***Official Mr Win tips thread***

BonjourBonjour

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cheers mate.

Read what spotlight has to say on the tips bit, read under the horse on each race check form etc and you will pick it up over time, go to settings and turn all the runner Info on too, age, weight, tips etc.

I don't personally know any sites that help you pick it up I've just been following them since I was 16 but there will be a few out there if you take the time to read them. You probably will need to do a season of flat and jumps before you start picking up your favoured jockey/trainer combos etc.

It's a cracking thing to follow if you keep your stakes low midweek, keep it fun. I stick to 3 lucky 15s a day fuck you can do them each for £1.50 if you where just learning the ropes 

Singles is where you make your money but it can be a bastard as you can go up or down very quickly.

See for all that stuff about sites and books...Sometimes pick out a good win by ignoring all of it and just focussing on a racecard, half an hour to an hour.

Doesn't always work but the only race I bet on on Saturday was the last at Kempton. Lots of young horses in a class 6 that had never done anything. Came down to two, and thought I'd go with Stand Guard as a pick of the only two that had ever won a race recently. The other was the favourite.

13YO, and going for AW flat record of something like 28 wins. Won easily by two lengths at 8/1. Sitting there watching the TV and wondering why the 7/4 favourite is a 7/4 favourite when it hasn't ever been out on the AW before.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See for all that stuff about sites and books...Sometimes pick out a good win by ignoring all of it and just focussing on a racecard, half an hour to an hour.

Doesn't always work but the only race I bet on on Saturday was the last at Kempton. Lots of young horses in a class 6 that had never done anything. Came down to two, and thought I'd go with Stand Guard as a pick of the only two that had ever won a race recently. The other was the favourite.

13YO, and going for AW flat record of something like 28 wins. Won easily by two lengths at 8/1. Sitting there watching the TV and wondering why the 7/4 favourite is a 7/4 favourite when it hasn't ever been out on the AW before.

I do enjoy a study myself mate but I think the boy is just new to the game completely. Maybe, as long as he doesn't get lazy, the app will help him in the short run.

I still enjoy going down the bookies to pick out a line, getting the feel of it. the only thing stopping me is guaranteed prices.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I do enjoy a study myself mate but I think the boy is just new to the game completely. Maybe, as long as he doesn't get lazy, the app will help him in the short run.

I still enjoy going down the bookies to pick out a line, getting the feel of it. the only thing stopping my is guaranteed prices.

You came into my thinking on Saturday, the only race the favourite had won was at Windsor... wee voice in my head said, "Aye BABN says Windsor's shite."

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Quite pleased that Martin Bishop has stopped emailing both accounts I dabbled with him on, with him and his shite tips and offers.

"4 bets today, Platinum pick 7/4, Top Pick 11/10, other bets from my sources 4/5 and 4/6."

Fuck off.

Aye he's fucking terrible. He's all about the affiliate links on his emails.

• 2 months later...