Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye but but ra sellick boost the economy by pyoor mullions so rae dae don't ya know

I could not bring myself to read it, but saw the link. They are shameless and could not give one fuck about the people that their club have destroyed.   

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I could not bring myself to read it, but saw the link. They are shameless and could not give one fuck about the people that their club have destroyed.   

Same here bud, So obvious as to what they and their cohorts are up to, They are not even very good at being sleekit as it is being played out in full view of the general public, Oh to have friends in high places eh.

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Same here bud, So obvious as to what they and their cohorts are up to, They are not even very good at being sleekit as it is being played out in full view of the general public, Oh to have friends in high places eh.

Yes they have friends in high places at the moment unfortunately. I do believe this kind of cover up will come back to bite them at some stage just not sure when. 

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes they have friends in high places at the moment unfortunately. I do believe this kind of cover up will come back to bite them at some stage just not sure when. 

Absolutely, once the abuse lawsuits and additional trials start to spiral these ‘friends’ will crawl back under their rocks very quickly. Undoubtedly things have slowed down atm but there can be no way that the matter can’t be properly aired when the ful extent of the abuse and abusers come to light via judicial proceedings...

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Absolutely, once the abuse lawsuits and additional trials start to spiral these ‘friends’ will crawl back under their rocks very quickly. Undoubtedly things have slowed down atm but there can be no way that the matter can’t be properly aired when the ful extent of the abuse and abusers come to light via judicial proceedings...

“Things have slowed down” they never even took off. This should be a journalists dream come true the chance to make a name for yourself. Look at the publicity the cliff richard fiasco got and he was not even charged. The mere fact that football was left out of the abuse enquiry tells you everything. The catholic religion is an expert at hiding abuse and this recent shite about how great the celtic are for all of us s a brilliant example of what we are up against. In our journey through the lower leagues we spread millions of pounds all over the country yet are still the most hated club in the land. So don’t hold your breath waiting on these cunts getting what they deserve.

I would like to think that the police have a squad working covertly in co-operation with others around the UK building a case against the abusers and those thst have protected them. Or even better an English squad who will rock up with the warrants and force the issue.

20 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I would like to think that the police have a squad working covertly in co-operation with others around the UK building a case against the abusers and those thst have protected them. Or even better an English squad who will rock up with the warrants and force the issue.

Fucking hope so mate, Front row seat and popcorn at the ready.

53 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Apart from their CL campaigns, what exactly do they bring to the economy more than Rangers do?

"The report, which was commissioned by the club, also concluded that more than 2,800 full-time jobs are supported as a result of this annually".

Fucking Jackanory. 

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"The report, which was commissioned by the club, also concluded that more than 2,800 full-time jobs are supported as a result of this annually".

Fucking Jackanory. 

By the time you add up gcc,msp's,journos it's a possibility....

The way they will be counting these jobs will be stupid as fuck, probably counting the amount of people that work in a hotel when someone stays their. 

Its a pathetic attempt at diversion, actually says the report leaves the glasgow city council red faced, can't work out why that is. 

He's coming out bleating about the parking space and mile exclusion zone around their midden. 

Anything at all he is saying except the elephant in the fucking room. 

Yes you're club covered up child abuse yet you want to talk about how goody goody you're club is, all these make believe things can never never make up for the life's you're scum club and religion has ruined through the years. 

Its a fucking disgrace, and why nobody in this country is lambasting them left right and centre I will never know. 

Why's it not getting spoke about in parliament here. 

Corrupt and scared the lot of them. 

I would willingly lose my job and get booed in parliament every day to keep this going if I was a minister their. 

Its not me point scoring, its me wanting answers and justice and this club looked into to see why the fuck there was that many of these cunts at the one club. 

Saville, priests and all sorts hanging about that club. 

Coincidence my fucking arse. 

16 hours ago, Dickie said:

“Things have slowed down” they never even took off. This should be a journalists dream come true the chance to make a name for yourself. Look at the publicity the cliff richard fiasco got and he was not even charged. The mere fact that football was left out of the abuse enquiry tells you everything. The catholic religion is an expert at hiding abuse and this recent shite about how great the celtic are for all of us s a brilliant example of what we are up against. In our journey through the lower leagues we spread millions of pounds all over the country yet are still the most hated club in the land. So don’t hold your breath waiting on these cunts getting what they deserve.

I think part of the issue is also our (fans) approach. I see words like apathy being used towards our support and if honest in this instance I’m not sure I agree, genuinely not sure, no single answer I guess. My point is however mostly we will only think about them to a point, whereas, as we know they are fucking demented, absolutely obsessed. If the boot was on the other foot here we would have seen websites set up, daily blogs, books being talked about, social media campaigns ...all of that stuff which inevitably keeps pressure on, btw most of it lies and conjecture when they were on all out attack.

I’m not saying whether I think a more orchestrated, sustained approach is what I’d like to see from us (we won’t see it from MSM) or not however I don’t think it can be argued it worked for them, in particular with the lack of defence from our club. Compare that to them, they’re  coming under little attack yet going on a PR defence mission. 

It’s a difficult spot for us as a support I think as many would argue the proper thing to do would be to let justice prevail (due to the nature of what’s occurred) including what should be significant consequences to that club However clearly many of us understandably suspect it won’t happen. The initial reaction from the media and government are a clue as to what extent they will be held to account I fear. 

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucking Jackanory. 

2,799 of them on below minimum wage...
2,800 jobs ma arse.
Swallow that and you'll swallow anything. 
ahem!!!!..then there's that cunt lawells wage.
The cunt that spent a fortune on a heated driveway.

On 20/11/2018 at 13:10, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And so the deflection continues. 

How essential the scum club are to our economy, how luck we are to have them blah blah. So fucking predictable, they're cranking up the good guys factor.

A report commissioned by the club coincidentally.....

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17235318.how-much-celtic-contributes-to-scotlands-economy-every-year-revealed/

Shameless.

That's a cleverly concocted piece of fiction, their pals in the media only too happy to assist it seems.

Not one fuck was given when at Rangers jobs were actually lost - with the prospect of hundreds more job losses and local businesses badly affected ,  if cellic and their useful idiots had got their wish and seen us gone. Aye, but tax avoidance is the worst crime apparently.......

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is what I assumed, well done for raising it with your MP.  :thumbup:

Thank @SeparateEntityMyArse I used his template, added more to it, links to the petition and questioned why sturgeon could raise the Lennon coin incident over a child abuse scandal. 

Archived