Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s amazing that the EBT debacle which is resolved across the board now and has been settled and is finished, is still regurgitated at a every point scoring level. They must hope this deflection back towards us will stop a process which is just beginning for them.

This goes deeper than we shall ever know I get the silence form Govt and Authorities whilst trials are running but the slow and almost dismissive attitude of their media based lickspittles    , leads me to a belief that they are indeed all in it together and the recent scrutiny has been to show that they are not in cahoots with a cover up.

2 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

24dknzm.jpg

No mention of the size and scale of the paedophile ring which is almost certainly unsurpassed!

In trying to deflect back onto EBT he has scored a huge own goal. He has just referenced it as a paedophile ring.

That's huge and hopefully other channel 4 journalists down sound will look deeper into it and see just how big a story it is. 

That's the last thing scum fc want. 

Investigative journalist knows about the existence of a paedophile ring. Surely he has a professional and moral duty to turn every conceivable stone to expose the story. Could be the making of him from a professional perspective.......I’m looking forward to the Channel 4 documentary.

there's a Fortnite event on at the knew camp next month .

My 8yr old son found out and he's desperate to go .my daughter who's 14 and aware of what's been going stepped in .even before me and said there's no way my brothers going there and nor should anybody's children .they cant be trusted 

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

My 8yr old son found out and he's desperate to go .my daughter who's 14 and aware of what's been going stepped in .even before me and said there's no way my brothers going there and nor should anybody's children .they cant be trusted 

Should there now not be a concerted campaign with the organisers? Ask them if they feel it appropriate to hold a family event at the venue of child sex abuse? Do they think it appropriate and in line with their own vales?  How will it affect their own reputation? I’m away to google a contact and do just that, mostly because the press made such a song and dance about the scum hosting it....

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Extra pocket money fur her mate get the wallet out 

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Being promoted by Clyde 1 on Twitter. Worth tagging the organisers in any tweets going forward:

58D7D2D7-62D3-4265-B978-C180EBC34CCE.png

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen Alex Thomson just confirmed the existence of a pedeo ring, fucked himself royally.

Made a wee fan base up in Scotland with he's EBT stories and thought he was the second coming of Christ.

Get it up ye.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Good head on your daughters shoulders there bud, You should be proud 👍

24 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Good to see The Sun running with the story.

Also nice to see a photo of the piggery in there, just for the avoidance of doubt, of course.

Thomson should be getting his P45 for this.

The bheast from the east will be in meltdown at this :thumbsup: No idea how to use Twitter but it would be good to get all sorts of influential people on this, Piers Morgan etc. with his followers all over the place inc. the US could get some decent exposure.

Edit: Now got twitter and trying to suss it out :lol:

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Good head on your daughters shoulders there bud, You should be proud 👍

very proud..

she's well clued up on beasts .

I mentioned to her a year ago about the peado culture at the new camp .she didn't believe me .

told her last week that there were now 6 convictions .she got very animated and said .the place needs closed down and closed now  .

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

The bheast from the east will be in meltdown at this :thumbsup: No idea how to use Twitter but it would be good to get all sorts of influential people on this, Piers Morgan etc. with his followers all over the place inc. the US could get some decent exposure.

http://Stateside – Attorney At Law Looks At The celtic Paedophile Scandal

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

there would need to be an appetite from the victim to pursue this though 

Can't speak for the victim obviously but if my life had been made hell by one of these beasts and thought there was a chance of not only getting a 6 or 7 figure compensation payout but also the opportunity to show the world What The Club Like No Other are really like I know I would have the appetite all day long.

3 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Well done mate, I only joined a few months ago after saying for a long time I would never join 😁 

Archived