Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another rat snared (again). B*stard.

Let's hope the perpetrators in all of this get their comeuppance for their disgusting crimes and that the victims manage to get some sort of closure for what they've had to endure. It can't erase it, but it may give them some hope now that they know they're not alone. We read about what happened and we're disgusted by it, but can you put yourself in their place and just imagine being a young kid experiencing this, or even worse imagine it's your kid? Absolutely horrific. 

I want these scum dealt with as they should have been many years ago and that vile club hammered, if not closed down, but most of all, I truly want the victims to get whatever they want from this be it simply peace, relief, or serious compensation. They deserve it and the ironic thing is that us Rangers fans have shown more empathy towards them than their own so-called fans and club. Sub-human scum.

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Who is Frank Cairney? Is he a new name or has he been implicated previously. There's that many, I can't keep up.

The C*ltic board were approached by family of Jamie Mcquilken ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_McQuilken ) around 1990/91 ( I can't remember exactly) that Cairnry had abused him on a trip from memory to NYC. The family did not want the police involved. Cairney confessed to the board and was kicked out the club.

When Fergus McCann took over he appointed Tommy Burns as the manager and first thing Burns done was appoint Cairney to the club as a coach. Members of the old board who had been ousted alerted McCann and McCann suspended him. This caused a rift with Burns that was never healed with the Bunnett. Burns also went out his way to make things difficult for the old board members who reported this. When Torbett was arrested the first time Cairney was also investigated but charges were dropped.

My understanding was that Cairney was every bit as bad as Torbett if not worse but that he had friends high up in the playing side who covered up for him. Tommy Burns was a youth player under Cairney and became very very close to him, he was well aware of all allegations and despite this brought him back and went to war with anyone who spoke out against him.  Twist and turns has a lot to answer for and could have his reputation ruined over this.

I was told of this over 20 years ago directly from 2 sources deep within C*ltic, people who knew 100% what was going on

I'll be the first to say it.......TBK

On 14/04/2017 at 4:23 PM, slimjim1690 said:

I don't ever visit other fan forums but I was wondering what opinions other clubs fans were saying regarding all of these obvious cover up's, surely we are not the only fans being accused of "point scoring".

The point scoring line is a classic. Is that the cops now point scoring against them too? Did the Boston Globe point score against the Catholic Church?

Its fucking repulsive what went on at that club. When confessing to have been involved an adult man stated it was at times like an orgy in the boys club dressing room.  Think about that! - I'm not sure more horrific words have ever been uttered in relation to Scottish Football yet it went barely noted in this country. 

The new tactic is a belter too, they can see its unravelling so now it's moving from didn't happen to wasn't anything to do with us anyway. 

Scandalous, I pray for the day it's fully exposed and the individuals and club are held to account.  

8 hours ago, AlCapone said:

The C*ltic board were approached by family of Jamie Mcquilken ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_McQuilken ) around 1990/91 ( I can't remember exactly) that Cairnry had abused him on a trip from memory to NYC. The family did not want the police involved. Cairney confessed to the board and was kicked out the club.

When Fergus McCann took over he appointed Tommy Burns as the manager and first thing Burns done was appoint Cairney to the club as a coach. Members of the old board who had been ousted alerted McCann and McCann suspended him. This caused a rift with Burns that was never healed with the Bunnett. Burns also went out his way to make things difficult for the old board members who reported this. When Torbett was arrested the first time Cairney was also investigated but charges were dropped.

My understanding was that Cairney was every bit as bad as Torbett if not worse but that he had friends high up in the playing side who covered up for him. Tommy Burns was a youth player under Cairney and became very very close to him, he was well aware of all allegations and despite this brought him back and went to war with anyone who spoke out against him.  Twist and turns has a lot to answer for and could have his reputation ruined over this.

I was told of this over 20 years ago directly from 2 sources deep within C*ltic, people who knew 100% what was going on

I'll be the first to say it.......TBK

7 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

So Big Jock Knew and Tommy too?

Fucking Disgusting!!!!

Thought Burns was supposed to be one of the good yins?

7 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

So Big Jock Knew and Tommy too?

Fucking Disgusting!!!!

Big Jock knew and Tommy too

Walking in a Fenian wonderland.

BTW Tommy burns was a hate filled bitter bastard

Some tarrier was talking about crowd funding some documentary to explain why we are a different club. Would we have anyone brave enough to do one about the biggest child sex scandal since Penn State?!?!

Just now, B1872 said:

Some tarrier was talking about crowd surfing some documentary explain why we are a different club. Would we have anyone brave enough to do one about the biggest child sex scandal since Penn State?!?!

The floor is yours.

15 hours ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

I get where you're coming from MBL - but I live in hope - that's five fucking seconds more than would normally have been offered. Maybe, just fucking maybe, the tide is turning.

No chance .that's 4 now from the one club. This is a MASSIVE story being buried in MSM. 

If a similar story was to break at a club on the continent we would all be hearing about it .

Lieswells tactic of deflection is working wonders with the separate entity pish .surely soon the connection will be made that the big main host club was at the heart of the cover up .as that's where the shit really hits the fan 

Deflecting will do nothing but cause more injustice for the dozens of kids affected .I'm sure when they were at the boys club they had no idea this was a completely separate entity and would have  been led to believe that the boys club was a direct route to the first team 

The jap is firmly in the firing line if indeed he was financial controller at the paedo-dome during transfer of moneys to trophy centre. I would imagine one of the next targets to be arrested will feature an interpol warrant for torbett. Then the jap will shite bricks, as will half of the sfa and snp.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Some tarrier was talking about crowd funding some documentary to explain why we are a different club. Would we have anyone brave enough to do one about the biggest child sex scandal since Penn State?!?!

BBC just did and it was watered down push ,trying to rope us into the scandal 

Hardly anything new that we didn't know about ,regards the bheasts 

Only confirming Big Jock definitely Know 

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

The jap is firmly in the firing line if indeed he was financial controller at the paedo-dome during transfer of moneys to trophy centre. I would imagine one of the next targets to be arrested will feature an interpol warrant for torbett. Then the jap will shite bricks, as will half of the sfa and snp.

This cunt is like the Godfather here in Scotland with all his pawns sucking him off .media ,legal ,politicians,council 

There are all in the bag with this bastard 

I'm not so sure if anything would bring this cunt down 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm not so sure if anything would bring this cunt down

A wee old paedo desperate to gain access to heaven might just succeed. Two in as many weeks with the very good chance of many more.

Archived