Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

King's victims were aged between nine and 13 at the time of the attacks.

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Sheriff Johanna Johnston QC said he had breached "a trust that both pupils and society place on school teachers".

Joanna.
Hang your head in shame for giving this vile bastard a pardon.
Any one would think you were trying your best to deter kids from reporting sexual abuse ya paedo sympathiser. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s just wrong BNB. No proper justice here. 

The thing is to some victims the sentence is not as important as the conviction. The conviction means that a Jury believed them and that is more important to their healing process. I am not commenting on sentence as I do not know all the facts other than to say he risks jail if he does not comply for the full 3 years and if he dodges the register requirements then he risks jail too. There are no half offs with the supervision or registration so he does the full terms.

4 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The thing is to some victims the sentence is not as important as the conviction. The conviction means that a Jury believed them and that is more important to their healing process. I am not commenting on sentence as I do not know all the facts other than to say he risks jail if he does not comply for the full 3 years and if he dodges the register requirements then he risks jail too. There are no half offs with the supervision or registration so he does the full terms.

Aye I'm sure the victims will be celebrating a 3year probation  sentence for ruining their lives 

I don't have twitter but I think Helene Gray and her supporters would have more success if she took the fight outwith this little shitehole and gathered support from down south.

Maybe some celebs or sports stars can retweet one of her appeals to their millions of followers.

How about it Stevie G?

Stephen Fry?

I believe Katy Perry has 100 million followers ffs.

Can anyone out there with a sense of decency and justice help this Grieving mother and her family?

34 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

How this man got involved with an anti sectarian group shows all the problems we are up against .No way can he be trusted to be impartial and get to the real root of the issue .

As for the fact that churches and sports organisations were exempt from the child abuse investigation that's beyond belief .The 2 most well know areas of society where this happens most often are left to investigate themselves .

joke of a government 

By "tackling secrtarianism" Dornan means getting it up Ranjurs and the  Orange Ludge while totally sidestepping institutionalised bigotry & child abuse at CFC and the RC Church 

Dornan is no more than a morally redundant  creepy bastard with alterior motives that will only benefit one section of Scottish society. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Great work everyone signing this but it’s a fuckin disgrace it’s needed in the first place.  Authorities should be all over this.

Very true mate, I think the Dornan carry on yesterday has made people decide to sign it now. 

Archived