Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He is a Joke of a Justice Minister, ensuring the SNP continue to destroy our Justice System.

:thumbsup:
When I mentioned "cronyism" It would be interesting to see his qualifications.
Not sure if being the volunteer spokes "person" for Islamic Relief is a qualification.
This whole (government)? remind me of a local community council I was involved with 40 years ago.
Small fish in a large pond.
As far as I know,the FM's only qualification was her hatred of Mrs Thatcher. 
Not sure if they have enough qualifications between them to run my local coffee shop.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:thumbsup:
When I mentioned "cronyism" It would be interesting to see his qualifications.
Not sure if being the volunteer spokes "person" for Islamic Relief is a qualification.
This whole (government)? remind me of a local community council I was involved with 40 years ago.
Small fish in a large pond.
As far as I know,the FM's only qualification was her hatred of Mrs Thatcher. 
Not sure if they have enough qualifications between them to run my local coffee shop.

A law degree from UoG and a politician since 1986

47 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

A law degree from UoG and a politician since 1986

There are kids with all sorts of degrees working in Mac D's.
He also gave up irn bru for lent, and donated the money saved to a catholic charity for abused children. 
That is fact.
Looked quite clever in his train drivers hat when he was involved in Transport though. 
Aye!!!!...definitely the brains of the snp. 

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

There are kids with all sorts of degrees working in Mac D's.
He also gave up irn bru for lent, and donated the money saved to a catholic charity for abused children. 
That is fact.
Looked quite clever in his train drivers hat when he was involved in Transport though. 
Aye!!!!...definitely the brains of the snp. 

looks like she lost her passion for looking after abused Catholic children 

27 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

she is definatley puting the squeeze on .

question needs to be asked .when you feel the greatest injustice .especially when it's something that is the most socially unacceptable crime in our culture .And you ask the man at the top of the tree and he keeps beating around the Bush. 

Maybe she should reveal that torbett once threw a coin at her brothers face and hurt his chest she would get more exposure and investigation 

47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

she is definatley puting the squeeze on .

question needs to be asked .when you feel the greatest injustice .especially when it's something that is the most socially unacceptable crime in our culture .And you ask the man at the top of the tree and he keeps beating around the Bush. 

Maybe she should reveal that torbett once threw a coin at her brothers face and hurt his chest she would get more exposure and investigation 

Definetely not defiantly aside from that good post.

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

This is what I meant earlier when I mentioned her tone.

She has every right to be frustrated at the response from politicians who clearly don’t want to get involved.

But it is important for her own self-respect that she retains a sense of steely but calm dignity and not scream at them as she probably wants to (and they deserve).

This latest tweet is getting a little too close to ranting for me and makes it easier for the politicians to keep her at bay.

Calm, civil, rational, dignified - far more powerful than letting rip in a moment of anger👍

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Torbett putting in his appeal buys the filth time...politicians and the media can't comment incase it affects the appeal...blah blah blah. The cover up and the deflection tactics are truly amazing tbh. 

I'm not surprised by it at all. 

Probably getting a bung to appeal from those in separate entity circles. 

Archived