Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so the deflection continues. 

How essential the scum club are to our economy, how luck we are to have them blah blah. So fucking predictable, they're cranking up the good guys factor.

A report commissioned by the club coincidentally.....

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17235318.how-much-celtic-contributes-to-scotlands-economy-every-year-revealed/

Shameless.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How essential the scum club are to our economy, how luck we are to have them blah blah. So fucking predictable, they're cranking up the good guys factor.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17235318.how-much-celtic-contributes-to-scotlands-economy-every-year-revealed/

Shameless.

They should ask the abused how lucky we are to have them.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shameless.

indeed shameless and everyone of the gutless rancid journalists in Scotland should be hung out to dry.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shameless.

Every story about them on the ET today is some positive puff piece!

PR machine is in overdrive and can actually see this whole thing being swept under the carpet for good.

4 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

PR machine is in overdrive and can actually see this whole thing being swept under the carpet for good.

Yip.  It's going.thay way now 

7 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

It's literally a scandal being buried in front of our very eyes. I hate them but even I can't imagine the pain the woman Michelle is going through trying to get answers.

The scum will always be Scotland's shame but every prominent politician and charity boss she's contacted that refuse to comment and support are equally repulsive.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's literally a scandal being buried in front of our very eyes. I hate them but even I can't imagine the pain the woman Michelle is going through trying to get answers.

The scum will always be Scotland's shame but every prominent politician and charity boss she's contacted that refuse to comment and support are equally repulsive.

The point they are missing is their silence is evidence of Celtics guilt.  Why on earth would Scotland’s politicians not make comment on the sickening fact that Paedos utilised children’s football clubs in Scotland to achieve their filthy objectives? Why? Because that’s not the whole story and fine well they know it - no involvement of celtic in this they’d (rightly) be all over it   

Then you get into the fact that they now  choose to keep quiet to suit their own objectives which imo makes them enablers.  How many kids needlessly suffered as a result of the silence back then and how many more going forward? Can anyone honestly say with any certainty that full exposure of what happened then will not reveal more potentially active Paedos in our society?...or learnings can be taken to ensure no reoccurrence?

To prioritise football allegencies, religious beliefs, political agendas above the welfare of children? I wish them all the misery they deserve.  

Scum. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shameless.

We’re all obviously very lucky to have them.

Or, so they would have us believe.

Shameless.

This stinks of desperation,please don't bomb us out,we're good for the economy,love us,love us etc

Just bend over and take it bheast,as ye give so shall ye receive

Shameless.

Herald has one today saying how the Scotland national team has a glow of green and white.  

these bastards know the size of the problem and also know what the just consequences are .

full deflect and self love in full flow 

funny how no stories like this were printed when we got fucked over .our club has even more economical value  we actually fill stadiums .

wonder what the cost to the economy is for all the victims of this rancid club adds up to 

48 minutes ago, markem said:

The point they are missing is their silence is evidence of Celtics guilt.  Why on earth would Scotland’s politicians not make comment on the sickening fact that Paedos utilised children’s football clubs in Scotland to achieve their filthy objectives? Why? Because that’s not the whole story and fine well they know it - no involvement of celtic in this they’d (rightly) be all over it   

Then you get into the fact that they now  choose to keep quiet to suit their own objectives which imo makes them enablers.  How many kids needlessly suffered as a result of the silence back then and how many more going forward? Can anyone honestly say with any certainty that full exposure of what happened then will not reveal more potentially active Paedos in our society?...or learnings can be taken to ensure no reoccurrence?

To prioritise football allegencies, religious beliefs, political agendas above the welfare of children? I wish them all the misery they deserve.  

Scum. 

Well said.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shameless.

A puff piece to try and distract from the truth about this scum bag club. 

I expect more of these in the future as the PR machine is in overdrive now.

The Scottish media and politicians know what this club did and incredibly are going to any length to protect them. Forgot the victims who suffered and had their lifes destroyed. Apprently protecting scum fcs image is more important to them. 

If this was any other country, this would be a huge scandal with constant media coverage and full enquires. The club involved would be hit with every punishment sporting and legally available. 

In Scotland it's nothing to see here move on. It's a complete disgrace

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The Scottish media and politicians know what this club did and incredibly are going to any length to protect them. Forgot the victims who suffered and had their lifes destroyed. Apprently protecting scum fcs image is more important to them. 

If this was any other country, this would be a huge scandal with constant media coverage and full enquires. The club involved would be hit with every punishment sporting and legally available. 

SNP government are hardly going to do anything to upset The faithful froo and froo brigade now are they Ffs, It would be like turkeys voting for Christmas, They truly are a match made in Hell imo.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think I am right in saying the SG (SNP) refused to bring football into the child sex inquiry in Scotland, that can also tell you why they are not wanting to say anything. Despicable people the lot of them. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think I am right in saying the SG (SNP) refused to bring football into the child sex inquiry in Scotland, that can also tell you why they are not wanting to say anything. Despicable people the lot of them. 

You're correct.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Aye but but ra sellick boost the economy by pyoor mullions so rae dae don't ya know

Archived