Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

36 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Here's some more facts to mull over...

Jim Torbett , founder of the boys club and scout,abused boys, was kicked out of the club and the club kept it quiet.He returned to the club when Jock Stein, the guy who kicked him out, died.
Torbett served a sentence for the first period.These new allegations relate to his second time at the club.He appearead in court in Glasgow last week.Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, employed two celtic directors Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn.

Frank Cairney,head of the boys club, appeared in court last week charged with historical offense.He was charged years ago at the same time as Torbett but 3 boys withdrew their evidence at the trial.

Jim McCafferty celtic kit man for over ten years currently in jail in Belfast waiting trial for crimes against children in Northern Ireland and Scotland.

John Cullen 30 years official photographer at celtic convicted a few years ago of indecent images of children.

Gerald King head of celtic boys club appeared in court last month in Glasgow on historic child sex abuse case.

Gerry McCann worked for celtic in the mid 90's when Tommy Burns was manager.
See CMOMM thread 20 09 2012 by butterfly: Doctor Gerry in Glasgow ,when and why did he come south?

John Reid was Home Secretary when MBM went missing and he later became Chairman of celtic due to his long standing association with the club.

John Mcglynn 

If any of you are aware celtic Football Club has a peodophile problem. Its been Scotland worse kept secret for decades, but no mainstream media will go near the story, rumours of political cover ups, catholic church, media all helping them out have been rife for decades. But in the past couple of weeks, 5 old celtic employee's are in jail awaiting trial one of which was already convicted for his actions with the boys club lads and re-employed by the club, with the full knowledge of what had happened by this time directors and allsorts where rumoured to have been involved. Even the likes of Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Keith o Brien where regular visitors.All through the years breakthoughs where made and u thought good its going to come out, finally justice but no, it always seemed to slip away UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN. Anyway looks like now its possibly all going to come out. 
On to Gerry, historically celtic as a club have always attached themselves to causes to gain good public affection they are so merciless at this they have become known as "the ambulance chasers". So why are they not all over the find maddie campaign when afterall this is right up there steet to fawn fake public attention, when infact there club doctor in 2000 who seem's to have been wiped from the clubs memory was none other than Gerry McCann who at the time of moving from Scotland to England was rumoured to have been placed on some register. Could Gerry be another of the celtic peodophile ring if so seeing the way the Catholic church and certain politicians have protected the institution that is celtic could these very people be protecting the McCanns. People in Glasgow are fully investigating the goings on at celtic and for some reason Gerry Mcann is popping into it .

Thought I read somewhere that Torbett was allowed back into the fold in 1978, the year Stein left them coincidently.  Stein didn’t die until 1985.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If it was isolated to the ten cases brought forward by Thompsons then an agreement might be in their interests I suspect though they fear an admission of liability would lead to an avalanche of claims.

They are total scum. If all this had happened at us, and the club tried to hide it like those depraved cunts have I honestly think there would be protests to get to the truth and jail anyone involved in any wrong doing AND any coverup/looking the other way.

Not them tho

But they have learnt from the worst(catholic church) and have no shame.

Separate entity ffs! That's OK then just watch on and let it happen. Fucking sick cunts.

6 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

If it was isolated to the ten cases brought forward by Thompsons then an agreement might be in their interests I suspect though they fear an admission of liability would lead to an avalanche of claims.

you could be right .but like us on here they really need to be reading and taking notice of what the victims are saying .

When the case was going on I like probably many others had visions of what went on and had thoughts of what the victims were feeling .I always had the thought that torbett was just touching the boys up and or showering etc .Never occurred to me he was actually raping these kids .

But reading the facts it shows the utter brutality of this beast .

They will really need to stop this "point scoring " moral high ground claiming shite .makes them even more disgusting .

In have a few taigs on Facebook one or 2 right bitter fuckers who post pics of beasts that are being released in local areas to raise awareness for people to protect their families .condemn the predators and want vengeance and are disgusted by them. 

Not a peep or thing about the stuff going on at their vile club .

27 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Thought I read somewhere that Torbett was allowed back into the fold in 1978, the year Stein left them coincidently.  Stein didn’t die until 1985.

According to the Mark Daly article linked below which appeared the other day you are correct though the details are vague.

"Torbett had two stints at the Boys Club, the first from 1966 to 1974.

