Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fair point to be fair .I actually hadn't thought about it that way .Not like me with my para disposition ?

A like would’ve been nice mate. Just imagine if the Famous had gone down. It would’ve been cheerio to the rhebel. Fuck all for them to talk about. Sorry state of affairs with that so called newspaper. We are the only real show in town.  

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Jonok said:

Michelle Gray‏ @michellegray75

FollowingFollowing @michellegray75

More

Michelle Gray Retweeted Nicola Sturgeon

@NicolaSturgeon Let me tell you what’s OUTRAGEOUS. My 12 year old brothers life being destroyed by a man who was backed & supported by people in authority. A man who sexually abused my brother, continuously!! That’s what I consider OUTRAGEOUS! Not a last minute meeting request!!

This woman is a hero! I support her efforts. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

This woman is a hero! I support her efforts. 

What is this about, why has she quoted sturgeon as outrageous, what is the last minute request to a meeting about, don't know anything about this Michelle, could you enlighten me a bit on this, anybody, cheers.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What is this about, why has she quoted sturgeon as outrageous, what is the last minute request to a meeting about, don't know anything about this Michelle, could you enlighten me a bit on this, anybody, cheers.

I’d guess her comments about a meeting are in reference to Sturgeon bleeting through the week about not getting a meeting with the PM at a time she wanted. 

Michelle is the sister of one of the victims of abuse at celtic. The fella who passed away and she is seeking justice for him. 

I’d guess her anger is a result of the absolute silence from Sturgeon, whilst she can cry about not getting a meeting...one she never could have had prior to the PM presenting the deal to her cabinet   

28 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The biggest child abuse scandal since Jimmy Saville and it's being totally ignored 

WHY? 

Torbett is just the start .

We are all aware of the size of the issue .but the vast majority of the country are oblivious .

once the other cases go to court and people become aware .along with Dalys BBC doc so many more people will become aware at the extent .

To many it's just Torbett being done for a 2nd time .

however Sturgeons continued ignoring of the situation really is disgusting. not just because I despise the wee cow 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Torbett is just the start .

We are all aware of the size of the issue .but the vast majority of the country are oblivious .

once the other cases go to court and people become aware .along with Dalys BBC doc so many more people will become aware at the extent .

To many it's just Torbett being done for a 2nd time .

however Sturgeons continued ignoring of the situation really is disgusting. not just because I despise the wee cow 

Hope you're right bud, Also hope to fuck Dalys BBC documentary isn't pulled, Given the current climate of undignified silence I wouldn't be surprised though.

19 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Can’t believe only 22,000 have signed that petition.

Anther reason why this affair will just disappear, the apathy of the Protestant community is appalling we have let the scum take over this country without a fight. Politicians,lawyers,media and all other walks of life are controlled by the tarriers. When the scum decide to target someone they follow through with it until they get a result, Rangers demotion to lower league,Donald Finldlay and  various referees are proof of this. Even in the Irish republic the Catholic Church was forced to face up to their crimes and that was in a country totally dominated by the priests. Apart from on Rangers fans forums the celtic case is already forgotten and anyone thinking that celtic will be punished by either holyrood or the sfa are kidding themselves on. Flares and illegal banners,dancing on top of police vans and a potentially life threatening crush involving fans all made to vanish. Just imagine if these events had happened at Ibrox do you think we would be rewarded with a walkway or fanzone?

I saw a bit where an cbc victim had approached the bheast and they had denied all knowledge of him that there was no record of him being there. The family then produced all the photos etc from cbc days, it reminded me of a scene in the film Philomena with Steve Coogan where Philomena  goes to the "girls home" that she had her son in and was told there are no records of him everything was "destroyed in the fire".

Similarities?

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

When's the title stripping chat going to commence? 

30 years worth of titles should be handed to their rightful owners. 

The rape years should not be rewarded. 

More like 50+ years of titles.

From 1966 -1996 they lied about it.

From 1996 -2018 they denied it .

Now they deflect from it.

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

absolutely disgusting, as someone who works in the field, i cant fathom the depravity and extent to the cover up and non acceptance that that actually took place. Are we really playing with individuals emotions to the point where silence will make it go away??

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just going to post that mate, I honestly could not believe what I was reading. Incredible he would say he had no idea of what had happened to her brother. :duh:

It's wrong on so many levels. Why does he not know? Why has it taken so long to respond? Why does he need a victims relative to then send a separate email? Why can't he just respond to the tweet? Why is he so dismissive as if he's responding to a casual, minor query that the office will pick up as it's not that important? Why does a victims relative need to contact and continually chase those in power for an apology when it should be the other way round, with them bending over backwards to accommodate and show compassion to her.

I'm glad she's showing all these cunts up for what they truly are but it really is a terrible state of affairs. He should be thoroughly ashamed his response.

Archived