Smile

Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on at the Separate Entity FC tbf. 

No but somebody has to do it. I think daly mentioned he haded everything over the police in order that they pursue their own investigations and were not starting from scratch. I hear broadsheets like the  Times doing it all the time

VentyFour likes this

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

No but somebody has to do it. I think daly mentioned he haded everything over the police in order that they pursue their own investigations and were not starting from scratch. I hear broadsheets like the  Times doing it all the time

Aye, the Times exposed the MP expenses scandal 

cushynumber likes this

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

the press do plenty of investigating then hand over all information they have found to the police.

After they have broadcast their investigation on TV.

At the very least you would think IF there are any decent right minded fans of this vile club,they would be in the carpark demanding answers.
They usually do with every other thing connected to that club. 
If this had happened at my club,i know I would be demanding answers.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

7! FFS...... 7 

Not rumours, not gossip, not f*ucking "point scoring".  

7 men all with strong connections to cellic who have been tried and convicted of dreadful crimes against children.

What is going on, where is the independent investigation, what are the police doing?  If this is allowed to fizzle out or be swept under the carpet in some way then the media, our politicians, the police and that vile club are is as corrupt and guilty as the beasts themselves.

7 !

Who did I miss.Cullen,Strachan,King,McCafferty,Torbett and Cairney .....6 ..........................................................so far ?

SteveEarle and BlueAvenger like this

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Had a response from the Scottish Government that my complaint and request for action has been lodged and I will be updated within 20 days.

Hope all bears are doing the same and making sure justice is served. 

I imagine your reply will go along the lines of......

Dear BaFh

there is no way sellik wid Pyure dae this byraway....sellik ur the moral guardians of anti kafflikism and the  sporting integrity of ra nation 

you sir are pointscoring and a crank

do not contact me again ...or else 

regards

Nickla x

5 hours ago, hawkeye said:

7 !

Who did I miss.Cullen,Strachan,King,McCafferty,Torbett and Cairney .....6 ..........................................................so far ?

6 is right - sorry

I canny count 

hawkeye likes this

5 hours ago, hawkeye said:

7 !

I’m sure it’ll be a new version of the Magnificent 7 soon at the Dome. Too much of a coincidence that Gerry McCann was club doctor......

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I imagine your reply will go along the lines of......

Dear BaFh

there is no way sellik wid Pyure dae this byraway....sellik ur the moral guardians of anti kafflikism and the  sporting integrity of ra nation 

you sir are pointscoring and a crank

do not contact me again ...or else 

regards

Nickla x

I do not want to put down the good work BAFH has been doing but your post was funny. 😁

29 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I’m sure it’ll be a new version of the Magnificent 7 soon at the Dome. Too much of a coincidence that Gerry McCann was club doctor......

Only, Gerry McCann's not a paedophile.

Let's stick to the facts.