He returned to the Boys Club in about 1978 and stayed until a series of Daily Record stories revealed abuse claims against him in 1996."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44613935

Has anyone heard anything about celtic’s sponsors getting jittery and reconsidering their association with what is rapidly becoming a toxic brand?

I understand some bears have contacted their kit sponsors highlighting the kind of organisation they’re dealing with and if, indirectly, they want sponsorship revenues being used, even in part, to fund an association between this club and vulnerable youngsters.

I think if even one sponsor pulls out, the “undignified silence” of the Scottish mainstream media will have to collapse.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Here's some more facts to mull over...

PIEFACE

Jim Torbett , founder of the boys club and scout,abused boys, was kicked out of the club and the club kept it quiet.He returned to the club when Jock Stein, the guy who kicked him out, died.
Torbett served a sentence for the first period.These new allegations relate to his second time at the club.He appearead in court in Glasgow last week.Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, employed two celtic directors Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn.

Frank Cairney,head of the boys club, appeared in court last week charged with historical offense.He was charged years ago at the same time as Torbett but 3 boys withdrew their evidence at the trial.

Jim McCafferty celtic kit man for over ten years currently in jail in Belfast waiting trial for crimes against children in Northern Ireland and Scotland.

John Cullen 30 years official photographer at celtic convicted a few years ago of indecent images of children.

Gerald King head of celtic boys club appeared in court last month in Glasgow on historic child sex abuse case.

Gerry McCann worked for celtic in the mid 90's when Tommy Burns was manager.
See CMOMM thread 20 09 2012 by butterfly: Doctor Gerry in Glasgow ,when and why did he come south?

John Reid was Home Secretary when MBM went missing and he later became Chairman of celtic due to his long standing association with the club.

BUDMAN

If any of you are aware celtic Football Club has a peodophile problem. Its been Scotland worse kept secret for decades, but no mainstream media will go near the story, rumours of political cover ups, catholic church, media all helping them out have been rife for decades. But in the past couple of weeks, 5 old celtic employee's are in jail awaiting trial one of which was already convicted for his actions with the boys club lads and re-employed by the club, with the full knowledge of what had happened by this time directors and allsorts where rumoured to have been involved. Even the likes of Jimmy Saville and Cardinal Keith o Brien where regular visitors.All through the years breakthoughs where made and u thought good its going to come out, finally justice but no, it always seemed to slip away UNDER THE CARPET AGAIN. Anyway looks like now its possibly all going to come out. 
On to Gerry, historically celtic as a club have always attached themselves to causes to gain good public affection they are so merciless at this they have become known as "the ambulance chasers". So why are they not all over the find maddie campaign when afterall this is right up there steet to fawn fake public attention, when infact there club doctor in 2000 who seem's to have been wiped from the clubs memory was none other than Gerry McCann who at the time of moving from Scotland to England was rumoured to have been placed on some register. Could Gerry be another of the celtic peodophile ring if so seeing the way the Catholic church and certain politicians have protected the institution that is celtic could these very people be protecting the McCanns. People in Glasgow are fully investigating the goings on at celtic and for some reason Gerry Mcann is popping into it .

Good spot.

This is taken from the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum posted in May 2017 hence there are some  inaccuracies as there is now more information in the public domain.

The top half was posted by "pieface" the bottom half by "budman".

The thread is still ongoing.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

20 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The cunts are just cracking on as if nothings happened.

In their tiny, polluted minds it happened (only) at Ibrox.  That’s the stance from many.   Even now as it unravels...it’s Rangers fault  

I fucking pray they get their medicine and if that sounds like point scoring I don’t really give a fuck.  Sanctimonious, lying bastards need an absolute reality check. 

47 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Good spot.

This is taken from the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum posted in May 2017 hence there are some  inaccuracies as there is now more information in the public domain.

The top half was posted by "pieface" the bottom half by "budman".

The thread is still ongoing.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

Man I bet there's some nutters on there :lol:

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Its in there interests to sort this out of court for that reason I think a agreement will be reached.

I wanna know what the sfa planned to do about this shit

The genie's out of the bottle now, so it's difficult for them to settle without being seen to have admitted liability even if settlement was made expressly on an ex-gratia, no liability basis. Besides, at least some of the claimants might want to have their day in court or be willing to settle only if a public apology is made. 

