Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Fucking snp cunts digust me, not sure why the media aren't giving her a platform to air her anger at what's going on.

And I'm struggling to think why other party's in this so called government of ours up here are not raising these points in holyrood, I certainly would be, then again that's maybe why I'm not their.

Angers me that this is just a kind of, oh well it will disappear soon.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's wrong on so many levels. Why does he not know? Why has it taken so long to respond? Why does he need a victims relative to then send a separate email? Why can't he just respond to the tweet? Why is he so dismissive as if he's responding to a casual, minor query that the office will pick up as it's not that important? Why does a victims relative need to contact and continually chase those in power for an apology when it should be the other way round, with them bending over backwards to accommodate and show compassion to her.

I'm glad she's showing all these cunts up for what they truly are but it really is a terrible state of affairs. He should be thoroughly ashamed his response.

It is just unbelievable and I would imagine NS will be raging if she finds out he has responded even with what he said, which would be good. 

Everything you said above I agree with and I am starting to think the only person to get this out is Michelle because she is fighting not so much for herself but for her late brother. She is a very determined lady and I wish her well. 

22 hours ago, markem said:

I’d guess her comments about a meeting are in reference to Sturgeon bleeting through the week about not getting a meeting with the PM at a time she wanted. 

Michelle is the sister of one of the victims of abuse at celtic. The fella who passed away and she is seeking justice for him. 

I’d guess her anger is a result of the absolute silence from Sturgeon, whilst she can cry about not getting a meeting...one she never could have had prior to the PM presenting the deal to her cabinet   

You have to admire her tenacity borne of terrible grief and sheer frustration. The fact that the Cabinet Secretary for Justice has had to be dragged into this after so long is disgraceful. And the request to converse by email is purely to take the matter offline, away from prying eyes, I.e, you and me. I hope she insists on public communication.

Important to remember that the legal system has processed the offence and convicted the offender. celtic have not been charged with anything yet but there is enough smoke for an investigation into historic abuse in and around the club including its youth wing, CBC. Shame that there is no sign of any such action and it will be piss poor if, after this development, there is still no inquiry.

I hope Michelle can maintain her restraint and dignity yet keep her foot on their throats until action is taken.

The Scottish press monitor twitter activity of high level MSPs and will no doubt be aware of Sturgeon passing this hot potato to Yousaf and his pathetic tweet to Michelle.

Question is will they report it?

Do folks think it would help if a just funding site was set up to help Michelle Gray fight these bastards,I don’t know a lot about her but she seems to have a lot more balls than any cunt in Scotland’s media and she definitely ain’t going to back down. Vanguard Bears and other groups do great stuff but they will be accused of having an agenda and being bigoted ect but this is something that can’t be flung at Michelle Gray.

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

Do folks think it would help if a just funding site was set up to help Michelle Gray fight these bastards,I don’t know a lot about her but she seems to have a lot more balls than any cunt in Scotland’s media and she definitely ain’t going to back down. Vanguard Bears and other groups do great stuff but they will be accused of having an agenda and being bigoted ect but this is something that can’t be flung at Michelle Gray.

Instinctive answer to your question is “yes” but we need to avoid being seen as using her to get at the scum. There has to be a degree of separation and, let’s be honest, you know how any fund raising for her by the Rangers support would be twisted by our haters.

If she undertook legal action that could potentially cost her a lot of money, then that might be the time to look at financial backing.

10 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's wrong on so many levels. Why does he not know? Why has it taken so long to respond? Why does he need a victims relative to then send a separate email? Why can't he just respond to the tweet? Why is he so dismissive as if he's responding to a casual, minor query that the office will pick up as it's not that important? Why does a victims relative need to contact and continually chase those in power for an apology when it should be the other way round, with them bending over backwards to accommodate and show compassion to her.

I'm glad she's showing all these cunts up for what they truly are but it really is a terrible state of affairs. He should be thoroughly ashamed his response.

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is just unbelievable and I would imagine NS will be raging if she finds out he has responded even with what he said, which would be good. 

Everything you said above I agree with and I am starting to think the only person to get this out is Michelle because she is fighting not so much for herself but for her late brother. She is a very determined lady and I wish her well. 

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

You have to admire her tenacity borne of terrible grief and sheer frustration. The fact that the Cabinet Secretary for Justice has had to be dragged into this after so long is disgraceful. And the request to converse by email is purely to take the matter offline, away from prying eyes, I.e, you and me. I hope she insists on public communication.

Important to remember that the legal system has processed the offence and convicted the offender. celtic have not been charged with anything yet but there is enough smoke for an investigation into historic abuse in and around the club including its youth wing, CBC. Shame that there is no sign of any such action and it will be piss poor if, after this development, there is still no inquiry.

I hope Michelle can maintain her restraint and dignity yet keep her foot on their throats until action is taken.

The Scottish press monitor twitter activity of high level MSPs and will no doubt be aware of Sturgeon passing this hot potato to Yousaf and his pathetic tweet to Michelle.

Great posts people.
It's almost certain Mrs Murrel passed the buck.
I remember the case of the female from the coast guard station who was taped to a chair as a joke,which I might add went too far.
NS stood up in hollyrood and said she would get involved personally.
Why you sitting on yer arse now nichola?
Salmond went for a fund me site for a sexual harassment case and raised more than he needed,to take his own party to court.
Welcome to 21st century Scotland.
The sooner we vote this horrible shower out of office the sooner we can run a country for the people,and not for sidekicks of the nationalists. 
My first job would be to bulldoze that coffee shop at the bottom of the Royal mile.

10 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

She has made it her mission in life. Beware a woman with a singular purpose. They are evil at the best of times, never mind when they have you in their sights. The bit highlighted is bang on. I hope she doesnt get drunk one night and just start firing out tweets as she will, strangely enough, lose the moral high ground.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

She has made it her mission in life. Beware a woman with a singular purpose. They are evil at the best of times, never mind when they have you in their sights. The bit highlighted is bang on. I hope she doesnt get drunk one night and just start firing out tweets as she will, strangely enough, lose the moral high ground.

Absolutely.

Thus far, her tone has been spot on. Wronged, resolute and unwilling to let matters fade away - and fading away is exactly what the club behind this and their supporters are praying for.

As long as she remains civil, calm yet determined, anyone denying her reasonable requests will appear as if they are complicit or have a vested interest.

It is a disgrace that we are depending on a grieving sibling as this country’s best hope for justice for the victims and long overdue punishment for the guilty.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I truly wish this lady all the luck in the world.
BUT!!!!...would you trust a cunt who,when he was "THE TRANSPORT MINISTER" was driving about without road tax and insurance ,and his excuse was "HE FORGOT"
CRONYISM at it's worse.
Horrible classless thick cunts want to run a Country......pffffftt.
Don't get me started :1120982233_SGsmile:

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I truly wish this lady all the luck in the world.
BUT!!!!...would you trust a cunt who,when he was "THE TRANSPORT MINISTER" was driving about without road tax and insurance ,and his excuse was "HE FORGOT"
CRONYISM at it's worse.
Horrible classless thick cunts want to run a Country......pffffftt.
Don't get me started :1120982233_SGsmile:

He is a Joke of a Justice Minister ensuring the SNP continue to destroy our Justice System.

Archived