Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

11 hours ago, Spliffy said:

In a way I hope he was completely and totally oblivious. A rhabid through and through, but Ally and Walter carried his coffin. That enough gives me hope that if he did know about all this, he might have done something. However, the evidence does not look good at all. He was as pape as they come, and that religion tries it's best to keep it all in house. To me, this was likely seen as an extension of what their faith has had a problem with for centuries.

He is like a deity to them, an embodiment and symbol of what they want the world to see them as.

I'll say this as well, Fergus McCann saved them in more ways than one.

When McCann took over he changed the company? Is the boys club a separate entity to the original company I wonder?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I know that Burns’ faith was very important to him and it wasn’t for show like some. But the brainwashing which is like a cancer that runs through that faith was carried over to the football club - and ensured that paedophile coaches were treated no differently from paedophile priests. Fundamentally I think Burns was a decent, family man but totally under the spell of the sick papish cult.

Make no mistake : Stein, McNeill, Hay, Macari, Brady and Burns did not know every detail. But they knew enough to do right by the kids and go to the police. Shame on them all.

You've brilliantly articulated what I struggled to say.

The separate entity nonsense is just a vile attempt to distance their club from the abuse of kids since 1966.

Anybody who played the game against their youth teams knows celtic boys club were as much a part of celtic as their  reserve  team.

17 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

When McCann took over he changed the company? Is the boys club a separate entity to the original company I wonder?

Perhaps, but I was thinking more along the lines of his perception of what "celtic minded" meant (his words were catholic bigotry) and that he stopped bheasts coming back AGAIN. He gave them tough love that has done them in no harm in the long run

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 22:16, watpnosurrender said:

some taigy fenian bastard on twitter has said to the mother of Andrew grey its her fault for the abuse that happened to her son thats a fucking disgusting thing to say

FROM THE CHAPELS TO THEIR TRAINING GROUND, THEIR HORRIBLE CULTURE IS STEEPED IN IT.

3 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

To slightly alter the wording of one of our enemies claims ...

"How many celtic players would have signed for that club if they had known that it harbored and rewarded the worst paedophile ring in British football ?"

Would some of those big names have signed for them ?

It would be interesting to ask them ...

"Knowing what you know now about how the management and boardroom at CFC covered up child abuse, some of which took place at celtic Park, would you still have signed for the club and drawn that wage ?

Do you feel that any success that you achieved at Parkhead only drew in more children to the club's fringes, to be be abused ?

Do you have any regrets about your part in such success that may have increased the numbers of victims ?"

Don't worry guys, Scotland Tonight will be running a week-long programme providing an in-depth analysis into the child abuse and subsequent cover up that took place at Parkheid. Every Tom, Dick & Harry that knows fuck all about fuck all will be there to give their opinion.

Canny wait.....

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

That is a belter of a post and it addresses one of my main concerns over this.

If the SFA ever get involved, you could see the case for fines but not action in terms of titles and other trophies. But your angle (that they signed players on false pretences who thought they were coming to a decent club, not one harbouring rapists and molesters) is superb and brings sporting advantage very much into the picture.

Had in-comers like van Hooijdonk and Larsson known beforehand that decades of child abuse had been going on and subsequently covered up at the club they were joining, would they have signed?

That’s your “sporting advantage” nuclear missile right there.

The next taig that gives you the “at least we didn’t cheat the taxman and buy players we couldn’t afford” pish, feel free to throw back “no, you just covered up your club’s past to sign players who would never have joined if they knew the truth”

Cunts are still signing for them, so no I don't think it would have made the slightest difference, says all you need to know about the cunts that sign for them, ignore the history just pay me the money, absolutely no moral compass any of them.

4 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

To slightly alter the wording of one of our enemies claims ...

"How many celtic players would have signed for that club if they had known that it harbored and rewarded the worst paedophile ring in British football ?"

Would some of those big names have signed for them ?

It would be interesting to ask them ...

"Knowing what you know now about how the management and boardroom at CFC covered up child abuse, some of which took place at celtic Park, would you still have signed for the club and drawn that wage ?

Do you feel that any success that you achieved at Parkhead only drew in more children to the club's fringes, to be be abused ?

Do you have any regrets about your part in such success that may have increased the numbers of victims ?"

Don't worry guys, Scotland Tonight will be running a week-long programme providing an in-depth analysis into the child abuse and subsequent cover up that took place at Parkheid. Every Tom, Dick & Harry that knows fuck all about fuck all will be there to give their opinion.

Canny wait.....

Is that on BBC mate?

I am outside of the UK - any idea how I may be able to se it?

3 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

I remember reading that Cairney was given a huge send off by some of the celtic " greats " when he left the club.

