***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I love how we've been crying out for Crooks to play since the start of the season and when he does play it's made out to be a massive "gamble". :lol: 

At this moment in time it is in a game like this but it's a gamble I'm glad he's took the boy has got to start playing games so let's hope he steps up 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Give him credit if we win the fucking game. 

I'm no a warburton fan but I'll be honest I've been wanting crooks to play, maybe no the game I would have gave him a start in but me personally it's a gamble I'm glad he's took so in turn I'll give him credit for that

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I love how we've been crying out for Crooks to play since the start of the season and when he does play it's made out to be a massive "gamble". :lol: 

Of course it's a gamble, he's played a handful of under 20s games and that's it, now starting one of our bigger games of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Injured for ages andby all reports he has been off the pace in the development games - and then gets his first start in one of our harder away fixtures. If its not a gamble what is it?

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I bet Halliday proves to be a bigger weakness in an advanced position than Crooks does in a defensive one - the boy just doesn't have the ability or guile for it.

It sounded more to me that it will be crooks further forward and Halliday deep in Warburtons interview tbh