Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Gerry McCann too. 

There was rumours of some seedy conversations happening between him and his pal in Portugal about Maddie, plus the emails between Clement Freud and the McCanns. 

Far too many people connected to them with the same thing in common

the Mcanns case is something that is so well covered up .they have had millions of tax payers cash looking for Maddeline. All the evidence points to the wee girl having passed away at the apartment. many theories on what happened their .all more plausible than an abduction. 

If this case ever gets solved then I'm certain that there will be a lot of other stuff released .

For me Gerry isn't a peado but he has so many connections to rumoured peado rings and their power is keeping this case as a missing person 

The world needs cleansed of these disgusting peado rings .not just for their treatment of our children but for their control of so many parts of our so called free world 

I just cannot shake the horrible feeling that in 5, 10, 15 years time, we will still be talking about the vile crimes that went unpunished at that place.

Would not surprise me in the slightest if this just vanishes into thin air overnight, and they walk away with their beloved reputation intact. At least in the eyes of the widespread general public that is. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

the Mcanns case is something that is so well covered up .they have had millions of tax payers cash looking for Maddeline. All the evidence points to the wee girl having passed away at the apartment. many theories on what happened their .all more plausible than an abduction. 

If this case ever gets solved then I'm certain that there will be a lot of other stuff released .

For me Gerry isn't a peado but he has so many connections to rumoured peado rings and their power is keeping this case as a missing person 

The world needs cleansed of these disgusting peado rings .not just for their treatment of our children but for their control of so many parts of our so called free world 

This gives me the creeps...

11 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

No comment from the SFA----months after ' benefactor' Willie Haughey, a tarrier of great wealth donated millions towards the upkeep/running of Hampden--draw whatever conclusions you like   they are all up to their corrupt necks in it.

100pc .they have the SFA sown up anyway .this is just the cherry on the top 

Scotland must be the most corrupt country in the 1st world 

17 hours ago, markem said:

It’s censorship of the media, an act that the media typically reacts with outrage towards. That’s if it’s true. The majority of the media in this country have been obliging for decades in saying fuck all about it. In fact only the Rangers support have continued to make the point and we are now told by members of that same media we should be ashamed for point scoring. You genuinely would struggle to make it up. 

Can’t help but think there may be a few ‘willing accomplices’ in the media.

The National Union of Journalists (UK & Ireland) seems to be quite heavily influenced by the ‘Ireland’ contingent, from oddbits I’ve come across, including the prominent Roy Greenslade, who has form for mixing with the wrong sort of people.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Will it be down to UEFA to step it and hand down the punishment?

Not sure if lawell is a member of a UEFA committee.
Dirty devious bastard.
Me personally would strip titles won during the years all the convicted and still to be tried bheasts were employed by this despicable organisation.
I'm certainly point scoring for sure.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Dirty devious bastard.
Me personally would strip titles won during the years all the convicted and still to be tried bheasts were employed by this despicable organisation.

they did it to Penn State so why not 

Also the taigs wanted title stripping for at the time legal tax avoidance. so surely for an infinitely worse crime stripping a few titles wouldn't be a problem for them .

But unlike those bheasts I wouldn't want us credited with any .Don't think the sheep or hearts would do either 

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Dirty devious bastard.

I would have them do what they did to their boys club. That disgusting name is something that needs removed from Scottish football. A heavy fine and sanctions is also a must, then a grovelling apology for bringing our game into disrepute. I’ll let them keep their titles, it’s fun watching them try to catch up.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I would have them do what they did to their boys club. That disgusting name is something that needs removed from Scottish football. A heavy fine and sanctions is also a must, then a grovelling apology for bringing our game into disrepute. I’ll let them keep their titles, it’s fun watching them try to catch up.

they should be kicked out of football for good but if that doesn't happen then demoted to 3rd division

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

the Prima facei case the SFA had on us was deemed that only match fixing was worse .

I wonder where on the table of crime severity covering up child rape comes. 

like I have said before this is the worst scandal that has ever happened in the whole football world nothing else comes close to what the scum have done

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the Prima facei case the SFA had on us was deemed that only match fixing was worse .

I wonder where on the table of crime severity covering up child rape comes. 

It will be so far down the table in the taig infested SFA that it will be swept under the rug 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Who's gonna uphold the integrity of our game. Just remembered the sfa themselves are in a bit of bother with child abuse.

Will it be down to UEFA to step it and hand down the punishment?

Patrick  McGuire is taking action against the SFA on behalf of victims of referee Hugh Stevenson.

The get out clause for them will be the question of sporting advantage.

Our terrible crime in using a tax loophole, legal at the time, was deemed to have gained us a sporting advantage whereas raping kids does not.

I’m telling you now that, when the “separate entity” shite been blown away, they’ll pay compensation and then get fuck all in the way of punishment from their minions at the SFA.

Can see it now:

”They have agreed to settle with the victims, to review procedures and ensure transparency therefore no further action will be taken” or some other garbage. Can see it coming from a while away.

Archived