Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

20 minutes ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

Only, Gerry McCann's not a paedophile.

Let's stick to the facts.

You seem sure about that whereas a former friend of the couple was sufficiently worried that she  gave the following statement to the police when Maddie went missing.

http://thegaspersstatement.blogspot.com/

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don't believe Gerry McCann is a peadophile .but he appears very close to a few alleged peadophile rings 

From what I heard from staff at the  Western Imfirmary(where McCann also worked) he was an arrogant bastard and not very popular among his colleagues.

He is a man of many faces Mr McCann 

53 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

You seem sure about that whereas a former friend of the couple was sufficiently worried that she  gave the following statement to the police when Maddie went missing.

http://thegaspersstatement.blogspot.com/

One thing comes to mind. 

If the wee girl photographed in an Everton top had been published, (as her dad was a supporter) in a celtic top, then world opinion would have been totally different. 

And it is not the world's fault. 

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

From what I heard from staff at the  Western Imfirmary(where McCann also worked) he was an arrogant bastard and not very popular among his colleagues.

The whole RC religion is historically suspect particularly in the abuse of children whether sexually or violent (Nuns, priests and monks for example). Not being of that religion and having no great connection socially or otherwise with RC's I can't pretend I know there inner workings too well but I suspect somewhere along the line there is in an indoctrination within them that seems to be a bit iffy. In Gerry McCanns case no one can make false accusations without substantiated facts but given his connection with bheast FC and being an RC you have to keep an open mind about it all. Since his little girls disappearance many people have tended to smell a rat in the whole episode and I for one would never be surprised if there was involvement of the parents. (Just call it a hunch).

6 minutes ago, ayesteady said:

The whole RC religion is historically suspect particularly in the abuse of children whether sexually or violent (Nuns, priests and monks for example). Not being of that religion and having no great connection socially or otherwise with RC's I can't pretend I know there inner workings too well but I suspect somewhere along the line there is in an indoctrination within them that seems to be a bit iffy. In Gerry McCanns case no one can make false accusations without substantiated facts but given his connection with bheast FC and being an RC you have to keep an open mind about it all. Since his little girls disappearance many people have tended to smell a rat in the whole episode and I for one would never be surprised if there was involvement of the parents. (Just call it a hunch).

They two of them look guilty as fuck

they even paid their mortgage with donations given to help find their daughter 

they are middle class professionals ... doctors no less 

they seem to be above suspicion 

6 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Profiteering, the first of the many issues Martin Luther Protested. 

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

In the time since Maddy disappeared Kate McCann has written a book called "Madeleine" . Gerry's career has come on leaps and bounds. Not the sign of grieving parents I would suggest is normal. A great deal of taxpayers cash has been afforded to this couple and they are by no means the only people to have went through the loss of a child in mysterious circumstances.

There are obviously others out there who have went through the same torment without the same support from the government. A child is a child no matter their background and any suspicious circumstances that lead to a investigation into a disappearance should always be treated equally. The McCanns seem to have been treated as a special case as opposed to others

and this is disturbing to say the least.

There’s no positive view on the McCann thing as far as I’m concerned. 

At worst they are directly responsible for whatever has happened to the child. Whether on purpose or accident with cover up.

At best they are guilty of gross neglect. Who leaves 3 toddlers to go out for a meal? 

So, whether he’s a paedo, has turned a blind eye to it, or has absolutely no history of it.....we are still talking someone with employment links to celtic with a suspect history with kids and that you certainly wouldn’t trust to babysit yours. 

1996 was some year at the Piggery.

Torbett and Carney were outed as nonces by the Daily Record and manager Tommy Burns turned up  at Cairney's house to defend him.

Cullen was the photograher.

On the East coast Strachan was about to get charged with abusing a 5 year old boy.

McCafferty was the kitman and celtic youth Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie.

King was coaching  the boys club and Gerry McCann was giving the young players a medical.

WTF

.🤐

24 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

1996 was some year at the Piggery.

Torbett and Carney were outed as nonces by the Daily Record and manager Tommy Burns turned up  at Cairney's house to defend him.

Cullen was the photograher.

On the East coast Strachan was about to get charged with abusing a 5 year old boy.

McCafferty was the kitman and celtic youth Lawrence Haggart was murdered by paedo Brian Beattie.

King was coaching  the boys club and Gerry McCann was giving the young players a medical.

WTF

.🤐

That there is fucking frightening 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

looks a right arrogant prick anytime iv seen him on anything 

28 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Lets get this over the line: https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0 Petition to get celtics cover up investigated.

25,000 required, currently sitting at 23,821 it's the least we could do...

Signed. It’s up past 24K 

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the office of Gil Paterson MSP.

Due to parliamentary rules, MSPs can only respond to enquiries from their own constituency, therefore, could you please forward me your full postal address and I will then look to provide you with a response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

I did the whole send the template thing, it's a wee bit intimidating for those of us that aren't particularly in the know? I'm trying to do my bit like the next person with MSPs, government, etc, sponsorship. I dunno. Why can't this stuff not be pinned so those of us that are naive, are a bit more clued up?

1 minute ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the office of Gil Paterson MSP.

Due to parliamentary rules, MSPs can only respond to enquiries from their own constituency, therefore, could you please forward me your full postal address and I will then look to provide you with a response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

I did the whole send the template thing, it's a wee bit intimidating for those of us that aren't particularly in the know? I'm trying to do my bit like the next person with MSPs, government, etc, sponsorship. I dunno. Why can't this stuff not be pinned so those of us that are naive, are a bit more clued up?

Who is your local MSP?

I went over local ones and went to MSPs in national remits.

The responses I got today were from Joe Fitzpatrick and Maree whatever her name was.

Archived