Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

4 hours ago, The New Era said:

torbett trial in high court on 25th of this month.

could even be one week beforehand on 18th. sweep sweep.

The SMSM have a duty to report on this case as well as the others, so far their reporting has been keep to the smaller papers (evening ones).

As Torbett is the one with highest profile due to him being previously convicted you would expect them to be all over this like the MSM reporting down south.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Hope and prey that at least one of the charges relates to his second spell at the scum. Re-employing a known offender, giving him circa £1m and having 2 scum directors in his trophy centre business.

Why, what does he have on them?

good shout .

was talking to a guy through work the other day .he was telling me about a football academy his son attends .it has no connection to any club but the coach runs it privately and has 600 kids in his coaching set up .

there's currently an on going case just now where the coach is claiming damages against the sfa .the coach was wanting to blow the whistle on a paedophile ring in the game and the sfa tried to sweep sweep and made it difficult to carry on coaching .

the guy who spoke to me reckons when the case is over the coach is going to the papers to expose the whole lot .

if true it shows the level of institutional paedophilia in this countries game .and hopefully brings the whole lot of them down and we can cleanse the game once and for all 

16 hours ago, magic8ball said:

good shout .

was talking to a guy through work the other day .he was telling me about a football academy his son attends .it has no connection to any club but the coach runs it privately and has 600 kids in his coaching set up .

there's currently an on going case just now where the coach is claiming damages against the sfa .the coach was wanting to blow the whistle on a paedophile ring in the game and the sfa tried to sweep sweep and made it difficult to carry on coaching .

the guy who spoke to me reckons when the case is over the coach is going to the papers to expose the whole lot .

if true it shows the level of institutional paedophilia in this countries game .and hopefully brings the whole lot of them down and we can cleanse the game once and for all 

Let's hope so. Child abuse can have no hiding place.

22 hours ago, magic8ball said:

good shout .

Good on him for speaking out 

Only thing is mate , will smsm report on any info basically handed to them on a plate , they don't seem to report much on the club with a different entity ffs 

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Only thing is mate , will smsm report on any info basically handed to them on a plate , they don't seem to report much on the club with a different entity ffs 

I do not believe that "no affiliated" bullshit for one minute

disowned would be more accurate 

3 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

well lieswell has Harper McLeod ready to pounce on anything .but wi the way the guy I was talking to was talking it's sounds like paedophiles are involved with the sfa and that's what will get it's lid blown off .could drag the taigs into it too though .no doubt we will get dragged into it as some peado would have had an uncle that went to ibrox once in the 60s or some other tenuous linkb

the different entity mantra will likely be true .in the same way that the taigs club is separate from the stadium and training grounds etc .but all part of the one large company .all of course is for tax purposes. i

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Everything is rotten there they are fucking disgusting from top to bottom and they truly scrap the bottom of society. 

If only Scotland had freedom of the press, no wonder the bastards hate the Boyne Celebrations, the very thing that William secured was freedom.

7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Hand the information over via a lawyer and get it officially recorded delivery. That and to demand a reply to your complaint, even if it is to say "thank you we acknowledge your complaint".

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:18, The New Era said:

Daly is actively looking for participants in a sellick abuse doc.

Hope this is true...

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:20, Goosetav said:

Where have you see/heard this?

If you're being sarcastic then what a strange bump.

Daly in his previous documentary came into contact with many boys (adults now) that had suffered abuse while at cbc…

One of the victims seemed to get to him, he has been close to the family (unwilling to elaborate just now ) and the family are waiting for the out come of a certain case that is currently on going... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived