Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The picture alongside today’s Rebel story shows the youth team at the time. Few faces that I’m sure I would know the names if pointed out but I definitely recognise Stevie Fulton there. A proper journalist would be contacting these guys proactively and asking what they knew, what they saw etc.

As someone said, the pressure is now building on the SFA to begin an inquiry. The only thing worse would actually be murder or attempted murder. Failure to act renders them complicit.

27 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no messing with that one.

The deluded tarriers tweeting on it is fucking embarrassing. One arguing “aye but Rangers were liquidated” and the other arguing “it’s nothing to do with the current owners” 😂😂😂😂😂 fucking retards!

33 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

no messing with that one.

Penn state level punishments is what they should be getting. 

Some of the comments from the taigs in response are unreal.

A clear paedophile ring and they are still giving but Rangers were liquidated. Deluded arseholes the lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Penn state level punishments is what they should be getting. 

Some of the comments from the taigs in response are unreal.

A clear paedophile ring and they are still giving but Rangers were liquidated. Deluded arseholes the lot of them. 

I honestly don’t think any sanction whatsoever will happen to celtic. They have far too many supporters, people in power and sympathysers in this country. There just isn’t any real appetite for it. If it was us then we’d get hammered probably worse than Penn State. You’d have phone ins about it, daily headlines about it, MSP’s tweeting about it, raised in parliament, journalists tweeting about it not to mention every fan of every other club in this country baying for blood. 100% the SFA and SPFL would be having investigations. Yet with celtic all we get is the odd article here and there with some of the victims.

36 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I honestly don’t think any sanction whatsoever will happen to celtic. They have far too many supporters, people in power and sympathysers in this country. There just isn’t any real appetite for it. If it was us then we’d get hammered probably worse than Penn State. You’d have phone ins about it, daily headlines about it, MSP’s tweeting about it, raised in parliament, journalists tweeting about it not to mention every fan of every other club in this country baying for blood. 100% the SFA and SPFL would be having investigations. Yet with celtic all we get is the odd article here and there with some of the victims.

There is no doubt mate, if this was us the treatment would be different.

But this is too big for their friends to cover up. Especially when the victims law suits start to go in. The key here will be a court ruling that shows scum fc are liable for what happened at cbc. 

This would end the separate entity claim. At which point all their friends with influence will turn on them. It won't be for justice, it will be to save their own arses and reputation.

Rats leaving a sinking ship. 

1 minute ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Even if they argue successfully that they’re a separate entity (my arse)! It’s the fact that they knew that at least Torbett was a paedo and did not report it to the polis. This is what they’ll be shitting it about most. 

And started him back and done business with him. As a result more victims suffered. 

29 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

And started him back and done business with him. As a result more victims suffered. 

A proper investigation would also look at the money sent Torbett’s way. I seem to recall seven figure sums being quoted for trophies. I occasionally bought trophies in the eighties and I can tell you that if you spent in excess of a million pounds on them, you’d still be handing them out now. There is still a rancid underbelly waiting to be exposed in this story and the fact that it has been suppressed so long is an utter disgrace.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The picture alongside today’s Rebel story shows the youth team at the time. Few faces that I’m sure I would know the names if pointed out but I definitely recognise Stevie Fulton there. A proper journalist would be contacting these guys proactively and asking what they knew, what they saw etc.

As someone said, the pressure is now building on the SFA to begin an inquiry. The only thing worse would actually be murder or attempted murder. Failure to act renders them complicit.

theres already suspicion of connections to a murder by one of the already.convicted bheasts. high profile mid 90s 

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

theres already suspicion of connections to a murder by one of the already.convicted bheasts. high profile mid 90s 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/25736/paedo-uncle-killed-celtic-kid-and-stole-my-childhood/, Lawrence Haggart was only 15 at the time and a certain Jim MacCafferty was allegedly linked to this case as he supposedly phoned the boy before he was attacked. 

10 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/25736/paedo-uncle-killed-celtic-kid-and-stole-my-childhood/, Lawrence Haggart was only 15 at the time and a certain Jim MacCafferty was allegedly linked to this case as he supposedly phoned the boy before he was attacked. 

I know .didn't want to divulge exact story here

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nearly got a starting 11 there. 

Fuck... it gets sicker, that amount.

All jokes aside (I know people have suggested a variety of banners) but imagine having a banner as that. A starting 11.

7 hours ago, B1872 said:

The deluded tarriers tweeting on it is fucking embarrassing. One arguing “aye but Rangers were liquidated” and the other arguing “it’s nothing to do with the current owners” 😂😂😂😂😂 fucking retards!

Ah, well if they want to go down the newco & Pacific Shelf route....

38 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ah, well if they want to go down the newco & Pacific Shelf route....

Not so sure they can as it's alleged the club has covered this up and nothing to do with any registered company owning them during the period(s) these boys were abused, think they could be fucked once a case is proven against them confirming not a separate entity as flood gates will open as more will come forward knowing they will get justice once and for all. 

40 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Not so sure they can as it's alleged the club has covered this up and nothing to do with any registered company owning them during the period(s) these boys were abused, think they could be fucked once a case is proven against them confirming not a separate entity as flood gates will open as more will come forward knowing they will get justice once and for all. 

Sure you’re right mate.

I was more having a dig at the deluded beggars claiming it couldn’t be held against the current custodians.

Archived