Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

57 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

New beast accusations mate.  But conveniently he was out of the country!

I actually suspect he's done a gary glitter and is hiding out somewhere without extradition. Maybe in my neck of the woods.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Well it hasn't stopped the Edinburgh evening news having a front page headline dedicated to an Edinburgh businessman being charged with sex offences 

Funny how the boys club is meant to be a separate entity but still has the same stop negative Celtic stories in the media situation 

I didn't even know Edinburgh had an evening news well done them. Although it could be as he was charged they reported that. I haven't seen the article so don't know.

It worries me that they filthy bastards can cover up and get the media to be complicit in covering up these crimes.

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Neely might be a sick  bastard but using that cunt as some sort of whataboutary to merely reflect from the main story is what's known as "point scoring"

Neely is dead but the police are still in my view rightly investigating him. The same needs to apply to Stein.

They also have a sinister connection with a certain James Saville OBE who has been photographed with a former manager  and a director with his paedo priest pal in both photos.....coincidence?

Take a look at the white flowers alba Facebook. The fucking atrocities carried out by the RC church is way beyond anything I could ever have imagined. It looks as though this is the only reason it exists, to rape, murder and enslave. 

It needs to be shared. They are questioning liam brady what he knows about the paedo ring at scum fc.

16 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Amazing how every story concerning that vile mobs penchant for children ends with a piece on Neely....like they are trying to even the score yet they know fine well the abuse done by neely was done at other clubs....one incident of an innappropeiate comment and it was dealt with imediately in the correct manner. 

It ahould also be noted that shelliks spoonburning cousins from the east hibs failed to notify Rangers of neelys tampering.

Hibs should be punished for not informing, the police, the SFA, and Rangers, about his peado  antics at their rancid club. Whoever made the decision, not to inform the authorities, should be sitting in a jail cell, if he is still alive.

The worst thing about this is, apart from the young boys being abused, that most of the abusers have gotten away with it, and are dead, or too old for any suitable punishment. Jailing a frail old person, is like sending them on holiday. They get three meals per day go to bed early, get better health care, kept warm, looked after. So sending them to jail isn't a punishment.

8 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

two people capable of doing an investigation on this case.

@mwilliamsthomas and Richard D Hall. Hall is currently chasing the McCann case to prove them guilty.

Oh and white flowers alba.

Richard d hall.he's the man who would get below the bottom of this .outstanding exposer of media cover ups 

Ps don't watch his stuff if your faint hearted .the mutilation film is quite extreme 

15 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Hibs should be punished for not informing, the police, the SFA, and Rangers, about his peado  antics at their rancid club. Whoever made the decision, not to inform the authorities, should be sitting in a jail cell, if he is still alive.

The worst thing about this is, apart from the young boys being abused, that most of the abusers have gotten away with it, and are dead, or too old for any suitable punishment. Jailing a frail old person, is like sending them on holiday. They get three meals per day go to bed early, get better health care, kept warm, looked after. So sending them to jail isn't a punishment.

Pretty sure it said in that documentary few weeks ago that the Hibs chairman who knew is now dead. He told a reporter who was a close friend about the abuse though as he was on the programme and he's just as guilty as the hibs chairman in my eyes.

21 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Take a look at the white flowers alba Facebook. The fucking atrocities carried out by the RC church is way beyond anything I could ever have imagined. It looks as though this is the only reason it exists, to rape, murder and enslave. 

It needs to be shared. They are questioning liam brady what he knows about the paedo ring at scum fc.

Think that got death threats after the programme went out on air the other week ...wonder by whom? 

On 27/04/2017 at 10:19 AM, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

4 I think and there will be a lot more I suspect including a big name or two perhaps burns or stein.

Was told many years ago mcneil was called in to board room still in his training lot and was informed by jock stein about the going on at the Club.  And was told in no uncertain terms to keep it to himself. Keep Celtic far away from it as possible  and to preserve the name of footbLl club over ANYTHING.  . .this came from a guy I used to work with whose family were close to the powers that we're in power in the east end about then. Mcneil was devastate apparently but was told his future was at stake.  

12 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Saw a Facebook post by one of Them with Jock Stein standing behind a table with some trophies on it. Actually turned my stomach. At some point they will have to change the name of that stand. 

No chance they will change it.

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Stein's legacy as a Manager is forever stained by this.

Not just as a manager but no way is he alone, sums up the mindset of the scum. They will be quite happy to leave a so called legend to harbour full responsibility for their vile history.

Steins reputation won't be stained in their eyes as they will just keep denying it.

Everyone knows about Stein the story has been about for years but there is no one going after them on this. 

If it did go any further they would claim that jock was a separate entity.

1st thing I see on the tv this morning is a reporter chasing torbett and he said he will only answer questions in court 

So I take it he's been charged again.

The noose is slowly tightening on bheast fc

38 minutes ago, soulboy said:

1st thing I see on the tv this morning is a reporter chasing torbett and he said he will only answer questions in court 

So I take it he's been charged again.

The noose is slowly tightening on bheast fc

I don't think he can be charged until he returns home.

The BBC article online suggests he lied to get a visa in the USA because people with paedophile/child abuse convictions are highly unlikely to be granted a visa.

Hopefully the noose is tightening on seperate-entity fc.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't think he can be charged until he returns home.

The BBC article online suggests he lied to get a visa in the USA because people with paedophile/child abuse convictions are highly unlikely to be granted a visa.

Hopefully the noose is tightening on seperate-entity fc.

Ah OK didnt  realise he was abroad he was getting into a car on the side of the driver if he was in this country 

It would be good if the USA media was to show interest in the scum cunt. Maybe then we might just get a true reflection on how serious this issue is. It won't take them long you realise that Penn state was miniscule compared to them bastards.

Another bump. The guy in FF is going ahead with this and should be supported wherever possible. When completed it will be sent to the appropriate organisations, and has been suggested that all football fan forums worldwide should receive a copy.

earlcmoonbrand

"I've been sent a fair few bits and pieces and I'm going to start collating all the data tomorrow and try to get a process map of,where I want to go. It will be a few weeks before anything is distilled but the first step is simply to get the raw data into some form of base order and use it to build the foundations of the story going forward"

Please help him with any info.

Archived