***the official Partick Thistle vs Rangers match thread***

Gaz52

Sorry if there's one made but I couldn't find it. 

I'd suggest giving Dodoo a start over Miller for this one.

It's going to be a tricky game but we have enough about us to win it. 

We should have the players acclimatising all week, earlier training sessions to get their bodies ready for a 12.15 kick off 

Fod

Tav Hill Kiernan Wallace

MOH Windass Holt Forrester McKay

Garner

Our DMs rarely cover the defence and we are playing against a team of shite so I wouldn't bother having anyone in that designated role. They just have to use their brains and if they see the other CMs going forward then they have to sit. 

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Wallace 

Holt Mckay Windass

MOH Garner Forrester

Midfield is a bit light with no DM in there but really we should not need a defensive Midfielder against Partick, wasnt sure who to start between mckay or dodoo but chose the former, tbh I think mckay would be better suited playing behind the striker.

Anyone know if rangers are getting the whole jackie husband stand for this game? Or what is the allocation?, have a ticket myself just wondering. As far as the game is concerned, i think forrester should start,been very impressed with garner, winning balls he is never favourite for. 

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Keirnan Wallace

Windass Halliday Forrester

O'halloran Garner Dodoo 

Miller McKay Holt from bench 

Would swap crooks for Halliday to see what he actual can do and if Wilson fit have him instead of keirnan (still can't forgive him for the horror show against the unwashed)

2 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Keirnan Wallace

Windass Halliday Forrester

O'halloran Garner Dodoo 

Miller McKay Holt from bench 

nice, but Forrester for Dodoo for me and Holt in midfield. Dodoo, McKay on if things need refreshing at 70 mins. Miller needs a break and so does Halliday tbh but the latter not until Rossiter is fit ... if ever!

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Predicting a draw here.

Can't see it. Think this is a definite win. Partick Thistle have some good individual players but not enough to play a tight, defensive formation for 90 minutes without making mistakes or leaving gaps if they try to counter.

we'll be too strong and persistent for them and have a half-time lead which should give us a comfortable second half. A 2 or more goal win for me.

6 hours ago, Vanoli said:

What's our allocation here, don't have a ticket so probably chancing it at the around ground 

Got an email yesterday saying more tickets being allocated to ST holders on first come first served basis. Not sure if they've sold out yet 

8 hours ago, jamesgoggs said:

Anyone know if rangers are getting the whole jackie husband stand for this game? Or what is the allocation?, have a ticket myself just wondering. As far as the game is concerned, i think forrester should start,been very impressed with garner, winning balls he is never favourite for. 

Yup.

Full stand as far as I'm aware.

They will have behind the goal.