***Official Mr Win tips thread***

BonjourBonjour

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

Unlucky! Although Ardamir is really. Winner without a penalty. It looked beaten 4f out but picked up really well and just had nowhere to go. If the jockey had stayed on the outside, he would probably have won.

well backed in too so another bit of good information from Mr Win. Sorry I jinxed it!!

The horse was never beaten,that's Kirby's style of riding a winner,he bumps down on it 3 or 4 furlongs out to get it going on purpose,look back at any of his winning rides and you will see him do the same.

He put the horse in a hole he couldn't get out of,it happens! 

Matt Chapman trying to make a case for Kirby was just him defending the industry in my opinion.

well done Gary Moore landing a proper gamble in the last!!!!

Every cloud.......???

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mrwin said:

The horse was never beaten,that's Kirby's style of riding a winner,he bumps down on it 3 or 4 furlongs out to get it going on purpose,look back at any of his winning rides and you will see him do the same.

Matt Chapman trying to make a case for Kirby was just him defending the industry in my opinion.

Every cloud.......???

Every cloud what ?

4 minutes ago, mrwin said:

Every cloud.......???

Didn't know that. Looked like he was pushing it along. It tried 2 or 3 times to get through a gap but it just didn't open in time. Still, it was exciting to watch knowing there was a bit of stable confidence behind it so thanks again for the heads up. :cheers:

20 minutes ago, mrwin said:

Every cloud.......???

Very weird post Mr Win :thinking:

37 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

I only put on the bet I posted above.

Many next time for all others who bet ur tip please dont come on and boast about a silver lining after costing them money :rofl:

I cost no one nothing!!!

We are all big boys on here,or so l thought!!!

I can only speak for myself, but I only bet small amounts that I can afford to lose and I appreciate any help offered to try and pick a winner. The source is clearly genuine but nothing is guaranteed. It adds to the enjoyment with a bit of inside info!

4 hours ago, BonjourBonjour said:

I only put on the bet I posted above.

Many next time for all others who bet ur tip please dont come on and boast about a silver lining after costing them money :rofl:

I've got another saying: "If you're betting on tips from a stranger on the internet, don't be a huffy little bitch if you lose." ?

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mrwin said:

There is a massive punt going on tomorrow with 3 horses 

pulsating 3.20w

according to them 3.0 ling

landscape 4.30 ling

good luck?????

Seen that.

Thistlecrack fucked me for a £100 treble on Saturday :( I knew it was dodgy to with it being a prep run and I knew many clouds was the danger I really should have covered my arse. The other two where un de sceuax and uknowhatimeanharry. 360 odd back :anger:

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

That's nuts that gamble. Daniel Steele's had 7 winners over jumps in the last 5 years and none at all on the flat since he started sending horses out on it 2 years ago... he's supposed to be on for two tomorrow?

Stinks a bit.

3 of them are his mate 

18 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

That's nuts that gamble. Daniel Steele's had 7 winners over jumps in the last 5 years and none at all on the flat since he started sending horses out on it 2 years ago... he's supposed to be on for two tomorrow?

Stinks a bit.

I agree!

However Mr Curley had an away day a few years ago and this has a lot of similarities. 

Ive got on one Trixie  at bigger prices and one at reduced prices.

nothing ventured and all that......

good luck if you play???

Just now, mrwin said:

I agree!

However Mr Curley had an away day a few years ago and this has a lot of similarities. 

Ive got on one Trixie  at bigger prices and one at reduced prices.

nothing ventured and all that......

good luck if you play???

Haha, I was just looking to see if I could find anything of Mr Curley's fingerprints on it and drew a blank.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Haha, I was just looking to see if I could find anything of Mr Curley's fingerprints on it and drew a blank.

The closest l could get was the black and white colours!!!!

Made a few calls and drew a blank also!!???