Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is not a great time as you say, but I signed that weeks ago and it has not gathered much pace un fortunately.

Am I right in thinking it needs 100,000 to get it discussed in WM ?? 

Think the reason for the petition requiring 25000 signatures to sign it is to get the question ask in the Scottish Parliament making it more uncomfortable for the SNP regarding their lack of engagement with Helen/Michelle #24200.  

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Think the reason for the petition requiring 25000 signatures to sign it is to get the question ask in the Scottish Parliament making it more uncomfortable for the SNP regarding their lack of engagement with Helen/Michelle #24200.  

I did not realise it was for Holyrood mate, and certainly did not know it was 25,000. I thought that was just to get folk to be encouraged to sign and get it to the next stage.

I have seen it on twitter for a while now as well so surprised it has not reached 25,000 by now.  

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I did not realise it was for Holyrood mate, and certainly did not know it was 25,000. I thought that was just to get folk to be encouraged to sign and get it to the next stage.

I have seen it on twitter for a while now as well so surprised it has not reached 25,000 by now.  

Could be wrong but thought maybe that's why the figure was so low or maybe its a way to mobilize support keeping the pressure on cfc and their silence regarding not acknowledging their involvement in the coverup of abusing children.  

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Could be wrong but thought maybe that's why the figure was so low or maybe its a way to mobilize support keeping the pressure on cfc and their silence regarding not acknowledging their involvement in the coverup of abusing children.  

It will be good to keep pushing it anyway mate. :thumbup:

On 30/12/2018 at 23:08, Carling1873 said:

Not sure if admin could pin this link: https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0 for those that would like to sign at the top to make it easier to find.

Now sitting at 24,190, lets get it over the line for Helen and Michelle in the New Year as it will help keep the focus on the authority's and hopefully a step closer to an independent inquiry.   

Every bear should sign and share this link. Its agonisingly close and only needs another few hundred to get it over the line and force a parliament debate.

Get it signed.

29 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

That's strange.  48 hours later and the total stands at 24,373

What the fuck is going on here? Have those child rapeing bastards managed to infiltrate change.org now?

image.thumb.png.13d17bf6bdcc74cd3e5d5c08843e9f39.png

Aye mate I must have missed a 2 for a 4 

Has anyone mentioned Richard D Hall on here

His films and lectures are pretty interesting and damning

Mostly about the Mccanns, but covering the power to control politicians with the use of bheastly behaviour ?

Would be interesting to see what he thought of what the rhancid club had been getting up to these last 30odd years and the massive cover up from the top

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mostly about the Mccanns, but covering the power to control politicians with the use of bheastly behaviour ?

Would be interesting to see what he thought of what the rhancid club had been getting up to these last 30odd years and the massive cover up from the top

I've watched a few of his videos the McCann ones are like you said, very interesting. He seems like a very good investigative journalist and I would  like to hear what he had to say/find out about that horrible club

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

8 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I've watched a few of his videos the McCann ones are like you said, very interesting. He seems like a very good investigative journalist and I would  like to hear what he had to say/find out about that horrible club

Never heard of him guys, but if he can be contacted go for it, you never know he might take it on. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never heard of him guys, but if he can be contacted go for it, you never know he might take it on. :thumbup:

Pretty sure he's easy to contact, if I'm right in saying, Gerry McCann was the scum club doctor at one point, it might be something that he would be interested in investigating 

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

Pretty sure he's easy to contact, if I'm right in saying, Gerry McCann was the scum club doctor at one point, it might be something that he would be interested in investigating 

That would maybe be a connection to get him involved. I notice 'magic8ball' above thinks he may have lost some credibility but this could be a way of getting it back maybe. Go for it mate see if you can get him interested. :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Richard E Hall is all about exposing MSM cover ups .

He did a lot of great work on the Mcanns and the 9/11 story .

think he lost a lot of credibility though when he claimed the Manchester arena ariana Grande attack was a false flag attack 

As I said to the other guys I know nothing about him, but if he has lost some credibility as you say, taking on this could be a way to reverse that maybe. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

That would maybe be a connection to get him involved. I notice 'magic8ball' above thinks he may have lost some credibility but this could be a way of getting it back maybe. Go for it mate see if you can get him interested. :thumbup:

I wouldn't know where to start mate. Somebody a bit more tech and email/internet savvy would be better

Archived