Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wow 

I am in two minds whether to follow her or not S, I see some others from our side do but I am still not sure.

I would obviously like to help her but because of the us/them situation I am just not sure what is best. What is you thoughts S ??  

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

i think now that someone has pointedly picked him out, he now has no choice from now on. he was silent on it till she tweeted him. lets watch now his volte-face

His article will have a paragraph dedicated to victims and the rest will be about point scoring, wider society issues etc.

He’s at the top of Peters succulent Spam list.

57 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think now that someone has pointedly picked him out, he now has no choice from now on. he was silent on it till she tweeted him. lets watch now his volte-face

Look at the term he uses though.

"abhorrent celtic Boys Club/Jim Torbett tragedy".

No, it's an Andrew Gray, Kenny Campbell and true victims tragedy. And its an abhorrent celtic FC / celtic Boys Club/ Jim Torbett SCANDAL. 

He is a snake, and one I hope the woman realises has motives other than speaking out for her and her brother.

24 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He has been pushed into a corner by Michelle Gray. Superb.

Absolutely.

”writing a column about it” my arse.

”sure, Michelle”

”no problem, Michelle”

”was just going to call you honest, Michelle”

Lying cunt.

Shamed into getting involved (and I don’t count having a go at those calling celtic out as getting “involved”)

It is a fucking outrage that a grieving sister of one of the victims has to proactively approach a journalist to embarrass him into breaking his vow of undignified silence.

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Absolutely.

”writing a column about it” my arse.

”sure, Michelle”

”no problem, Michelle”

”was just going to call you honest, Michelle”

Lying cunt.

Shamed into getting involved (and I don’t count having a go at those calling celtic out as getting “involved”)

It is a fucking outrage that a grieving sister of one of the victims has to proactively approach a journalist to embarrass him into breaking his vow of undignified silence.

She has forced his hand, good luck to her but watch this cunt make it about us somehow

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am in two minds whether to follow her or not S, I see some others from our side do but I am still not sure.

I would obviously like to help her but because of the us/them situation I am just not sure what is best. What is you thoughts S ??  

What’s your concerns Bru?  If in doubt go with your gut feeling - I’m wary of twitter

Michelle Gray is getting some amount of abuse off a horrible wee rat on Twitter. The cunt is saying to her why is she not reporting on the stuff that happened at her club!!! WTF is wrong with these inbred fuckers?!?! Horrible horrible bastards!

Just for the record not sure what team Michelle Gray supports, not that it even matters. Poor girl wants justice for her dead brother who was abused at the hands of monsters.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If they go to court and win then no damages.

If they settle out of court with one victim then every single victim will want a pay out.

That’s the reason they’ve not said sorry

Bang on.  They won’t publicly accept liability, but any payment to a victim is an acceptance of responsibility and likely to be very costly with the numbers of victims involved.

I think they would find it difficult to defend in court but I’m no lawyer.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What’s your concerns Bru?  If in doubt go with your gut feeling - I’m wary of twitter

I think I maybe feel by following her I am ambulance chasing S, which is probably silly but I think I will go with my gut feeling and just read what I see her posting at the moment.

I only joined twitter a few weeks ago and some of it was just wondering how it worked and what was said on it. I must admit I have already found some good people to converse with and while they are some nutters they are soon put down. I have found many Rangers and Union supporters and it is not much different from here. Let me know if you ever join yourself. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

What's the potential compo outlay for these scumbags couple of hundred grand or tens of millions.

Ex player going after them for 100k that's why I ask

Allegedly there are as many as 100 victims.

If anyone takes them in and wins even 100k then the potential is there for around 10million if they all come.forward and are all willing to claim against the club 

23 minutes ago, bikerblue said:

She has forced his hand, good luck to her but watch this cunt make it about us somehow

The victim will not be her or her brother but scum fans / Club being publicly tarred or some shite.

His priorities in this will be himself, the scum cause, then lastly the true victims.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Allegedly there are as many as 100 victims.

If anyone takes them in and wins even 100k then the potential is there for around 10million if they all come.forward and are all willing to claim against the club 

The reputational damage alone if that’s anywhere near true should end them (I wish)

56 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His article will have a paragraph deidicated to victims and the rest will be about point scoring, wider society issues etc.

He’s at the top of Peters succulent Spam list.

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Look at the term he uses though.

"abhorrent celtic Boys Club/Jim Torbett tragedy".

No, it's a Kenny Campbell tragedy. And its an abhorrent celtic FC / celtic Boys Club/ Jim Torbett SCANDAL. 

He is a snake, and one I hope the woman realises has motives other than speaking out for her and her brother.

While I agree with Cushy that she has pushed him into a corner I think that both your posts will be how he goes, he is one snake who will try and blame everyone but celtic IMO.  

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's the potential compo outlay for these scumbags couple of hundred grand or tens of millions.

Ex player going after them for 100k that's why I ask

I think Kaiser Wull or another poster claimed the £100k was incorrect. Not sure there is any ceiling tbh!

Archived