***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Really ? That makes it even more interesting i guess, always assumed he'd be more of an anchor if he ever broke into the team. If that's the case and it doesn't work out, regardless of McKays form he'll get hounded for not playing him as the attacking midfielder then. 

He was more attacking at Accrington also from what I've heard, I would have played McKay but with the physicality of hearts he wouldn't have much impact hopefully crooks height can help us at set pieces and win the midfielder battle.

Just now, 55Bear said:

Fuck it I'm going balls to the wall. Double Hattrick for Dodoo the night

Actually just stuck a few quid on Dodoo and Miller hat tricks at 80s & 90s! Haha! Why the fuck not! Some team is due a pumping from us! Hopefully it's tonight! Ever the optimistic loyal...........

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Actually just stuck a few quid on Dodoo and Miller hat tricks at 80s & 90s! Haha! Why the fuck not! Some team is due a pumping from us! Hopefully it's tonight! Ever the optimistic loyal...........

Haha superb, here's hoping! Would be nice to see the GD increase a bit 

Pleased to see Crooks get a chance to step up and show what he can do.  Expect he may be a bit of the pace but, looking at rest of season, we have to get the boy playing in these sort of games to get him match sharp and contributing to the first team. Won't achieve that by playing under 20s games IMO.

Any rangers win for me, dont care if its won by a deflection off a jambos arse cheek in the last breath of the game, need to get a run of wins under our belts, would be a massive 3 points with the run of games we have coming up.

Mon Rangers play up and win.:gerbad: