***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

9 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Predicted this would happen last night,Form has been absolutely rotten,Far to many passengers,there is no quality in the side,Buckle up and get used to this for years if big bucks are not spent on decent quality players.

We will scrape a draw if we're lucky on Saturday against the sheep.

Hearts will come to Ibrox and play the exact same way they did tonight and take another 3pts.

Quite hard to believe that Hamilton took three goals off Hearts and we had one shot on target in 94mins tonight against them.

We will be lucky to finish in the top six at the rate we are going

We're a mid table side with aspirations to scrape a euro spot. Shocking even writing that of Rangers Football Club but nonetheless true. 

32 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

Who remembers Forrests goal at Tynecastle at the start of the season? I'm not taking away from the fact that we where shite, but who knows what happens if it goes 1-1. 

I think the right call was made but the delay in putting his flag up is the talking point. The keeper kept the score down for us with a couple of excellent saves. They had a stone wall penalty denied as well.

With this team we definetly need a 5 man midfield with two up top, everyone can bloody see it, why cant the one that counts. If he has any ambition to stay here he should think about making a change for the aberdeen game, we are outrun in midfield almost every game because teams pack the midfield which leaves the midfield almost non existent, thing is he is to Arrogant to change anything!  

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Garner would be good with a partner..we need 2 holding in the middle.Tav canny defend so hodson has to start ...433 will see us bottom 6

Good post mate.I think the setup is totally to blame,with a couple of player changes.Teams we're playing simply put an extra man in MF and our 4-3-3 falls apart.Look how we suddenly came into the game in the last 10 mins or so when we went 4-2-4,we pushed them right back and wi a bit of luck could have undeservedly,nicked a draw.I think we have to go 2 up front as Garner's efforts are wasted playing alone. Tav seems to be untouchable,even tho he did absolutely nothing lastnight,except give 2 goals away by losing his player.

Do a bit of work for a big Hearts man and was there today. He's no animosity against the Bears, and He told me he couldn't believe how bad we were last night. He was genuinely surprised how easy we made it for them. Fûcking sickens me how low we've sunk compared to the expectations of the management and team.