Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gives me some degree of satisfaction when I see this pic posted on various forums.

DDftHeCXYAQcAs0.jpg

I went to The Mitchell Library some years ago to get that edition of the Daily Record and posted that pic all over the net.

That's my oak dining table in the background.

I knew one day Cairney would be brought to justice. Hope he dies in jail!

To slightly alter the wording of one of our enemies claims ...

"How many celtic players would have signed for that club if they had known that it harbored and rewarded the worst paedophile ring in British football ?"

Would some of those big names have signed for them ?

It would be interesting to ask them ...

"Knowing what you know now about how the management and boardroom at CFC covered up child abuse, some of which took place at celtic Park, would you still have signed for the club and drawn that wage ?

Do you feel that any success that you achieved at Parkhead only drew in more children to the club's fringes, to be be abused ?

Do you have any regrets about your part in such success that may have increased the numbers of victims ?"

Don't worry guys, Scotland Tonight will be running a week-long programme providing an in-depth analysis into the child abuse and subsequent cover up that took place at Parkheid. Every Tom, Dick & Harry that knows fuck all about fuck all will be there to give their opinion.

Canny wait.....

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I know that Burns’ faith was very important to him and it wasn’t for show like some. But the brainwashing which is like a cancer that runs through that faith was carried over to the football club - and ensured that paedophile coaches were treated no differently from paedophile priests. Fundamentally I think Burns was a decent, family man but totally under the spell of the sick papish cult.

Make no mistake : Stein, McNeill, Hay, Macari, Brady and Burns did not know every detail. But they knew enough to do right by the kids and go to the police. Shame on them all.

Was it McCann who heard the rumours and asked for an investigation by Brady etc ?  I can't remember the timeline. The point being was McCann aware after their investigation and he too did not contact the police ? 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Was it McCann who heard the rumours and asked for an investigation by Brady etc ?  I can't remember the timeline. The point being was McCann aware after their investigation and he too did not contact the police ? 

Brady went to McCann, who went to the Polis.

Wee Tam tried to tell him that Big Frank was a good guy. The Bunnet was having none of it , slapped Wee Tam doon, and phoned Plod.

The End.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Seen that quote before. It’s why I’ve never bought this holier than thou pish

Tommy Burns was a thoroughly nice guy. He believed in his God and his team. I have no issue with that.

But he made a rip-roaring cunt of himself the day he rushed out to Viewpark and backed Cairney to the hilt.

Big mistake. Huge!

3 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

Tommy Burns was a thoroughly nice guy. He believed in his God and his team. I have no issue with that.

But he made a rip-roaring cunt of himself the day he rushed out to Viewpark and backed Cairney to the hilt.

Big mistake. Huge!

Believed in god = nutter

38 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

To slightly alter the wording of one of our enemies claims ...

"How many celtic players would have signed for that club if they had known that it harbored and rewarded the worst paedophile ring in British football ?"

Would some of those big names have signed for them ?

It would be interesting to ask them ...

"Knowing what you know now about how the management and boardroom at CFC covered up child abuse, some of which took place at celtic Park, would you still have signed for the club and drawn that wage ?

Do you feel that any success that you achieved at Parkhead only drew in more children to the club's fringes, to be be abused ?

Do you have any regrets about your part in such success that may have increased the numbers of victims ?"

Don't worry guys, Scotland Tonight will be running a week-long programme providing an in-depth analysis into the child abuse and subsequent cover up that took place at Parkheid. Every Tom, Dick & Harry that knows fuck all about fuck all will be there to give their opinion.

Canny wait.....

That is a belter of a post and it addresses one of my main concerns over this.

If the SFA ever get involved, you could see the case for fines but not action in terms of titles and other trophies. But your angle (that they signed players on false pretences who thought they were coming to a decent club, not one harbouring rapists and molesters) is superb and brings sporting advantage very much into the picture.

Had in-comers like van Hooijdonk and Larsson known beforehand that decades of child abuse had been going on and subsequently covered up at the club they were joining, would they have signed?

That’s your “sporting advantage” nuclear missile right there.

The next taig that gives you the “at least we didn’t cheat the taxman and buy players we couldn’t afford” pish, feel free to throw back “no, you just covered up your club’s past to sign players who would never have joined if they knew the truth”

I remember reading that Cairney was given a huge send off by some of the celtic " greats " when he left the club.

Wonder how they feel now knowing that they supported a man that was molesting children at their club, and in their dressing room?

I also wonder if this football club will ever apologise to the victims and finally own responsibility for all their wrong-doing?

I don't believe they have it in them.

41 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The Sun isn't hiding it..

IMG_6393.JPG

Why they highlighting it’s the third celtic bheast prosecuted? Does John Cullen and Jim McCafferty no longer count? Five and counting so go convince anybody with common sense that there wasn’t a peodophile ring on the go. Sweep sweep 🧹 

11 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

" ONCE IS A FLUKE, TWICE IS A COINCIDENCE, THREE TIMES IS A RING "

0_JS116862974-2.jpg

Paedophile celtic Boys' Club coaches Gerry King (far left), Jim Torbett (centre) and Frank Cairney (far right)

there is no way .not a snowball's chance in hell that each of the beasts didn't know what each other was upto .

now all 3 are convicted full investigation needed .not from SFA .but from outside football .get the whole lot out in the open .the game and that sordid club needs cleansed 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

there is no way .not a snowball's chance in hell that each of the beasts didn't know what each other was upto .

now all 3 are convicted full investigation needed .not from SFA .but from outside football .get the whole lot out in the open .the game and that sordid club needs cleansed 

That sordid club needs shutdown.

Would those of you who have not already done so, please contact their sponsors (Magners, Eden Mill, New Balance etc) and your own MPs, MEPs ans MSPs to keep the pressure on?

There are still many sitting on their hands hoping that this will blow over and we must not let the momentum fade away.

53 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Why they highlighting it’s the third celtic bheast prosecuted? Does John Cullen and Jim McCafferty no longer count? Five and counting so go convince anybody with common sense that there wasn’t a peodophile ring on the go. Sweep sweep 🧹 

McCafferty awaiting trial for hus celtic related offending.

2 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

Gives me some degree of satisfaction when I see this pic posted on various forums.

DDftHeCXYAQcAs0.jpg

I went to The Mitchell Library some years ago to get that edition of the Daily Record and posted that pic all over the net.

That's my oak dining table in the background.

I knew one day Cairney would be brought to justice. Hope he dies in jail!

Can't get  pic mate!

On 15/12/2018 at 10:11, Cool Hand Coop said:

Big mistake. Huge!

edit

Archived