And let's not rule out the possibility that celtic might want to have their day in court. They've thus far contested the case being run by Digby Brown, so it'll be interesting to see if that one goes the distance. 

Their abhorrent behaviour just makes me more angry.

I hope the victims fight and get the justice and apology they richly deserve.

Pity it was not possible for the celtic board and the paedos to experience the damage they have done to these men. Let them wake in the night from deep sleep (that is to say they are able to sleep naturally) to the flashbacks of the ugly fingers, rancid heavy breathing and eyes boring into you. Let them turn to any substance they can get their hands on to shut out the images or to cut themselves to try and make the pain go away. Let them be unable to trust anyone, not even family and to feel guilt and shame at their own existence, so much so that they want to die. Now multiply that by the decades they have suffered.

But no, they deflect and count the cash and look at their empire built by broken dreams and destroyed innocence.

Call me point scoring if you will but I want justice for their suffering.

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their abhorrent behaviour just makes me more angry.

I hope the victims fight and get the justice and apology they richly deserve.

Pity it was not possible for the celtic board and the paedos to experience the damage they have done to these men. Let them wake in the night from deep sleep (that is to say they are able to sleep naturally) to the flashbacks of the ugly fingers, rancid heavy breathing and eyes boring into you. Let them turn to any substance they can get their hands on to shut out the images or to cut themselves to try and make the pain go away. Let them be unable to trust anyone, not even family and to feel guilt and shame at their own existence, so much so that they want to die. Now multiply that by the decades they have suffered.

But no, they deflect and count the cash and look at their empire built by broken dreams and destroyed innocence.

Call me point scoring if you will but I want justice for their suffering.

It really is so disgusting and I feel dirty myself just trying to imagine what these poor souls have been put through, the acts themselves are vomit inducing , but as you say can you imagine the horrors of reliving these nightmares day after day for decades on end, trying hard to cope, and then I try to imagine what kind of person/persons would be willing to lower themselves to the point of trying to belittle those victims by declaring it happened at a separate entity, nothing to do with us, I just can't get my head around the fact that not a single one of them has any decency at all, and is unwilling to put aside any perceived allegance that they may have to CFC and confess that their club are in the wrong, how on earth can these people sleep at night and then get up in the morning look at themselves in the mirror and just be willing to go on with their day, it takes a special kind of monster to pretend that the rape of kids is just something that isn't worth getting involved with even when you know it to be true.

I really don't give a damn if I'm accused of point scoring, it's not contest, while I may not be perfect I do believe myself to at least be a decent person, but I do have to  wonder how many of these deniers can honestly consider themselves to be decent human beings themselves?, and while I'm not a believer in any faith myself I truly hope that all of them are true believers in their professed faith because there is a special place in hell waiting for them when the time comes to face their maker. 

3 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Hope am wrong I really do but I think the lawyer wants this settled out of court. Hes basically begging the scum to come forward and pay up.

I just can't get it out ma head that there is something more behind the lawyers plea to the scum.

Like hes giving them one final out before going nuclear on them and the dam bursting.

Never have I seen these tactics before so why now

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hope am wrong I really do but I think the lawyer wants this settled out of court. Hes basically begging the scum to come forward and pay up.

I just can't get it out ma head that there is something more behind the lawyers plea to the scum.

Like hes giving them one final out before going nuclear on them and the dam bursting.

It’s exactly what happened in that movie Spotlight. This could be a sequel.

The cases will be contested initially but ultimately settled. No point in settling now from Celtics perspective  - might as well see what they’ve got in terms of evidence, drag things out and crank up the pressure (some of the pursuers won’t want to appear in open court). However, I just can’t see celtic letting this get to court - it would all come out - Kelly cited as a witness, past managers etc - they’d all have to appear if called. 

Having said that seems to me that the lawyer from Thomsons is openly campaigning for settlements - he doesn’t want this going to court either. Will be NDAs all round in the end.  

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The job of a litigation lawyer is to achieve the best result for his client(s) without exposing them to the risks of litigation. And that means using whatever leverage is available in order to push the other side into negotiating an acceptable settlement. That's all he's doing here; he's got the ear of the media in this case so he may as well use that to his clients's advantage. 

Archived