

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

To be fair though, do they not hate everyone?    They remind me of the Airdrie fans from years ago, not the terracing guys but the angry nutters who used to sit in their old stand.  God they were grumpy.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

To be fair though, do they not hate everyone?    They remind me of the Airdrie fans from years ago, not the terracing guys but the angry nutters who used to sit in their old stand.  God they were grumpy.

They do.

However, like everyone else, the hatred has gotten worse and worse since 2012.

33 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

We only get one stand so can't blame anyone this time. 

Could it be folk who were allocated decided to use this match as one to return 

37 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yeah that's right, I'm a bit biased coming from that area,I hate them with a passion,their ground and the surrounding area,makes you want to slit your wrists

15 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

We only get one stand so can't blame anyone this time. 

Could it be folk who were allocated decided to use this match as one to return 

Knowing a few thistle fans , I think it's because their fans are up in arms at being moved out of their usual stand

for this and the tims game,so they don't go as a protest!

24 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Knowing a few thistle fans , I think it's because their fans are up in arms at being moved out of their usual stand

for this and the tims game,so they don't go as a protest!

They give us the one stand which allows us 6000 tickets. 

Ive a mate who is a season book holder at Thistle and he doesn't mind moving as he knows it generates his club extra income 

35 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

one drinks in my local he's a complete helmet and no surprise he's also a yes voter. Strange bunch most are auld cunts or yes voting hipsters 

That's my perception of them too. A literal split between torn faced old bastards and young YES voting studenty gay trash. 

1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

They give us the one stand which allows us 6000 tickets. 

Ive a mate who is a season book holder at Thistle and he doesn't mind moving as he knows it generates his club extra income 

Fair enough, I didn't think that stand held as much as that,think that's the biggest allocation we get behind the tims

the last time i was at firhill stadium was when hately stuck a header against craig nelson in 94, now if my memory serves me correct, nicky walker was taking shots at nelson before the game kicked off and smashed one into the crowd, skelped a wee lassie on the face he then came over apologized gave her the ball and signed it for her.