Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

See The Scum were nominees for team of the year by the BBC Sports Personality of The Year. 

Could have been one paedo ring honouring another....

The common demoninator.
Almost positive in any other country in the world,both these vile organisations would have chains hanging from the gates.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The common demoninator.
Almost positive in any other country in the world,both these vile organisations would have chains hanging from the gates.

I don’t think you are allowed to use terms like ‘vile’ when referring to these organisations. That word is exclusively for using where there is an anti-catholic undertone such as the disgusting Inverness Caley incident.....

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thought this was an interesting tweet:

Scottish media just catching up with what every other cunt knew two decades ago 🤣

More likely backed into a corner and have no option but to report it now after the court cases the last few weeks.

They are part of the cover up the disgusting  papish pricks. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Scottish media just catching up with what every other cunt knew two decades ago 🤣

More likely backed into a corner and have no option but to report it now after the court cases the last few weeks.

They are part of the cover up the disgusting  papish pricks. 

All true mate, it was just that 'pzj' seems up on all these things and IF it did happen, better late than never I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Thought this was an interesting tweet:

The photo with torbett,cairney and king  would seem to be what Fred Barnard meant when he said "one look is worth a thousand words"
Would bet money on the photographer being Cullen who took hundreds of pictures of young boys in the showers at the piggery.
There  is another one of the paedophile's from scotland due out of jail in NI who will be arrested at the gate and brought home to face questions.
Then there are all the people who knew it was an "open secret" who have statues erected to them on the walk of shame.
Every piece of silverware they have won since this lot were employed by them should be stripped from them,and melted down and struck into victims medals.
They should be closed down immediately and removed from any record books.

10 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The photo with torbett,cairney and king  would seem to be what Fred Barnard meant when he said "one look is worth a thousand words"
Would bet money on the photographer being Cullen who took hundreds of pictures of young boys in the showers at the piggery.
There  is another one of the paedophile's from scotland due out of jail in NI who will be arrested at the gate and brought home to face questions.
Then there are all the people who knew it was an "open secret" who have statues erected to them on the walk of shame.
Every piece of silverware they have won since this lot were employed by them should be stripped from them,and melted down and struck into victims medals.
They should be closed down immediately and removed from any record books.

You been lookin at my christmas wishlist?  :whistle:

7 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

He's an utter buffoon.

The Scottish Press are too busy looking the other way to look into any wrong-doing at celtic.

PZJ is a buffoon? Fuck up, he's done more for this cause than the rest of us put together.

9 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

He's an utter buffoon.

The Scottish Press are too busy looking the other way to look into any wrong-doing at celtic.

I know very little about him apart from what he has done trying to get info on what celtic have been doing with GCC and other land deals, it has been posted on here long before I joined twitter.

Now you could well be right about him but he certainly seems to cause them to get very annoyed and that is always good. 

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know very little about him apart from what he has done trying to get info on what celtic have been doing with GCC and other land deals, it has been posted on here long before I joined twitter.

Now you could well be right about him but he certainly seems to cause them to get very annoyed and that is always good. 

That'll do for me :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

You sound about as bright as him.

Why would someone trying to uncover a major peadophile ring cause you to react like this? Why would you come onto an online forum to shadow someone's name, someone who is doing a great deal of work in helping abuse victims get the justice they deserve?

Your mask has slipped.

2 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

He's an utter buffoon.

Like yourself PJZ  brings something else to the table and we need to shine as much light as possible on these scumbags  by whatever means available.

Archived