Shocking scenes

Fred1972

Anyone yesterday see fighting in the stands around the JH 5 area ? Was set next to a boy couldn't have been older than 14 and the guy smashed him in the head for no apparent reason then one of his idiot pals decided to punch his mate next to him and when a woman from the row behind tried to help the young guy she was greeted with a mouthful of spit ? wasn't going to post this but really want to know if anyone saw or knows of these guy cause I'm sure you'll all agree that kind of shit isn't only out of order but just disgusting. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I heard about it in the pub some fans fighting among themselves. These things always start when some super fan feels the need to moan at someone who's shouted something. Annoying bastards. 

Who the ones saying something or the nice folk who use violence in response ?

What purpose does this thread serve other than satisfying your nosiness?

What do you hope to get from it?

Really want to know if anyone saw or knows these guys - are you wanting them named on here?

I'm not condoning any such actions, but either do something at the time or don't, this serves no purpose but to give ammo to haters.

If the above incident did take place and someone was that out of line I'd like to think supporters in the vicinity would deal with it. 

Were those annoying little pricks who sit in BF involved? Spotty little 16 year old boys who think a black jacket makes them a hard man. 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

If the above incident did take place and someone was that out of line I'd like to think supporters in the vicinity would deal with it. 

Were those annoying little pricks who sit in BF involved? Spotty little 16 year old boys who think a black jacket makes them a hard man. 

Riddy.

I remember being in the Main stand When McCulloch was still with us there were two fags(politically correct term i checked) who sit there during the game they were mostly talking shite about soft furnishings and the like in wee poofy squeaky gay Glasgow accents. McCulloch fucked up and they suddenly developed booming manly voices as one shouted hey McCulloch ya teabagging wanker has to be one of the best shout outs I've heard at a game. No one got Angry.

Just thought I'd share this.

These kind of things are becoming more common last few seasons I know sometimes people can be annoying but i am not a police officer its not for me to intervine or tell someone to stop enjoying themselves thats where these situations normally stem from.

28 minutes ago, Fred1972 said:

Anyone yesterday see fighting in the stands around the JH 5 area ? Was set next to a boy couldn't have been older than 14 and the guy smashed him in the head for no apparent reason then one of his idiot pals decided to punch his mate next to him and when a woman from the row behind tried to help the young guy she was greeted with a mouthful of spit ? wasn't going to post this but really want to know if anyone saw or knows of these guy cause I'm sure you'll all agree that kind of shit isn't only out of order but just disgusting. 

Naw you wurnae..Naw you didnae..