Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

34 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Where does he stay now ? Because that is in the North East, Orkney and Shetland section. :unsure:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Where does he stay now ? Because that is in the North East, Orkney and Shetland section. :unsure:

Odd link as I think he stays in Springburn and was suspended from his teaching role at St Martha's Primary School when he was charged.

4 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Odd link as I think he stays in Springburn and was suspended from his teaching role at St Martha's Primary School when he was charged.

It could be a genuine mistake but I am always sceptical when BBC Scotland are involved. :happy:

29 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If Cairney gets convicted and the papers don’t publish this photo then there’s something seriously wrong in this city.

F32BA979-5C68-4ECE-B93D-4C22B6144289.jpeg

Then there was ex celtic coach Jim McCafferty, who was jailed for offences against a young boy a few years ago. 

Seems to be a definite common factor here, a six letter word that begins with C and ends in c.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Then there was ex celtic coach Jim McCafferty, who was jailed for offences against a young boy a few years ago. 

Seems to be a definite common factor here, a six letter word that begins with C and ends in c.

I thought catholic had 8 letters 👏 but yes celtic is the word they seemed to have lost 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shamed King who was also a coach at celtic boys’ club, was yesterday told by sheriff Johanna Johnston QC: “You have been convicted of serious sexual offences against pupils when you were in a position of trust as a teacher and football coach.”

The narrative, if it doesn't get buried, will become about him as a teacher. He's another part of the CFC paedophile ring. Plain and simple.

Aye Good old Sheriff Johnston calls it for what it is. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'm sure he was convicted only a year or so ago for an abuse crime commited in N.I. and he is due out this month. I recall a while back someone on twitter put a link on to a newspaper article stating that Police Scotland were planning to interview him on his release. If I come across the link I will post it here.

King had worked at Torbett's company, the Trophy Centre, but previously denied being close to him.

During his trial, Torbett named King as one of the coaches at the boys club.

Scum  board members Jack McGinn and Kevin Kelly also had interests in Torbetts company 

theres the link right there 

Vanguard Bears‏ @VanguardBears

FollowingFollowing @VanguardBears

More

What the jury weren't told during the trial of celtic FC child abuser Gerald King: During a raid at his home Police uncovered a latex torso of a prepubescent child wrapped in polythene hidden away under his bed.     Bheast.

ffs.

On 05/12/2018 at 18:21, Bad Robot said:

If Cairney gets convicted and the papers don’t publish this photo then there’s something seriously wrong in this city.

F32BA979-5C68-4ECE-B93D-4C22B6144289.jpeg

I can assure you mate Cairney will be convicted 100%

Hes from my area and it been a known fact for years. 100% hes guilty trust me on that.

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Hes from my area and it been a known fact for years. 100% hes guilty trust me on that.

There is always a chance the Law says otherwise. Everyone in the world could be convinced of guilt but a court can still find the case not guilty. The Law is mental.

(not them although he's from their cult )  (nothing to see here ,they've renewed their apologies ffs ) Sickening ,BASTARDS 

A Catholic priest jailed for sexually abusing three children and a student priest has had his sentence reduced on appeal.

Father Paul Moore, 83, committed the crimes in various locations in Ayrshire between 1977 and 1996.

Moore was jailed for nine years at Glasgow High Court in March but this was cut to eight by a panel of three judges.

Sentencing judge Lady Rae told Moore he was guilty of despicable crimes.

At his trial in March, the court heard how Moore abused one boy at a school, another at a leisure centre and a third on the beach at Irvine in the 1970s.

He was also found guilty of indecently assaulting a student priest in 1995.

Priest convicted of abuse 20 years after confession

Paedophile priest poisoned my life

Judge Lady Rae told Moore he was guilty of despicable crimes and a gross breach of trust, whilst praising the victims' considerable courage in coming forward.

Moore's legal team appealed against the sentence for the student priest attack and this was upheld by a panel of three judges at a hearing in Edinburgh, with the sentence cut to eight years.

Judge Lady Rae said Moore took advantage of his position

The youngest of Moore's victims was just five when the priest abused him in his primary school.

The court heard that Moore groomed some of his victims by taking them swimming or out for meals before sexually abusing them.

A BBC Scotland investigation revealed five years ago that Moore confessed his abuse to his bishop in 1996.

Bishop Maurice Taylor, 91, gave evidence in the trial and told the court Moore admitted he had "an attraction to young boys" and had "a desire to abuse minors".

The bishop sent him to a treatment centre in Toronto and to Fort Augustus Abbey in the Highlands.

Moore - who was identified in court as Francis Moore but was known as Father Paul - was removed from the pastoral ministry after his admission but continued to live in a house bought by the church.

After sentencing in March, the Catholic Church in Scotland said it wished to "sincerely renew" its apologies to victims.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

I think his previous trial years ago collapsed but hopefully they nail the cunt this time around 

Archived