Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Petition to get Celtics cover up investigated

29,320 have signed. Target 35,000

Please Share the link and help the Gray family and others get justice.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

Signed. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netflix  Gabriel Fernandez. 

Astrid Heppenstall Hegger, MD sums it up.

"I think evil does reside in the heart of individuals , and you do see evil when your a child abuse Doctor. You also see anger and frustration and poverty, and What am I gonna do ? And I'm gonna hit my kid because I'm frustrated. 

But I believe  the ultimate  evil in this world is knowing what's  wrong , seeing what's wrong and looking away. It's in the looking away when you have a power to make the difference, that is true evil."

celtic Football club to a tee.

All those who  support  and give their backing to this organisation and its continued denial of the truth are as guilty as Torbett and the rest of the abusers.

Shameless. 

Kick them out. 

Don't let this evil get brushed under the carpet!!!

Please sign the Petition to get 'Celtics cover up investigated' and help to get justice for the Gray family and others.

Please Share the link on Twitter and Facebook and help the Gray family and others get justice.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

• 2 weeks later...

Article out today in the Daily Record trying to bring us into this. Basically saying 25 charges against teams from Scottish football amounting to £12 million to be paid out. It isn’t until you read through the article that it explains 21 are against celtic boys club and 4 against Rangers. It also tells more lies later in the article by stating that celtic boys club is now ‘defunct’!!!!!!!! No I think you’ll find celtic paid £50k for celtic boys club to change its name to St Patrick’s. Not sure if this is Hollicom or just a rabid tim loving journalist - probably both!

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If the bit on Rangers is true I hope we've at least shown sincerity and bring a end to our responsibility quickly.

Lot of speculation in that article, apparently there are "at least 50 cases" at "one legal firm"

Of course there will be many claims in at various legal firms.  Many of these will of course be genuine, the truth behind many of these claims is also pretty much an open "secret" now.

Others may be speculative, and though I hate to say it, some may not be true, or even those taking advantge due to ongoing publicity. However I strongly believe these will be in the minority. And some may be settled already, or in the future without a thorough and truthful investigation.

We'll probably never know the true full extent, but would n't be great if those fine and noble Scottish journalists investigated the truth more thoroughly and accurately themselves, rather than just speculation. 

“These football clubs and other organisations had a clear duty of care over these children.“In some cases, it was non-existent; in others, it was ignored.“

This small extract is fundamental. The ignored instances requires that football club to be ended. 

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 11:18, tannerall said:

Lot of speculation in that article, apparently there are "at least 50 cases" at "one legal firm"

Of course there will be many claims in at various legal firms.  Many of these will of course be genuine, the truth behind many of these claims is also pretty much an open "secret" now.

Others may be speculative, and though I hate to say it, some may not be true, or even those taking advantge due to ongoing publicity. However I strongly believe these will be in the minority. And some may be settled already, or in the future without a thorough and truthful investigation.

We'll probably never know the true full extent, but would n't be great if those fine and noble Scottish journalists investigated the truth more thoroughly and accurately themselves, rather than just speculation. 

2 things guaranteed .

There won’t have been any boys abused at any time, of these shamed accused  being at our club .

And our club wouldn’t have covered up thousands of molestations for best part of 50 years .And still doing so 
The rebel showing its true colours on a daily basis nowadays 

The Justice Minister .

It speaks!!! Meanwhile  silent on anything to do with ra cellic.

But I believe  the ultimate  evil in this world is knowing what's  wrong , seeing what's wrong and looking away. It's in the looking away when you have a power to make the difference, that is true evil.

A marriage of convenience .

Humza and celtic Football club.

EUcKTL6WoAAW9y2.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

The Justice Minister .

It speaks!!! Meanwhile  silent on anything to do with ra cellic.

But I believe  the ultimate  evil in this world is knowing what's  wrong , seeing what's wrong and looking away. It's in the looking away when you have a power to make the difference, that is true evil.

A marriage of convenience .

Humza and celtic Football club.

EUcKTL6WoAAW9y2.jpeg

That man is a place man and vermin piece of  scum

Everything that is bad about Scotland in 2020 .Corruption and people like this in positions of power 

alex thomson

Survivors and relatives of Scotland's football abuse scandal have joined forces - for the first time - to demand justice, compensation and apologies for the years of torment they have suffered...

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

alex thomson

Survivors and relatives of Scotland's football abuse scandal have joined forces - for the first time - to demand justice, compensation and apologies for the years of torment they have suffered...

I heard it on Talksport2 this afternoon. Michelle Gray is involved. They're crowdfunding to try & raise £20k for the best lawyers to sue the SFA. They also mentioned the results of the SFA's enquiry will be published any day. 

On 31/03/2020 at 11:22, Howsitgoing said:

“These football clubs and other organisations had a clear duty of care over these children.“In some cases, it was non-existent; in others, it was ignored.“

Sorry to chop your post up but but the first part is getting me thinking....

Was this the deal ...Torbett cuts a deal to supply nonceco with his tatty wee plastic trophies...thus filling his own pockets plus Jack Mc McGinn and Kevin Kelly(McGinns wife was the front director of Torbetts business along with Kevin Kelly) and laundering money?

And in grateful return...(along with a small percentage of course of the loot)...was given free rein to  continue sexually abusing young boys without fear of reprisal from anyone at nonceco 

Too far fetched?

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Sorry to chop your post up but but the first part is getting me thinking....

Was this the deal ...Torbett cuts a deal to supply nonceco with his tatty wee plastic trophies...thus filling his own pockets plus Jack Mc McGinn and Kevin Kelly(McGinns wife was the front director of Torbetts business along with Kevin Kelly) and laundering money?

And in grateful return...(along with a small percentage of course of the loot)...was given free rein to  continue sexually abusing young boys without fear of reprisal from anyone at nonceco 

Too far fetched?

Not at all. I reckon that’s exactly how it all went down. Dirty bastards were still plowing £250,000 a year into the Trophy Centre for the 4 years AFTER Torbett was convicted in 1998. 🤮🤮🤮

Here is the best put down to the brainwashed hordes who follow the club with no shame.

Timmy writes in his weekly blog...
As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of celtic FC's charitable roots!
Here is the response from this vermin !

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"
Regards enquires@pinpointttm.co.uk
I'm disgusted guys by this
If this is true I'm gutted!
#lossingthefaith

If only Timmy knew their own history

Thing is they continue  to support this vile institution no matter the crimes that have been committed under the auspices of the so called football club known as celtic . Tells you all about the mindset .

Indeed a club like no other.

Kick them Out. 

19 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Here is the best put down to the brainwashed hordes who follow the club with no shame.

Timmy writes in his weekly blog...
As many of you know I've been legally chasing Gary Ralston of the record, for wrongful interpretation of celtic FC's charitable roots!
Here is the response from this vermin !

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"
Regards enquires@pinpointttm.co.uk
I'm disgusted guys by this
If this is true I'm gutted!
#lossingthefaith

If only Timmy knew their own history

Thing is they continue  to support this vile institution no matter the crimes that have been committed under the auspices of the so called football club known as celtic . Tells you all about the mindset .

Indeed a club like no other.

Kick them Out. 

🦵 kicking them out is the only suitable punishment.

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 21:49, ronniescu said:

I heard it on Talksport2 this afternoon. Michelle Gray is involved. They're crowdfunding to try & raise £20k for the best lawyers to sue the SFA. They also mentioned the results of the SFA's enquiry will be published any day. 

Aye any day this side of the moon mate :hmmm: This Virus has been tragic but it's been welcomed no doubts in certain parts of the bheastly fraternity

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

alex thomson

We are now aware of at least 9 paedophiles operating out of celtic FC/celtic Boys Club. Several have faced no legal process even now as a result of attacking children...

Where is that from mate ??

Archived