Wonder how they feel now knowing that they supported a man that was molesting children at their club, and in their dressing room?

I also wonder if this football club will ever apologise to the victims and finally own responsibility for all their wrong-doing?

I don't believe they have it in them.

They never well mate becuase then they have to admit they were responsible for letting this happen on their watch.

So far they have hidden behind separate entity an argument that is blown out the water as cairney was hired by Stein. 

This is a club without a conscience.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

Cunts are still signing for them, so no I don't think it would have made the slightest difference, says all you need to know about the cunts that sign for them, ignore the history just pay me the money, absolutely no moral compass any of them.

I don’t think Nakamura, Petrov, Larsson etc knew anything about celtic’s past other than Lisbon. No doubt they would have got the positive spin (charity work, family club, faith based etc etc) from the PR machine, but I doubt if they were told about paedophile rings and kids getting molested in the very same changing room.

These guys would have had offers from other clubs and I would hope that, had they been given the FULL history of the atrocities, they would have said “no thanks” and gone to some Championship club down south instead.

This will be the basis of any retrospective punishment from the SFA IMO.

“You signed players without advising them of the sordid history of the club and the seriousness of these crimes means that they were entitled to know that. Such information could and probably would have deterred them from joining celtic”

BOOM

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Is that on BBC mate?

I am outside of the UK - any idea how I may be able to se it?

I was being sarcastic mate.

Scotland Tonight were all over EBT's and Administration like a nasty rash. Every time you turned the telly on some expert in Company Law, usually a Tim, was letting the world know that big, bad Rainjurs still hadn't paid the Face-painter.

Contrast and compare the lack of any in depth analysis into the Parkhead Paedophile Ring. The silence here in Scotland is almost deafening.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I don’t think Nakamura, Petrov, Larsson etc knew anything about celtic’s past other than Lisbon. No doubt they would have got the positive spin (charity work, family club, faith based etc etc) from the PR machine, but I doubt if they were told about paedophile rings and kids getting molested in the very same changing room.

These guys would have had offers from other clubs and I would hope that, had they been given the FULL history of the atrocities, they would have said “no thanks” and gone to some Championship club down south instead.

This will be the basis of any retrospective punishment from the SFA IMO.

“You signed players without advising them of the sordid history of the club and the seriousness of these crimes means that they were entitled to know that. Such information could and probably would have deterred them from joining celtic”

BOOM

not trying to be a smart arse mate but I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference to them, if they didn't know the history then they would certainly have found out about it esp from Rangers supporters, how many of them signed further contracts with them?, like I said anyone who signed for them and continue to sign for them are repugnant bastards with no morals.

1 hour ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

I was being sarcastic mate.

Scotland Tonight were all over EBT's and Administration like a nasty rash. Every time you turned the telly on some expert in Company Law, usually a Tim, was letting the world know that big, bad Rainjurs still hadn't paid the Face-painter.

Contrast and compare the lack of any in depth analysis into the Parkhead Paedophile Ring. The silence here in Scotland is almost deafening.

It's amazing how all the moral crusaders have disappeared. Back them multi page articles and reports every where you turned. 

Now one of the worst crimes in humanity. Evidence that scum fc knew and covered it up. And nothing is being said or done about it. A government that ignore victims pleas for justice and a football association to afraid to act against a member club  

It's a national disgrace. 

39 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's amazing how all the moral crusaders have disappeared. Back them multi page articles and reports every where you turned. 

Now one of the worst crimes in humanity. Evidence that scum fc knew and covered it up. And nothing is being said or done about it. A government that ignore victims pleas for justice and a football association to afraid to act against a member club  

It's a national disgrace. 

the EBT attack went on for 2years 

the snyde phone in was 90pc about it and it ramped up over time .the cheating got highlighted then in time cunts like Kelly were on wanting titles stripped .

all before admin and liquidation etc .

the bastards made us absolutely toxic 

just aswell no children were harmed during the making of our story 

7 minutes ago, CharlieHamilton said:

Not forgetting Cullen who no doubt took that photo!

maybe this should be looked into again? Where are these photos now?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3505864.stm

mccafferty, he's up Jan 19

Mcginn, Kelly and no doubt one or two others to increase organised crime to an organised mafia 

14 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

You got a link to that mate?

Mcginn is in it. 

Kelly must be in it, he is/was torbetts best pal. 

And there will be others that develop when the dam breaks and potential compensations mentioned, 4 perpetrators and 10 or 20 victims will soon be one hundredfold

12 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Mcginn is in it. 

Kelly must be in it, he is/was torbetts best pal. 

And there will be others that develop when the dam breaks and potential compensations mentioned, 4 perpetrators and 10 or 20 victims will soon be one hundredfold

No, I meant a link to the McCafferty trial in January.

Archived