***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It's all we could have went with really, Windass injured who else is going to play in midfield?

I know, still worrying though! Injuries have been a bas this season.

At a push we could have went with Hodson at RB with Tav into midfield.

However, in Warbs we trust!

2-1 to us

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I bet Halliday proves to be a bigger weakness in an advanced position than Crooks does in a defensive one - the boy just doesn't have the ability or guile for it.

The guy on FF who stated that was the team about an hour ago said that Crooks is playing advanced and Halliday will be holding. 

I think its an exciting starting eleven. All season people have been saying we need more pace and attack up front and we need Crooks fit. Well we've got pace up front well apart from Miller and Crooks is finally starting. Looking at the team I'm quite confident about tonight and I hope MW proves all the doubters wrong with his selection. 3-0 Rangers.

Really unsure about that line up to be honest. That back 4 has been found wanting already, and wouldn't say there's that much creativity in midfield....although Crooks could be a find? 

Front 3 is where we will HAVE to do the business. Lots of pace in there, and hopefully Dodoo can do us a turn. We'll have to take our chances. 

Still, it's Rangers, we SHOULD do this tonight! INTAE THEM!!!!!! :uk::uk: 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Fuckin butcher and Sutton commentators :power_of_anguish:

I'm not sure which one I dislike more which is sad considering one's a taig and the other was our captain.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Injured for ages andby all reports he has been off the pace in the development games - and then gets his first start in one of our harder away fixtures. If its not a gamble what is it?

It's a huge gamble in a crucial position 

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I love how we've been crying out for Crooks to play since the start of the season and when he does play it's made out to be a massive "gamble". :lol: 

??

Could be a baptism by fire for the lad!

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It sounded more to me that it will be crooks further forward and Halliday deep in Warburtons interview tbh

Really ? That makes it even more interesting i guess, always assumed he'd be more of an anchor if he ever broke into the team. If that's the case and it doesn't work out, regardless of McKays form he'll get hounded for not playing him as the attacking midfielder then.