Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw this reply on a youtube video hadn't heard this before 

celtic are stacking cash for the upcoming claims against them. an ex pro players case is the first, that's in may 2019 at the personal injury court in edinburgh.

Former celtic 'target' (Gavin Whyte) filmed 'masturbating' in city centre warned over his antics.

The article doesn't name the scum within it but the Daily Rebel using their name in the link (news now), is Liwells grip slipping and or are the SMSM now beginning to smell blood regarding historical abuse and are upping their game.

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Former celtic 'target' (Gavin Whyte) filmed 'masturbating' in city centre warned over his antics.

The article doesn't name the scum within it but the Daily Rebel using their name in the link (news now), is Liwells grip slipping and or are the SMSM now beginning to smell blood regarding historical abuse and are upping their game.

Mental.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gavin-whyte-filmed-masturbating-street-13858203

13 hours ago, hawkeye said:

I was sent the video

two of them looked pished out their heads 

still a clatty bastard doin that in a public street

what is it about that mob that they find this vulgar behaviour aceeptable

On 12/01/2019 at 05:48, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I get what he's saying, especially as a fan himself, but players celebrating like us is for when the league is won, not a game.

An extra wee incentive given to the scum if it was needed. And he'd best look out for himself next game as he's made himself a target.

Would really like our club to play down our chances of winning the league and put all the pressure on the bottling scum.

2 hours ago, Malkster said:

Not in Humza Yousaf's interest to meet with victims' family.........wonder why that is? :anger: something to do with the football team he supports possibly?

thought he was meant to be justice Secretary. not Secretary got Humza Yousaf

24 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Only works in the interests of himself, his party and his team

this will sound racist .but it's not meant to be .

I don't know how long his families history is in this country.could be 2nd maybe 3rd generation .but I don't get the hard core quest for independence from folk that don't have a long family connection to Scotland 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

this will sound racist .but it's not meant to be .

I don't know how long his families history is in this country.could be 2nd maybe 3rd generation .but I don't get the hard core quest for independence from folk that don't have a long family connection to Scotland 

I know what you mean, but the worst cunt's are the one from England who are saying if the UK leave the EU they will move up to Scotland and vote for indy!!

6 hours ago, Malkster said:

Not in Humza Yousaf's interest to meet with victims' family.........wonder why that is? :anger: something to do with the football team he supports possibly?

Your shittin me

disgusting rhancid little bastard has been a  proven failure as he has lost every position given to him 

his cv must look a right mess the amount of times he has been sacked 

IMG_4699.JPG

6 hours ago, mus said:

I know what you mean, but the worst cunt's are the one from England who are saying if the UK leave the EU they will move up to Scotland and vote for indy!!

They seem to think that they will get their indy2 vote .

Pretty sure the holyrood agreement where they signed up with Cameron the details of the first referendum they could not get another one .

Also what gives that wee cow the jurisdiction to call one. 

Would like to see what them try then the same outcome as in Catalonia for sturgeon and co .wisked away to Prison .

6 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Your shittin me

disgusting rhancid little bastard has been a  proven failure as he has lost every position given to him 

his cv must look a right mess the amount of times he has been sacked 

IMG_4699.JPG

looking very jihadi there 

Archived